We are only a few days away from being a REAL LIVE SITE!

TomShane

OK, as you know, our crack staff has been working hard to turn this into a real, live website and we're almost there. Our front page will be unveiled on Wednesday the 9th!

We're all pumped. It's taken longer than we planned on because we needed to be sure it wasn't the same old-same old website, with the same regurgitated stories that you see on alot of fan-based websites. We are confident that we've done that, and are going to have it ready to go on Wednesday!

Our features for the unveiling will be:

Great articles:

We'll have the first person narrative of a long-suffering, long-time season ticket holder and Jets fan; Chad's shoulder--what if he's not ready? Whose fault is it that he's stil injured?; Draft coverage from a Jets fan POV; Is Terry Bradway a buffoon? Is Herm fairly criticized?; and others!

Special Features:

~'Bren's Haus of Style' - check out the world famous Brenda's views on life, love, sports, politics, men and quantum physics! If you've ever read Bren's posts or ever met her, you'll know what to expect!;

~ A new love-advice column called 'Dear Greengal,' where she tackles the difficult question this week, 'The game is on and my wife won't leave me alone; how do I handle it without getting arrested?";

~Max's hot Jet rumors from the inside (What really happened to Rod Bryant?)

~Last/Last Word: This week's debate? Who will win the AL East? We'll pit a die-hard Red Sox fan vs. a die-hard Yanks fan in mortal combat and see who makes the better case, JetNation-style!

~We'll also have training camp coverage from both Albany and Hofstra, plus special reports from Jet-related events.

Links:

We'll provide hot links to all the best Jets, draft, free agency and NFL sites and info you can find anywhere.

Finally, we'd like to thank you all for showing patience with us, and we consider you guys as our original JN family. We're doing everything we can to make this the best site out there, and we've been using as much advice as we can from all of the great visitors stopping by and hanging out with us. As we move forward here, we promise to make visiting JetNation.com the best investment you'll make all day. Thanks again for making this great so far, and in the future. A site is only as good as the people who visit it, and we, as posters ourselves, will never lose sight of that!

* Anyone interested in writing articles, or participating in any of our features such as "Ask greengal,' 'Last/Last Word,' or if you have an idea for a new feature, contact me at TomShane@jetnation.com, or just drop me a PM. We're always looking for cool stuff and ideas.

Guys seriously the site is going to be pretty good. How do I know this? We didn't do it ourselves.

Tom and I looked at other fan sites and we quickly realized what we didn't want to be. Amateurs.

So we hired a professional and we couldn't be more excited about it.

Guys seriously the site is going to be pretty good. How do I know this? We didn't do it ourselves.

Tom and I looked at other fan sites and we quickly realized what we didn't want to be. Amateurs.

So we hired a professional and we couldn't be more excited about it.

To clarify, Max hired a professional web designer. I just expensed hookers on my JetNation VISA.

To clarify, Max hired a professional web designer. I just expensed hookers on my JetNation VISA.

I am doing the book keeping now. You just answered a question for me. Didn't know what this line item was:

Men On Call $799

Those are my dry-cleaners. :shock:

btw, i Like Newjetster's idea. I want to travel from city to city and report on the Jets this year. I'll start in Maui and move on from there. Can you check the JN budet to make sure I can do it all first-class? This homeboy don't fly coach, homes.

Those are my dry-cleaners. :shock:

btw, i Like Newjetster's idea. I want to travel from city to city and report on the Jets this year. I'll start in Maui and move on from there. Can you check the JN budet to make sure I can do it all first-class? This homeboy don't fly coach, homes.

If you cut him loose on this Max, don't approve his expenses without him submitting G strings. And I mean valid one's -not something he picked up at Lovers Lane

How bout a roving reporter checking out all the rival cities and their high points of entertainment?

You could call it something like.... Tuck a Buck

How about ,ROCKIN ON THE ROAD or HOTELS , HOTAIR & HOOTERS , Your one stop connection of where fellow JET FANS ARE staying how and they are all getting there & what hot spots they`ll be hooking up at while traveling to JET ROAD games .

How about ,ROCKIN ON THE ROAD or HOTELS , HOTAIR & HOOTERS , Your one stop connection of where fellow JET FANS ARE staying how and they are all getting there & what hot spots they`ll be hooking up at while traveling to JET ROAD games .

All set, B. We're going to have a tail-gating/road report with two hot correspondents that will check in with us. We're mack-daddies like that. Holla.

I am doing the book keeping now. You just answered a question for me. Didn't know what this line item was:

JonEOn Call $799

That is a disturbing piece of information. :-s

Probably could have had him for the price of a BigMac.

OK, as you know, our crack staff has been working hard to turn this into a real, live website and we're almost there. Our front page will be unveiled on Wednesday the 9th!

Very cool!!! Congrats on the site and best wishes with it.

Is there gonna be a "Girls Of JetNation" page??? :shock:

Very cool!!! Congrats on the site and best wishes with it.

Is there gonna be a "Girls Of JetNation" page??? :shock:

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. There will be room for fan photos! Girls, boys, sheep. Trying to appease everyone regardless of what their fancy may be!

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. There will be room for fan photos! Girls, boys, sheep. Trying to appease everyone regardless of what their fancy may be!

Is it too late to ask for a section with dead sheep? Just curious.

That all sounds very cool, even if you're kidding.

Thanks,

Doug S.

I was kidding. Even though I did live in South Jersey for a while, where some people talked with a southern accent so prominant you thought you were deep, deep, deep in the heart of the south, sheep loving never interested me.

I was kidding. Even though I did live in South Jersey for a while, where some people talked with a southern accent so prominant you thought you were deep, deep, deep in the heart of the south, sheep loving never interested me.

Uhhhhhhh......

Wasn't referring to the sheep thing as cool.

More about the stuff TS spelled out in the first post of this thread.

But now that I think about it...........

Archived