Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read a little about the launch on the web site. How far is it from the shop?

About 1 hour... I drive back and forth each day... Im driving a trailer down there tomorrow for storing stuff in..

Looks like the weather will be nice at least...

the nerrf.com website is down... it was hacked... there is a link with some details on the nerrf.com website though...

About 1 hour... I drive back and forth each day... Im driving a trailer down there tomorrow for storing stuff in..

Looks like the weather will be nice at least...

the nerrf.com website is down... it was hacked... there is a link with some details on the nerrf.com website though...

I hate hacking and hackers. Why don't they find something constructive to do? Question: Is there a minimum $$ order for the shop?

I hate hacking and hackers. Why don't they find something constructive to do? Question: Is there a minimum $$ order for the shop?

Nope.

No comment on the hackers... dont want to piss any off and get hacked... lol :)

How's your nite going young man? I'm just stuck here at work.

my night is going pretty well, I just got home from an interview for the nypd, methinks I'll be in the academy come july 9th. sucks about work, but at least you'll be getting paid to post on JN.

Nope.

No comment on the hackers... dont want to piss any off and get hacked... lol :)

I'll be sending in an order shortly. Wish I were into rockets more but there's not enough room. Now when you expand your train section hmmm :-k .

my night is going pretty well, I just got home from an interview for the nypd, methinks I'll be in the academy come july 9th. sucks about work, but at least you'll be getting paid to post on JN.

That's great news !! Best of luck !! I'll [-o< that it works out. Gee July 9th is just around the corner you know. Better do some fun stuff between now and then.

Do any of you know who Amy Whinehouse is? She is hot as ****. I think I love her and by love I mean I would give he the best two months of her life.........

I've heard the name but i can't say I know that much about her. I'll have to look her up on the net.. Thank you Al Gore :bag:

Do any of you know who Amy Whinehouse is? She is hot as ****. I think I love her and by love I mean I would give he the best two months of her life.........

Ha. They play that song all the time over here. The first time I heard it I thought it might be new Ronnie Spector. Took a while to realize she was saying "he wants me to go to rehab..."

I have a problem with that horseshoe tattoo she has. Reminds me too much of the Colts.

I wish I could get a before and after pictures for her...she lost about half of her body to get where she is. I don't know if its the nose candy or if she is anorexic, but somethign happened there.

theres nothing better than an anorexic coked up chick to start your day

She's got a great sound, real old school and unique compared to anything getting airplay now. Have her album, she's great. Sexy look... I'm sure the men really enjoy!

There was a big write-up and article on her in Rolling Stone last month too...

Rehad is overplayed... check out this one...

aygAu1x2uQo

San Jose, CA sucks a$$. It really does. I am so ready to be home right now that I want to scream. My flight takes off at 1:40AM EST Friday morning (6/22), and I arrive at JFK at 7:05AM. I can't wait to smell the musty JetBlue terminal at JFK tomorrow morning. I can't wait to feel the leather seats in my car. I can't wait to watch my son get off the bus from his last day of kindergarten tomorrow, watch his face light up when he sees me, and feel his tiny arms wrap around my neck, his head leaning on my shoulder. I can't wait to kiss my wife and smell her hair. I can't wait to mow my lawn. I can't wait to eat a home cooked meal, drink a Rolling Rock or 6, and relax on the sofa. I can't wait 'til my son tiptoes from his room and climbs in our bed in the middle of the night, trying his best to do it quietly and slowly so mom and dad don't wake up. I can't wait to get up early on Saturday morning, brew a pot of coffee, step out onto my deck and smell the salty Long Island air. I just can't wait. I'm one homesick M'er F'er.

San Jose sucks.

Carry on...

She's got a great sound, real old school and unique compared to anything getting airplay now. Have her album, she's great. Sexy look... I'm sure the men really enjoy!

There was a big write-up and article on her in Rolling Stone last month too...

Rehad is overplayed... check out this one...

aygAu1x2uQo

Yeah shes hot and got another style for sure. yeah Im sure most enjoy her....

San Jose, CA sucks a$$. It really does. I am so ready to be home right now that I want to scream. My flight takes off at 1:40AM EST Friday morning (6/22), and I arrive at JFK at 7:05AM. I can't wait to smell the musty JetBlue terminal at JFK tomorrow morning. I can't wait to feel the leather seats in my car. I can't wait to watch my son get off the bus from his last day of kindergarten tomorrow, watch his face light up when he sees me, and feel his tiny arms wrap around my neck, his head leaning on my shoulder. I can't wait to kiss my wife and smell her hair. I can't wait to mow my lawn. I can't wait to eat a home cooked meal, drink a Rolling Rock or 6, and relax on the sofa. I can't wait 'til my son tiptoes from his room and climbs in our bed in the middle of the night, trying his best to do it quietly and slowly so mom and dad don't wake up. I can't wait to get up early on Saturday morning, brew a pot of coffee, step out onto my deck and smell the salty Long Island air. I just can't wait. I'm one homesick M'er F'er.

San Jose sucks.

Carry on...

Have a good flight man and welcome home. :biggrin:

Its late enough for us m-er f-ers who have to be up at 5am for some stupid work bu||sh|t

Glad its only once a year I gotta do this crap. Nothing like a nice drive to providence at 6am on a saturday. ugh. I need a nice office job.

then again, this job lets me sleep in late on monday's after a home jets game....

Archived