The JI influx of posters......

JonEJet

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't fret, I'm still here, which is what I know you were all truly concerned about. Only problem lately is this damn "job" with all this "work" they expect me to do. Now suddenly I can't spend half the day on a message board. Whats with that crap?

You here full-time now?

I would like to check in here more, but I just don't have the time to split between boards.

You here full-time now?

I would like to check in here more, but I just don't have the time to split between boards.

Pretty much. I check in on JI on a rare occasion, but like you said, I don't really have the time to be visiting two boards. Between the two, I've been enjoying it here more so its always the first stop when I have any time, by default.

God, I'm tired of this turf war.

I'd channel Rodney King and ask, "Can't we all just get along?", but I'm afraid some interwebz cops would beat the **** outta me.

Dude Jay Mohr made the switch (he took a new name to protect his identity). You can talk to him if you come over here full time yourself.

:)

Still here. I have always posted more in the offseason then I do in-season.

32Green checked in. He is one of the last of my favorite JI posters yet to make the jump. Make him feel welcomed JN, he's worth it.

What can we do to entice him to stick around?

Actually I have read his posts on JI and he is a good poster. I would say more but I don't want to come off looking like Barton. That would be embarassing.

:-P

You'd be surprised how many people want him posting on the main board (myself included). but it's for the better good, trust me. :)

If we win tonight, those against him will regret it.

I look forward to his, 'the better team won tonight' thread, that I've only had the pleasure of experiencing once.

That's simple. A couple of mods over there would have to be de-modded and Sooth sells the site and can no longer run his oppressive reign of terror over Jets fans (i.e. talk bad about my buddy Chad Pennington who signs a ****load of autographs for my kids and I'll ban ya!)

People were banned when Cannizarro was suppposed to start giving the VIP info. Anyone that called him fat was banned, but it was okay for Fat Teddy and Len Pastabelly.

Still here. I have always posted more in the offseason then I do in-season.

32Green checked in. He is one of the last of my favorite JI posters yet to make the jump. Make him feel welcomed JN, he's worth it.

Why is that?

Why is that?

1. Fantasy football. I frequent fantasy football messsage boards more often during the season than I do JI in the past and now JN.

2. I normally find things not worth the time commenting on in-season because there is another game played every 7 days. I find it is not worth getting myself wound up in a tizzy when whenever I'm going to spend the time posting about will be proven/unproven, answered/not answered, successful/failed, etc in a mere matter of days.

In the offseason however, you have nothing but time on your hands to speculate away and discuss things such as what free agents are best for the team, what draft pick is best for the team, etc. Since you talk about free agency, the draft, training camp and things like that months before they actually get there, the conversation and time posting feels more worth it or more substantial to me I guess.

In-season I normally just poke my head in the day after a game to mention what I liked or didn't like and then simply read the rest of the week.

Archived