Everyone give a prayer for Kris Jenkins tonight

nico002

chiropractors work wonders on bad backs-torn up knees? not so much

I personally don't buy into the whole chiropractor thing. I had some back and neck problems and went to one a couple weeks ago. He cracked me pretty good and I felt good afterwards but after about a day the pain was back.

**** you troll.

One day we'll break through all of these rival team boundaries and you'll love me too. I just know it. This isn't the 50's anymore grumpy bear. People from different NFL teams can date...hell they even have kids together sometimes...

One day we'll break through all of these rival team boundaries and you'll love me too. I just know it. This isn't the 50's anymore grumpy bear. People from different NFL teams can date...hell they even have kids together sometimes...

Jesus you're creepy. Leave me alone troll.

i'll tell you what. if your whole defense just goes to sh*t cause of the loss of one player well then mangidiot shoudl be fired immediately.

Not true at all. The NT is the absolute key to any good 3-4 defense. You lose that and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Not true at all. The NT is the absolute key to any good 3-4 defense. You lose that and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Having a replacement that can hold the fort though is the coach's job. A group of people that aren't quite as good but can keep you from being totally worthless.

I still think San Diego is just really good on offense. Rivers leads the league in TDs and probably yards. The Chargers D looked terrible against the Broncos as well, and even the Cowboys and Eagles Ds looked awful against each other. One bad game doesn't mean the D is worthless.

He looked fine walking off the field, but the fact that he didn't come back is a bit disturbing. The difference in our run defense is just staggering once he goes out.

I sure as hell hope we can develop some type of pass rush against kurt warner and the cardinals next week.

When it takes two defenders to take his place; and not get the same kind of production he does --it takes a toll on the entire defense.

We were terrible, TERRIBLE without Jenkins. I laugh at the announcers when they said we did a good job with Tomlinson. HA. Yes, while Jenkins was in the game we did. I don't remember a carry over 2 yards when Jenkins was in there but after he came out I can't remember any carry except one that didn't go for 3-6, most of them going for 4 or 5.

Without Jenkins everything on our defense is worse. I like Pouha, and he's better than Robertson, but he's no Jenkins.

Archived