Belichick's Career Record

Maxman

Nice find Max. Thanks. ::GoJets:

No problem. Also this is not official. But I think Eric Mangini's record breaks down this way:

With Brett Favre: 1 and 0

Without Brett Favre: 14 and 18

Yes Belly has a good record with a Hall Of Fame QB but Mangini is unbeatable when he has a HOF QB at his disposal.

:rl:

No problem. Also this is not official. But I think Eric Mangini's record breaks down this way:

Yes Belly has a good record with a Hall Of Fame QB but Mangini is unbeatable when he has a HOF QB at his disposal.

Yet another good find ! :)

potw nom here boss. good stuff. you seem to be in a good mood today, what gives?

You all have such penis envy -- ny style - it's kind of funny. Be happy - one nemises down. May be all you need. Now you can certainly win the division now. Good for you - you may win it by default. Congrats. Really. :)

Downplaying expectations does not work around here-only works in politics.

Downplaying expectations does not work around here-only works in politics.

....well, go for it. You would think as a Jets fan you would know better. I never post any lofty expectations for my team - shoot - I never post a score prediction. I know what it's like to have the rug pulled from underneath you.....as a Mets/Jets fan you'd think you know that all too well too? ;)

You all have such penis envy -- ny style - it's kind of funny. Be happy - one nemises down. May be all you need. Now you can certainly win the division now. Good for you - you may win it by default. Congrats. Really. :)

Stick with the point of the thread - the Cheaters record with and without Brady. He's got a great defensive mind, but he's not half the coach he's been without Brady. That's what will be proven this season.

Stick with the point of the thread - the Cheaters record with and without Brady. He's got a great defensive mind, but he's not half the coach he's been without Brady. That's what will be proven this season.

Exactly this thread should stand alone on its own merits.

Garb and her penis talk have no place here. Plenty of other threads for that sort of thing. :bag:

if you can read between the lines, I am sort of sticky to the point you all bring up.....and quite frankly, you point is rethaded. Name one HC in the modern era of the NFL - who is not named Bill "lucky bastid" Billick" who has won a SB without a good performance from their QB. Additionally, you all think that going from a furture hall of fame QB - to Matt "LEMON" Cassell isn't going to suck? Know what I think? I think you are all setting up the genuis thing to make yourselves feel better when you beat a crippled team this Sunday.

if you can read between the lines, I am sort of sticky to the point you all bring up.....and quite frankly, you point is rethaded. Name one HC in the modern era of the NFL - who is not named Bill "lucky bastid" Billick" who has won a SB without a good performance from their QB. Additionally, you all think that going from a furture hall of fame QB - to Matt "LEMON" Cassell isn't going to suck? Know what I think? I think you are all setting up the genuis thing to make yourselves feel better when you beat a crippled team this Sunday.

What exactly is rethaded-LOL?

You're ending statement is equally rethaded. The media is the ones that portray the cheater as the genious, greatest of all time, blah, blah, blah. We're just saying that he's not half the coach he is without Brady, and past records and this season will prove that. I'm not saying he isn't a good coach, but nowhere near what he's portrayed as with Brady.

I also don't think it's a slam dunk that we win on Sunday. But injuries are part of the game. In fact several people have said they wished Brady wasn't hurt so we can beat you when you're healthy. We didn't want the cheaters trolls to have any excuses, but the whining and excuses have already begun.

I guess we should also throw out the accomplishments of all teams that beat us in 99 when Vinny went down the 1st game of the season.

What exactly is rethaded-LOL?

You're ending statement is equally rethaded. The media is the ones that portray the cheater as the genious, greatest of all time, blah, blah, blah. We're just saying that he's not half the coach he is without Brady, and past records and this season will prove that. I'm not saying he isn't a good coach, but nowhere near what he's portrayed as with Brady.

I also don't think it's a slam dunk that we win on Sunday. But injuries are part of the game. In fact several people have said they wished Brady wasn't hurt so we can beat you when you're healthy. We didn't want the cheaters trolls to have any excuses, but the whining and excuses have already begun.

I guess we should also throw out the accomplishments of all teams that beat us in 99 when Vinny went down the 1st game of the season.

No VT in '99 seriously crippled your aspirations and abilities. Same with the 2008 Pats. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.

The Jest winning this Sunday should be a slam dunk. A crazy special teams play by the Pats could get 'em over the hump - but what are the chances of that happening?

No VT in '99 seriously crippled your aspirations and abilities. Same with the 2008 Pats. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.

The Jest winning this Sunday should be a slam dunk. A crazy special teams play by the Pats could get 'em over the hump - but what are the chances of that happening?

What you don't understand is that injuries are not an excuse. I wouldn't discredit any team that beat us in 99 or say their win was tainted because VT was hurt. Nor would I say we would have likely won the SB had VT not been hurt. It's part of the game.

As far as you last statement, that's why they play the games. Anything can happen. On any given Sunday...

Honestly, you Pathetics fans should consider yourselves very lucky that you haven't suffered half the bad luck that this team has endured over the years. Unlike you, we don't give up on our team because of injuries.

Archived