Are you smarter than your boss?

TomShane

I get into my little job today and my boss is having me re-type a document for him because, he says, he can't figure out "that whole punctuation deal." Oy.

My question is, is your boss as stupid as mine? And, are you smarter than your "superior"?

Actually, this is the first job I've had where I could honestly say my boss is as smart as I am.

It's great. When I explain things to him, he understands. He doesn't ask me to do stupid crap because he already KNOWS it's stupid.

I've worked for some idiots in the past. People who got where they were because of family connections and nothing else.

Tom as President of JetNation.com let me say that I am offended by this thread.

It is underhanded and not cool. If you have a problem with you, you say it to my face.

I would like my title changed to "Zulu Priestess" please.

Actually, this is the first job I've had where I could honestly say my boss is as smart as I am.

It's great. When I explain things to him, he understands. He doesn't ask me to do stupid crap because he already KNOWS it's stupid.

I've worked for some idiots in the past. People who got where they were because of family connections and nothing else.

Are they hiring for the position of "gutless Yes-man"?

My soon to be ex-boss (in about 6 hrs), is a dumb man. he has been lucky with the timing of some of his business decisions. But, one could see the eclispse coming on his business. The end times are near. he is the type of guy you would slug because he acts so damn smug all the time.

LL

My soon to be ex-boss (in about 6 hrs), is a dumb man. he has been lucky with the timing of some of his business decisions. But, one could see the eclispse coming on his business. The end times are near. he is the type of guy you would slug because he acts so damn smug all the time.

LL

LL:

I missed you at our Anger Management meeting last night. Hope everything is okay.

Max

LL

LL Good luck again in your new position and your new boss!

ok you have your first indication right there artsy ;):lol: just kidding :)

Love the new title :)

You have a sharp eye GG

Thanks for pointing that out- who looked up that word in the dictionary is what I would like to know!

Damn...this post of the day thing is going to be hard. I already gave it to R44. Honorable mentioned to GG. BUT THIS IS SOME QUALITY WORK RIGHT HERE.

Ladies and gentleman, this post is what Jetnation is all about!

LL

Being smarter than your boss but adding up the pay difference - $50,000

Coming in to save his sorry butt on a deal - $500,000

Your fellow employees making fun behind his back and sharing the jokes with you - priceless. :lol:

Good luck in your new position LL, if you are back in the Wall Street area, let me know when you want to meet after work at Buster's Garage on West Broadway & Leonards Sts. for a congratulatory drink. :wink:

Being smarter than your boss but adding up the pay difference - $50,000

Coming in to save his sorry butt on a deal - $500,000

Your fellow employees making fun behind his back and sharing the jokes with you - priceless. :lol:

Good luck in your new position LL, if you are back in the Wall Street area, let me know when you want to meet after work at Buster's Garage on West Broadway & Leonards Sts. for a congratulatory drink. :wink:

I thought we were keeping Buster's as our 'secret lil place' Sue. WTF?

funny... you didn't get post of the day ...that was R44... you didn't get Honorable Mention ...that went to little ole me ;) but you got a mention og some quality work ... third place as best, and you thought you won. Glad that it makes you happy TX.. second runner up... at least if R44 can not perform the duties of the job, and pulls a Vanessa Williams and has comprimising pictures reavealed.... i will be the new title winner...

.... on the other hand ...Knowing Max and TS.. Comprimising Pics might give him the title for the whole mont..oh well ..:lol:

anyway TX... third place :P

Archived