Isn't time to change the name of the Brett Favre Talk section?

Iceman88

Looks like we have rep back too. All cuz iceman asked lol.

And ecurb made a huge thread and got nothing accomplished. Hmmm interesting, I need to ask for things more often.

Can we get more Pac-10 games for vbookie. It's only the best conference in college football. (shut up sec fans I'm not trying to start an argument and don't really care very much)

And ecurb made a huge thread and got nothing accomplished. Hmmm interesting, I need to ask for things more often.

Can we get more Pac-10 games for vbookie. It's only the best conference in college football. (shut up sec fans I'm not trying to start an argument and don't really care very much)

Hey let's not get carried away. :-P

From past discussions, most people seem to want it together.

While we're at it, let's put the whole lounge, in the Jets/NFL Talk forum as well. And then we might as well throw the tech talk forum posts in here as well. We can separate those posts by writing "OT:" before each one, so you'll know when the thread isn't a football one.

I just wouldn't want to see NFL draft or NFL fantasy football stuff in here. I mean putting Apple vs Microsoft threads in the NFL is one thing, but draft threads is way, way overboard since they have nothing to do with the Jets or the NFL.

While we're at it, let's put the whole lounge, in the Jets/NFL Talk forum as well. And then we might as well throw the tech talk forum posts in here as well. We can separate those posts by writing "OT:" before each one, so you'll know when the thread isn't a football one.

I just wouldn't want to see NFL draft or NFL fantasy football stuff in here. I mean putting Apple vs Microsoft threads in the NFL is one thing, but draft threads is way, way overboard since they have nothing to do with the Jets or the NFL.

:rl:

You took it there.

Archived