A first, Skip Bayless give HUGE praise to the Jets

Jetlag

He just said they are Wild card locks and will contend for the division and will end the season with a 12-4 record.

Yes that's right 12 WINS 4 LOSSES

Our 4 losses he claims: @SD,@NE,@BUF,@SEA

So apparently we're going 8-0 at home this year. I'll blow myself on an official JN webcam if that happens.

I could see us having that type of season, but we wont go anywhere in the playoffs IMO.

I also can't see us losing to Seattle, you saw what Favre done to them last season. I could see the other possible loss vs NE (Who always destroy us at home).

We really do have a weak looking schedule right now.

He just said they are Wild card locks and will contend for the division and will end the season with a 12-4 record.

Yes that's right 12 WINS 4 LOSSES

Our 4 losses he claims: @SD,@NE,@BUF,@SEA

So apparently we're going 8-0 at home this year. I'll blow myself on an official JN webcam if that happens.

Please don't. While we all want to see us win, I do not need that visual...

I don't disagree with the prediction, but what the F does Skip Clueless know? Another nitwit I'd like to beat to death.

if I was the violent type, that is ...

The host of first and ten also gave him credit for predicting that Favre would be coming back, right after he retired while saying the Jets were a good fit. So..

The host of first and ten also gave him credit for predicting that Favre would be coming back, right after he retired while saying the Jets were a good fit. So..

Predicting what Brett Favre will do is a unique talent, in and of itself. The nitwit still doesn't know anything about football.

Archived