The JI influx of posters......

JonEJet

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're about to get one more very shortly.

Great to see you, RJF!!!

And, I'm still here and posting regularly.

I had to make 2 posts in the JI political forum to laugh at people in my own subtle way after Election day, but I'm posting here exclusively.

I only found out about this site during the JI mass exodus last month and I am glad I did. Everyone here seems alright so I'm staying. If i can learn how to quote from other poster comments, i might actually post a little more.:)

hit the quote button on the bottom right MJ

Honestly... nothing that they could possibly do that is realistic would lure him back IMO.

Some day, Bergen, I envision a world where all Jet fans will unite and create a master race of super fans, shepherded by co-uber-benefactors, Max and Sooth. This new world order shall be called JetsUniverse, and will be a beacon of radiance in the fan site/message board oeuvre.

Serious question, Kleck: Is there anything that they could do to lure you back?

That's simple. A couple of mods over there would have to be de-modded and Sooth sells the site and can no longer run his oppressive reign of terror over Jets fans (i.e. talk bad about my buddy Chad Pennington who signs a ****load of autographs for my kids and I'll ban ya!)

That's simple. A couple of mods over there would have to be de-modded and Sooth sells the site and can no longer run his oppressive reign of terror over Jets fans (i.e. talk bad about my buddy Chad Pennington who signs a ****load of autographs for my kids and I'll ban ya!)

:shutit:

Some day, Bergen, I envision a world where all Jet fans will unite and create a master race of super fans, shepherded by co-uber-benefactors, Max and Sooth. This new world order shall be called JetsUniverse, and will be a beacon of radiance in the fan site/message board oeuvre.

It will never happen as long as ''The King'' owns Jetsinsider.

I heard an echo one time and it sounded something like this.

''**** Phil and all those other douchebags that run that site''

Of course it was only an echo. but I think all the hating is coming from one person. :)

Archived