What's with husbands killing their wives?

MrsTaborJet

I'm always puzzled as to why they just don't end marriage.......

it always comes down to $$$$, and either the wife/hubbie think

they are smarter than the GOBS of the world.

growing up in LI, the jeffrey mcdonald case took center stage.

Sad world we live in

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife was telling me yesterday that the husband said she sent him a text message about the flat tire... weakest alibi attempt ever.

Yeah, heard that too. That's the worst alibi attempt ever. He probably wasn't smart enough to take her phone and actually send himself the text or if he did, it was probably a timeframe that conflicts with time of death. Ummm, they can track these things genius!

Been meaning to tell you this, Bumbelina: in your attempt to erase your old hag image - you are blinding people with the most horribly lame and pathetic avatars on the planet. I'm waiting for Hello Kitty....I suspect that is next? Wait - maybe Gumby? How about a basket of puppies at the bottom of a rainbow being cared for by a pretty white unicorn?

sarcasm.png

You must admit, this was friggin hilarious!

She probably played mind games and stressed him out until he snapped and freaked the **** out. Those head games and mind games and tricks and teases sometimes come back to haunt you.

Right. And men never play mind games.

They had a fight over his gambling and infidelity.

She wanted to get a divorce.

He lost it and strangled her.

Then realized he needed to come up with a story....

I doubt he planned on killing her.. he just lost his mind.... then tried to cover his ass.

Maybe not premeditated, but there is a thought process that takes place... he chose to strangle her, he chose to not call the police, he chose to dump her body. His defense will probably plead temporary insanity for crime of passion or something like that. It's the American way to say "I didn't do it and let's spend the taxpayer dollars to prove otherwise".

Yeah, heard that too. That's the worst alibi attempt ever. He probably wasn't smart enough to take her phone and actually send himself the text or if he did, it was probably a timeframe that conflicts with time of death. Ummm, they can track these things genius!

You must admit, this was friggin hilarious!

Right. And men never play mind games.

Straight men don't. ;0)

Maybe not premeditated, but there is a thought process that takes place... he chose to strangle her, he chose to not call the police, he chose to dump her body. His defense will probably plead temporary insanity for crime of passion or something like that. It's the American way to say "I didn't do it and let's spend the taxpayer dollars to prove otherwise".

Innocent until proven guilty by a jury of ones peers. That is the American Way and it is the best way. Man, I didn't want to make a serious post in this thread :(

Yeah, I agree with all that... until it comes down to taking the kids. All that other **** is replaceable - especially the wife.

Notice I didn't list Take the kids? She can have every material possession she wants....Just dont take my kids.

Archived