Tonight vs Cleveland

@ Kansas City

vs San Francisco

Then of course they have 4 grueling contests:

vs Miami

@ Jets

@ Broncos

vs New England

Buffalo could get to 8-4, but they don't scare me and still couldn't see them doing any better than 10-6. The Jets should do no worse than 4-2 in their final six games meaning 11-5 at worst.

But anyway:

GO BROWNS!

brady-quinn.jpg

****ing cleveland has 6 points on 3 INTs in the first quarter. that is bad.

:biggrin: I just mentioned the same thing to the gf. Those douche bags COULD be down 17-0. I'm laughing my ass off. I'm here in the den on JN and she's in the family room f' bombing like a mad woman. :rl:

If the Bills lose tonight they are all but done.

:)

Couldn't agree more. I told some buddies to nite the same thing out here. This is a MUST game for them. I can see this team quitting on Juron with a home loss to the lowly Browns on national TV.

Too bad Cleveland could only score 6 points off of Edwards' 3 1st quarter interceptions. That could be the reason they lose this game, despite their defenses' horrific play in the Bills final two drives of the half. They're up 13-10, but they need to make some major adjustments at the half on D. Maybe a quick 5 minute tackling drill.

Too bad Cleveland could only score 6 points off of Edwards' 3 1st quarter interceptions. That could be the reason they lose this game, despite their defenses' horrific play in the Bills final two drives of the half. They're up 13-10, but they need to make some major adjustments at the half on D. Maybe a quick 5 minute tackling drill.

Oh yeah . That will come back and bite them big time.

Archived