Manny

Gainzo

He really F'd himself. The market is shrinking and he isn't getting the 4 year deal that he wanted after forcing his way out of Boston.

Thanks for everything, but you dug your own grave.

He will help dig Boston's grave this season.

He's from New York, so maybe he may want to live there again, and he did say he was expecting a 3 year offer from the Yankees, so who knows.

We all know that Manny is bat s h i t crazy. Whatever he says makes no sense. He wants his money and thats it.

I was one of the 8 million people who stuck up for him when he didn't run out a ground ball or couldn't catch a routine fly in left field. But enough is enough. Isn't he 36 now?

The market for Manny is probably

Dodgers

Angels

Yankees

Mets

Angels are out. Dodgers are running out of patience. Yankees are out per Olney. I doubt the Mets want him to play the OF consistently. He is not going to get anywhere near the contract he wants. He might even get less money than if the Sox picked up his option if he just played.

Angels are out. Dodgers are running out of patience. Yankees are out per Olney. I doubt the Mets want him to play the OF consistently. He is not going to get anywhere near the contract he wants. He might even get less money than if the Sox picked up his option if he just played.

Dodgers will probably get him.

Manny lost his soul when he signed with Scott Boras. I hope Manny goes to KC or Pittsburgh (no offense Sharrow) and hits like crazy for a team that has no chance.

• 1 month later...

I started this thread in December and Manny has had no interest from any team not named the Dodgers. He and that prick Boras have turned down every offer from LA.

When its all said and done I think Manny will end up settling for a 1 or 2 year deal from the Dodgers.

If that happens, I'm going to have a difficult time giving two ****s about the Mets this season.

As far as a pure baseball standpont Manny would be a great fit for the Mets. Lots of baggage with him though. Right now they're counting on so many IFs, it scares me.

As far as a pure baseball standpont Manny would be a great fit for the Mets. Lots of baggage with him though. Right now they're counting on so many IFs, it scares me.

What baggage? His teammates love him, partially because he throws the best BBQ's this side of the Mississippi. New York sports has been seriously missing this element since Herm departed.

manny-grill.jpg

Will this guy just sign already!

I wonder if he Ted Williams it. Is a holdout until about a week before Opening Day and then comes into to get some swings.

I could totally see it and it might help his cause.

Archived