Have the Jets waived.....

It was just you. Feely shanked it. He looked rusty as hell.

I watched him in pre-game and he just doesn't seem comfortable.

With that, Let's cut his ass and move on.........

What about the kid PK from North Carolina someone on this board was wishing for not long ago?

What about the kid PK from North Carolina someone on this board was wishing for not long ago?

connor barth,,will make everything from 45 and in,,wont get you the 56 yarders,,but 99% of kicks are 45 and in

In 2006, as a Junior, Barth made all 10 field goal attempts and 24 of 26 extra points. He was the only kicker in the country with a perfect 100% field goal percentage. In a game against North Carolina State, Barth made a 54-yarder that was his career best and tied for the second-longest in school history.[2]

In 2007, as a Senior, he made 19 of 22 field goals and 30 of his final 33 attempts, dating back to his sophomore season. He earned First-Team All-ACC honors from Rivals.com and honorable mention all-conference honors from the Associated Press

He kicked 75 percent of his kickoffs into the end zone. As a punter, he punted 42 times for a 38.2-yard average.

plus i hear he knows his weed ;)

Connor%20Barth%20-%20North%20Carolina.JPG

On Feeley's miss was it just me or did a Patriot get his hand on the ball? There was one D lineman that came very close to it just as it careened off. I kept waiting for a replay or some mention of it but it never came.

not sure alk but from where I was sittin ( 3 feet in front of my tv) neither of you got a hand on the ball. if feely's a golfer I bet he's got a wicked slice

In 2006, as a Junior, Barth made all 10 field goal attempts and 24 of 26 extra points. He was the only kicker in the country with a perfect 100% field goal percentage. In a game against North Carolina State, Barth made a 54-yarder that was his career best and tied for the second-longest in school history.[2]

In 2007, as a Senior, he made 19 of 22 field goals and 30 of his final 33 attempts, dating back to his sophomore season. He earned First-Team All-ACC honors from Rivals.com and honorable mention all-conference honors from the Associated Press

He kicked 75 percent of his kickoffs into the end zone. As a punter, he punted 42 times for a 38.2-yard average.

plus i hear he knows his weed ;)

Connor%20Barth%20-%20North%20Carolina.JPG

He looks like a scruffy Chad! Bring 'im in.. for Coles if nothin' else! :)

But, bringing in a more qualified Punter and Place Kicker does!

That's what the pre season was for basically. If there was someone better they would have been in here. I'm more pissed with Graham myself. He was "off" last year and this years not starting off too hot. I was wearing my Graham jersey yesterday and got so ticked I switched to my old Moss 83 after that 29 yard beauty.

Man if that was a shank then we need to find a new definition for it because that was like nothing I have ever seen before. :lol:

you tellin me you didn't see bellichek slip the ref one of those funny balls? I was waiting for the next fg attempt to explode into a white cloud of dust like you see in golf :rl:

you tellin me you didn't see bellichek slip the ref one of those funny balls? I was waiting for the next fg attempt to explode into a white cloud of dust like you see in golf :rl:

:rl::rl::rl: That would be the funniest thing ever seen on TV. "And Feeley lines up for the kick. There's the snap...and...POOF!!" :rl:

Man if that was a shank then we need to find a new definition for it because that was like nothing I have ever seen before. :lol:

It wasnt a block, but upon seeing a replay via tivo, it did seem as if Graham had a funny hold on the ball... Instead of laces out, the laces were sort of off to the side, and the ball was tilted a little towards graham.

May have had something to do with it...

Archived