Mangini and his crew sucks....

ECURB

Lets face it, no reason to lose this game... the JETS did no better than the ****ing Chiefs... these guys SUCK!

I really do not like Sutton or Schottenheimer. In fact, I hate all Schottenheimers. They are losers. I wanted them gone after last year. I watch other teams and their receivers have all kinds of space when they make receptions. I hate this 8 yard deep RB alignment. I have already said I hate the play calling 20 times. What's the use.

The Ravens lost to the dolphins last year but also virtually beat (they won the game twice but the pats were handed the victory by an assistant coach and an offside penatly) the mighty patriots.

Are you sure that's the team you want to use to defend Mangini? You do know they wound up with like, 4 wins or something, and Billick got fired right?

Lets face it, no reason to lose this game... the JETS did no better than the ****ing Chiefs... these guys SUCK!

its one game out of a long season. Why do people jump ship when its just week 2 and we lose? I think you are over reacting and just pissed off. Whats going to happen next week if we win? Is your opinion going to change then?

Maybe the worst play of the game was we started the quarter with twelve men on the field. TO START THE ****ING QUARTER!!! There is no excuse for BS like that. We really did look like a very badly coached team out there.

Actually, wasn't it the 2nd play of the game? But thats not too bad right?

its one game out of a long season. Why do people jump ship when its just week 2 and we lose? I think you are over reacting and just pissed off. Whats going to happen next week if we win? Is your opinion going to change then?

Im not jumping off the ship, Im yelling at the captain... I want the JETS to win it all always.... but I have the right to be pissed off at a coaching staff that couldnt do any better if as good as Herm Edwards.

Great post.

No reason to lose this game. It isn't like the Pats have won 20 in a row or anything.

Im not mad about this becuase they lost, its the way they lost that I am mad about. If they played their best possible game without the stupid mistakes or poor coaching errors and lost I would be upset but not mad.

Archived