The JI influx of posters......

JonEJet

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still searching for the ''Jake Plummer vs Chad Pennington/TX last stand'' thread. having a hard time finding it.

Dude - did you see the guy that did the Yepremian/Chad photoshop job over there? That was pantwetting.

Over where? Link?

At JI - somebody superimposed Chad over Yepremians body when he did his famous scramble and pass after a bad snap - I looked again for it and couldnt find it. One of the more recent members might know where it is - it's classic.

At JI - somebody superimposed Chad over Yepremians body when he did his famous scramble and pass after a bad snap - I looked again for it and couldnt find it. One of the more recent members might know where it is - it's classic.

:bwahaharoll:

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

I can't tell if you guys are effing with me, since I was busting JonEJet's balls earlier in this thread for posting it here when Pennington was signed. On the chance that you're not, here it is... no superimposing, just changing the jersey to #10. My Photoshop skills have improved a great deal since then.

chad_yepremian.jpg

I can't tell if you guys are effing with me, since I was busting JonEJet's balls earlier in this thread for posting it here when Pennington was signed. On the chance that you're not, here it is... no superimposing, just changing the jersey to #10. My Photoshop skills have improved a great deal since then.

chad_yepremian.jpg

Thats it dude! I thought you had put Chads face on it too. I'll do some work on it when I get a second if you don't want to.

Translation: One of the few posters still banned from JI.

:)

I still have several active unbanned accounts over there, I choose not to waste my time on a site owned by a psychopath. Sooth was cool in the early days when his main writer was a guy named Jet Moses and he wasnt controlled by a chick whose teeth look worse than Mr. Ed

Yeah, it was just a quick and dirty job. Knock yourself out, but Chad's MVP-like season is going to make us look foolish. ;)

It's become a pastime of mine. That one of the guy cuffing his carrot to the chad poster and action figure that ended up on the other board is some of my early work.;)

It's become a pastime of mine. That one of the guy cuffing his carrot to the chad poster and action figure that ended up on the other board is some of my early work.;)

Hahah! That was your's . Nice work..

We had some good Chad gif's over there too..

so i was wrong .. a rare occurrence ;)

everything seems to be working out peachy keen.

now if we could get rid of some of the old posters.. hey weblord i will send you my november list.. sorry it is late... please make quick haste of it.. the #1 on the list is a must! the rest can wiat if you want, after the holidays.. i am feeling generous... :P

ok.. gotta run .. nurse says i have to take my meds, and there is bingo in the activity room at 11am.. the winner gets an extra sugar free jello at lunch. gotta win.. i hear it is orange! :yahoo:

Archived