Let's Go Chargers!

SweetLee83

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SD looking good for a W. I think we're in very good shape as of now. I'm still not convinced with Buffallo either. IMO if we can beat up the very easy schedule like we should we could win this division.

We shouldn't be going for anything less. With a NE loss tonight we're tied with them, they have Denver coming up who they always have trouble with even with Tom Brady behind center. If we can get to 5-2 that Buffalo game is going to be HUGE. I'm not sold on them either.

With Brady out there is no reason why the Jets can't win this division. No reason. But we must win these next two games. Must.

We shouldn't be going for anything less. With a NE loss tonight we're tied with them, they have Denver coming up who they always have trouble with even with Tom Brady behind center. If we can get to 5-2 that Buffalo game is going to be HUGE. I'm not sold on them either.

With Brady out there is no reason why the Jets can't win this division. No reason. But we must win these next two games. Must.

Yeah, we can't afford to slip to any of the weaker teams (Which is just the kind of thing that would happen). Saw the Raiders today and they looked awful, we SHOULD beat them. Then again, who would have given the Rams a shot today vs the red hot skins? Anything can happen in this league, and I'm very worried that one of those things will happen us. We cannot take the Raiders, Chiefs or Rams lightly.

SD looking good for a W. I think we're in very good shape as of now. I'm still not convinced with Buffallo either. IMO if we can beat up the very easy schedule like we should we could win this division.

I thought Buffalo looked great this year but then they were ripped to shreads by the Cards so now I'm not so sure.

Yeah, we can't afford to slip to any of the weaker teams (Which is just the kind of thing that would happen). Saw the Raiders today and they looked awful, we SHOULD beat them. Then again, who would have given the Rams a shot today vs the red hot skins? Anything can happen in this league, and I'm very worried that one of those things will happen us. We cannot take the Raiders, Chiefs or Rams lightly.

Any given Sunday anybody can beat anybody. A break here, a fumble there and poof the games gone. We should take no one for granted.

Amen!!

Now THAT is what I'm talking about. Up 17-3 backed up inside your 5 and you show some balls and air it deep like that. Incredible and great play call. Man I wish we had an Offensive Coordinator like that. S.O.B. that is real Football and that is what you do.

San Diego is not a **** team by any means. They started 1-3 last year and look where they ended up.

They are now going to be 3-3. Denver is 4-2. They arn't anywhere near out of things.

24-3 San Diego! **** yeas!

Nah that's not it. Besides we're watching the game too.

A lot of people don't like to be online when they're watching sports, or at least they're team. I only check in from time to time, when the Jets arn't on, on Sunday. Would rather watch the game comfortably.

Gainzo and Garb will be here tomorrow, don't worry.

Archived