ecurb posses Thiesmann's body...theis predicts Miami victory week 1

Blackout

"chad took a question mark at QB and turned it into an exclamation point. the most accurate passer in the history of pro football is going to make a Ted Ginn Jr. a much better football player...blah blah blah"

on Cowherd he predicted Miami to win....

does he not realize Chad got fired a month ago?

Meh. I am not a Theismann fan. I think he is an idiot, so I can't really hold him up as a bastion of football knowledge or anything like that.

However, he isn't th eonly one predicting this.

Mort, Dr. Z from S.I. and others have come out and either said Miami will win, or are seriously considering picking them.

Coles, 5'11, 193 is a tough SOB . He was constantly hung out to dry and consequently suffered multiple concussions as a result of Chad's floaters.

Ginn Jr. is 5'11 and 180. I think that 13 lbs of muscle will make a huge difference in the longevity of his career.

Before these prognosticators predict too much success from these two, I'd like to see Ginn Jr. survive a couple games. Remember Chad actually likes Coles.

"the most accurate passer in the history of pro football is going to make Ginn Jr. [a vegetable]".

Coles, 5'11, 193 is a tough SOB . He was constantly hung out to dry and consequently suffered multiple concussions as a result of Chad's floaters.

Ginn Jr. is 5'11 and 180. I think that 13 lbs of muscle will make a huge difference in the longevity of his career.

Before these prognosticators predict too much success from these two, I'd like to see Ginn Jr. survive a couple games. Remember Chad actually likes Coles.

"the most accurate passer in the history of pro football is going to make Ginn Jr. [a vegetable]".

Marvin Harrison and Steve Smith have done just fine being underweight.

This was my first thought when I read Ol' Broken Leg's comments. I think Pennington also leads the league in concussions after the catch.

This was my first thought when I read Ol' Broken Leg's comments. I think Pennington also leads the league in concussions after the catch.

To be fair, Zach Thomas has handed down many a concussions. Coles got caught up in the percentages.

As for these predictions, I HATE when every supposed media football guru picks us to win. We are almost assured defeat on Sunday now... ****!

That's very possible. Chad has difficulty throwing beyond the other team's MLB.

Still the best hit Ive ever seen in person. Zach actually got fined for that play even though it was a totally legal hit.

And I think Coles would trade a concussion for a win any day... or was that pair of shoes he'd trade?... ;)

And I think Coles would trade a concussion for a win any day... or was that pair of shoes he'd trade?... ;)

I think his other good buddy, Wayne Chrebet, might advise him otherwise.

But what kinda shoes we talkin' about?

Presumably Nike. Not sure. Peter Warrick, the Cops, and the girl at Macy's are the only ones who know for sure. (You obviously didnt follow his career at FSU)

Funny how that turned out. Warrick was the one with the idea and talked Coles into it. Warrick was the team star and Hiesman candidate, Coles was a backup, so Coles was thrown out of school and Warrick got a slap on the wrist.

Now Coles is an NFL star and Warrick probably works at Macys (actually, I think it was Dillard's). At least he gets his clothes at a legitamite discount now.

Bobby Bowden is a dusty fart.

Archived