Evel Dick back from San Diego game

the soveriegn

Hey everybody, just made it back from the Chargers game. The team flat out sucked and we got nothing but abuse from classless Chargers fans. Hell, your team are 1-2, just like us bozos. Still, we had lots of fun, apart from when Dani managed to throw up all over a Chargers fan. She's off to the doctor, probably picked up a bug on the trip. Talk to you later everybody!i am sorry about having to post this but it is Jets news.

Wow, this is a new low. As if making the other SN yesterday wasn't enough. And Max, remember, even if the IP is different, he could have posted this from someone elses' computer at another house.

Just treat him like boom boom from now on. This is getting ridiculous we have to read this crap from this loser.

Well the IPs don't match. Could be 128, I don't have proof though. lol.

Seriously though, can there really be that much doubt? I mean his first words were to declare that he isn't 128. If it's not him why would he even feel the need to state that? If the glove don't fit...f#ckin' ban him anyway.

Seriously though, can there really be that much doubt? I mean his first words were to declare that he isn't 128. If it's not him why would he even feel the need to state that? If the glove don't fit...f#ckin' ban him anyway.

Well someone could easily set this up and do it thinking that we would take the bait and ban the person.

You know like Barton posting that he had a name on another board and getting that person banned.

People can be tricky. :winking0001:

Well someone could easily set this up and do it thinking that we would take the bait and ban the person.

You know like Barton posting that he had a name on another board and getting that person banned.

People can be tricky. :winking0001:

Well what's the problem? Take the bait already. :lol:

Plus he doesn't know where the shift button is to capitilize i or the first word in a sentence. Hmmmmm :-k

Archived