Robinson Cano

MagicBizkit87

Does this idiot have a baseball IQ? Really, this guy is horrible, and shouldn't be in this league.

Next year, while he's in one of those best hitters in the world spurts, drop him, and trade him for the best we can get, like we did with Kyle Farnsworth.

I want this lazy **** off this team.

Everything points to him having a fluke bad year. It happens to the best of players. His BABIP is 80 points lower than his career average, which suggests there's also a lot of bad luck involved in him not hitting.

And regarding that play at second, 99% of the time you're going to get that call. Second basemen do it all the time because they don't want players sliding into them which risks injury. The second base umpire is a joke today.

name one second baseman WE CAN GET thats better then cano.

Robinson Cano is a damn good ball player, but he doesn't try, he looks like an idiot out there. Basically Cano is the type of player that belongs on the Mets, along with everyone else on that team who doesn't try as well. He'd fit in well there.

I can name every second baseman in this league who tries harder then this waste though.

To sum up Cano: lollygagger, loafer, lazy & stupid

Oh and his butt buddys Melky and Betemit are an embarassment too.

This team needs more guys who give a sh#t about the game once it ends. These morons dont give a sh#t and it shows. Say what you want about Youk or Pedroia but you know those guys take a loss to heart. Melky, Cano, Betemit, Giambi, Abreu, Arod? Good times players ie none of these guys give a sh#t. F them all.

This team needs more guys who give a sh#t about the game once it ends. These morons dont give a sh#t and it shows. Say what you want about Youk or Pedroia but you know those guys take a loss to heart. Melky, Cano, Betemit, Giambi, Abreu, Arod? Good times players ie none of these guys give a sh#t. F them all.

The about Betemit, I think he really is trying, he's just really this bad. Giambi I think is trying as well, but the rest of them are *******s who are lazy and don't perform to their talent.

Arod doesnt give a sh#t? the dude flips out over nothing these days he so angry but he cant show or then the media and fans will bash him. Its not like he doesnt show up every day and try gettign his hittig and fielding better. He gets a bad call against him he throws stuff in dugout and everyone bashes him he shows no emotion and hes bashed give him a break.

if i was arod i would want out Ny just seems like hes not wanted..

Robinson Cano is a damn good ball player, but he doesn't try, he looks like an idiot out there. Basically Cano is the type of player that belongs on the Mets, along with everyone else on that team who doesn't try as well. He'd fit in well there.

I can name every second baseman in this league who tries harder then this waste though.

yet your in all favor of manny coming to NY

Does this idiot have a baseball IQ? Really, this guy is horrible, and shouldn't be in this league.

Next year, while he's in one of those best hitters in the world spurts, drop him, and trade him for the best we can get, like we did with Kyle Farnsworth.

I want this lazy **** off this team.

Cano is an excellent hitter. Maybe the new contract got to his head a little bit. Anyway he is not as useless as he is looking right now. The bottom line is he's always been aloof on defense, its just that when he's hitting .315 and hitting rockets to the gap you can live with it, but when you're hitting .260 you notice these things.

How do you know whether players give a **** or not? Do you know them personally? If A-Rod didn't give a **** he wouldn't have come back to NY, wouldn't train the insane way he does in the offseason and throughout the year, or be one of the hardest working guys on the Yankees.

How do you know whether players give a **** or not? Do you know them personally? If A-Rod didn't give a **** he wouldn't have come back to NY, wouldn't train the insane way he does in the offseason and throughout the year, or be one of the hardest working guys on the Yankees.

Maybe you are right on Arod, but guess what? He's a giant walking vageen.

I couldn't have said it better.

• 1 year later...

Archived