Cowboys Fans & Owens

Big Boy

Watching this game and seeing the idiot Cowboy fans cheering for Owens baffles me. This guy basically desecrated and mocked the Cowboys with his antics on the "star" when he was with San Fran. As a fan I would NEVER forget that and I would NEVER cheer for this douche.

Watching this game and seeing the idiot Cowboy fans cheering for Owens baffles me. This guy basically desecrated and mocked the Cowboys with his antics on the "star" when he was with San Fran. As a fan I would NEVER forget that and I would NEVER cheer for this douche.

I went to a game in Dallas (many years ago) and I must say that Cowboys fans suck. They are like Steelers and Dolphins fans. BANDWAGON all the way.

I went to a game in Dallas (many years ago) and I must say that Cowboys fans suck. They are like Steelers and Dolphins fans. BANDWAGON all the way.

What was that stadium like? Nice facility?

And yes Cowboys fans are some of the worst, I remember in the early 90's (living in NY), there were suddenly Cowboys fans all over the place

Haha! Yes, there has been SO much to cheer for the Dolphins in recent years.

Every fan base has bandwagon fans, every fan base has diehards; it's all the same. Besides, how many Patriots fans were there prior to this decade?

Do not lump Steeler fans with Dolphag fans. Steeler fans and Packer fans are the best fans in the league by far. Steeler and Dolphag fans are two different extremes. Steeler fans are the best traveling fans in the NFL, Dolphag fans have to be the most fair weather fans in the NFL. If it were not fans of other teams the Dolphags would never sell out.

The Cowboys had no season ticket waiting list after their first Jimmy Johnson Super Bowl win. The next day you could call up and get season tickets.

Terrell Owens is an all-time great WR, he gives 1,000% effort every time he steps between the lines whether healthy or hurt, is one of the top run blocking WRs in all the NFL in both willingness and ability to do so, etc.

While he can be a prick at times, the guy busts his *ss on the field like few others. There is a lot of reasons why the fans of his home team would love the guy.

Terrell Owens is an all-time great WR, he gives 1,000% effort every time he steps between the lines whether healthy or hurt, is one of the top run blocking WRs in all the NFL in both willingness and ability to do so, etc.

While he can be a prick at times, the guy busts his *ss on the field like few others. There is a lot of reasons why the fans of his home team would love the guy.

TO drops too many passes to be an all time great.

TO drops too many passes to be an all time great.

He brings to an offense what Randy Moss does. You have to constantly keep a safety over the top on his side even at his age now or he will burn you deep like nobody's business. This opens up things all over the field for other players. So even when he isn't catching the football, he is significantly improving the offense.

And as for not being an all-time great, the guy is like top 5 in all major receiving categories and I think he is like #4 or #5 all time in NFL TDs not just for a WR ... but any position.

The guy is absolutely an all-time great.

**Edited to add**

My bad ... he is SECOND all-time in career TDs trailing only Jerry Rice and has already added 5 more to the number you see below:

Career Touchdowns

Jerry Rice 197

Terrell Owens 132

Cris Carter 130

Randy Moss 125

What was that stadium like? Nice facility?

And yes Cowboys fans are some of the worst, I remember in the early 90's (living in NY), there were suddenly Cowboys fans all over the place

Was there in 2001 -- was not impressed -- looks clean on TV but tho outside of that stadium is dirty as hell -- I am sure the new stadium will be awesome though

is that why he quit on the play he was doubleteamed on causing an interception?

T.O. makes plays.

He has had a down year, yes, and you can credit that to three games being missed by Romo and Dallas not having a true #2 opposite him (Patrick Crayton is very inconsistent). You saw what happpend in the 49ers game when a team for once didn't consistently double team him, he'll burn you. He still takes two defenders away every time and will and has still made plays.

All this talk about Roy Williams being the best WR on Dallas now is ridiculous. The guy hasn't been the best recevier on his team since about 2005.

Archived