Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am working late right now... and need to open the shop in the morning...

Too many freaking hours this month so far... :yawn:

Well with all those Wii consoles you are selling you must be rich. :Nuts:

Tabor came over to the PS3 (dark side) :lol:

how do you like the Ipod Smizzy?

The kids must have loved giving that to you...

It's fantastic. Just put some music videos on it...got about 150 songs in it so far...I'm very happy with it.

It's fantastic. Just put some music videos on it...got about 150 songs in it so far...I'm very happy with it.

Thats a lot of music already...

At least now you wont piss off the neighbors right? Unless you get a super loud dock for it... :lol:

Hello.

Figured you would stop by... I have a long week ahead of me and Im getting it started with a late night...

Cant wait for vacation in August!

I was busting chops over at the Bills site. Going anywhere special in August?

I was busting chops over at the Bills site. Going anywhere special in August?

Special for me and the GF yes... Newport Rhode Island... it was where we went on our first vacation together... now we are going back and doing it right.. staying for 6 nights instead of 2...

Special for me and the GF yes... Newport Rhode Island... it was where we went on our first vacation together... now we are going back and doing it right.. staying for 6 nights instead of 2...

Sounds real nice. Ro and I will be heading to Hampton Beach NH around the 1st week in August. Her choice since I got my Vegas trip in April. BTW : Does your shop have a website?

What's the difference?

I'm sure if there was a Jack Blue, he'd be hopeless too. :mrgreen:

The key is to open the youth up to good music and he's doing a pretty good job considering all the crap music out there to compete with. I thought atleast this board would have some peole who are into rock and roll and want to see some better music put out

The key is to open the youth up to good music and he's doing a pretty good job considering all the crap music out there to compete with. I thought atleast this board would have some peole who are into rock and roll and want to see some better music put out

The thing is, if kids are dedicated enough to want to find good music, they will. They always have, and they will continue to do so.

The problem is that the rest of them are content to be happily spoonfed whatever packaged bollocks MTV and company excrete onto the airwaves.

And I would put Jack *Insert Colour Here* into that second category.

The only good thing about Jack Black is he doesn't take himself seriously.

Yeah I cant believe people make fun of the guy... he is out for a good time... doesn't think he is great... just trying to have a good time...

Why are you up past your bedtime ALK?

I'm back. Had to problem solve in the plant tonite. Nice change of pace.

I hit my wall tonight... too much work... Im going to take a shower and go to bed...

Big rocket launch this weekend... tough getting everything ready for that... while running the shop...

I love it though!

Have a good one Thai Jet... until next time!

I hit my wall tonight... too much work... Im going to take a shower and go to bed...

Big rocket launch this weekend... tough getting everything ready for that... while running the shop...

I love it though!

Have a good one Thai Jet... until next time!

Good luck with the rocket lauch this weekend. Later, Thai

Archived