Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what I thought. Say how long have you been in Mass.? Headin to the Cape in August. No NOT Provincetown !

I've been in Mass since 1986 and I hate the Cape. I lived on the North Shore and still kind of do. I live 10 miles north of Boston and can see the Pru and the Han**** building from my deck.

I've been in Mass since 1986 and I hate the Cape. I lived on the North Shore and still kind of do. I live 10 miles north of Boston and can see the Pru and the Han**** building from my deck.

Sounds like a great view !! Not sure where I'll head to on the Cape. Last time when to North Tauro? near Provincetown but might go to Dennis or Chatam this time. It seemed to take forever to drive all the way out there last time.

Sounds like a great view !! Not sure where I'll head to on the Cape. Last time when to North Tauro? near Provincetown but might go to Dennis or Chatam this time. It seemed to take forever to drive all the way out there last time.

I'll bet it is, but I wouldn't know; I seldom venture outside of SE Kansas or SW Missouri.

I'll bet it is, but I wouldn't know; I seldom venture outside of SE Kansas or SW Missouri.

My condolences. Not only are you land locked in Kansas you have Herm Edwards coaching the once proud Chiefs.

That's a shame Greg. I love to travel having been to 30 of the lower 48. Kansas along with OK ,TX ,NM, and Colorado are on the agenda for next year.

That's a shame Greg. I love to travel having been to 30 of the lower 48. Kansas along with OK ,TX ,NM, and Colorado are on the agenda for next year.

I have been as far as Florida, but that was when I was ten.

Yeah but you have Atmos Energy as a gas supplier don't you? I own some of there stock. Solid company so all is not that bleak. :P

Yeah, but I live in the extreme SE corner of Kansas in a small oil refinery town where everyday it smells wrose then the day before. :bag:

You have no idea. LOL!

You seem like a really good bloke. Please post in the football forum when the season starts. You will be a great addition to the cluster**** we call JN.

FYI: There is no love for Herm here!

You seem like a really good bloke. Please post in the football forum when the season starts. You will be a great addition to the cluster**** we call JN.

FYI: There is no love for Herm here!

Thank you, and thanks for the invite; I shall endeavor to do so. Oh, and I too have no love for Herm as well, so I think we'll get along well. :D

Archived