The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

Have fun playing the Cavs, and the refs in the postseason. Your playoffs will be very short, and very sweet for Cleveland, that is if your team can beat out a team like Charlotte... lol

I am actually happy with that matchup.. I would have loved to get the Magic but will take the Cavs over the Celts in round one... Bulls will win all home games and just need to steal one game in Cleveland...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am actually happy with that matchup.. I would have loved to get the Magic but will take the Cavs over the Celts in round one... Bulls will win all home games and just need to steal one game in Cleveland...

Stealing a game from Cleveland, in Cleveland? You realize they're 30-1, right? The Celtics can't even beat the Cavs in Cleveland, hell, we can't even either, and we've been a great road team, and have owned the Cavs for a while now. Your team is an easy sweep for the Cavs. You'll be lucky to win one.

Stealing a game from Cleveland, in Cleveland? You realize they're 30-1, right? The Celtics can't even beat the Cavs in Cleveland, hell, we can't even either, and we've been a great road team, and have owned the Cavs for a while now. Your team is an easy sweep for the Cavs. You'll be lucky to win one.

Cavs in 6 would be my non homer prediction...

The Bulls can score with anyone right now... Salmons almost ahd 40 tonight... you know BG can score... Miller has been good getting the ball in down low... Tyrus Thomas had 14 in the 1st Q tonight... Kirk is shooting good... Derrick Rose is amazing at getting the ball in without getting the charge called...

KG or not... they just put up 127 on the Celts tonight... how much could KG knock that down honestly??? 105-110??? Thats still a ton of points on the Celts...

It was a great game, but I hate games decided by refs. They took control of that game. Although I think the one right call they made was the no call on that play with 3.8 seconds left. Dwight went straight up, and when you do that, there is no call. I have a feeling though if that was Lebron, and not Pierce a foul would have definitely been called.

Hedo had an all around horrible game. It's nice to see that we can win games against the elite when our 4th quarter scorer is playing that bad. Dwight had a superman-like performance though.

It was a great game, but I hate games decided by refs. They took control of that game. Although I think the one right call they made was the no call on that play with 3.8 seconds left. Dwight went straight up, and when you do that, there is no call. I have a feeling though if that was Lebron, and not Pierce a foul would have definitely been called.

Hedo had an all around horrible game. It's nice to see that we can win games against the elite when our 4th quarter scorer is playing that bad. Dwight had a superman-like performance though.

You guys really need to get that killer instinct and bury teams. KG didn't play in the 4th and the C's nearly pulled it out. A win is a win so congrats.

Would be fun to meet up with you guys in the playoffs.

You guys really need to get that killer instinct and bury teams. KG didn't play in the 4th and the C's nearly pulled it out. A win is a win so congrats.

We have been playing like that lately, but we've been finding ways to win though. It's sort of like how we played in the beginning of the season. I was complaining that we were not playing to our potential, and just winning in the end. We're now back to that now. We did it against the Knicks in the first of the home and home, and then on the Knicks court, we didn't show up until the fourth.

The important thing is we're finding ways to win, it may not be pretty but it's much better then losing.

I agree. The Magic get way comfortable with a lead. Can't do that come playoff time.

We have been playing like that lately, but we've been finding ways to win though. It's sort of like how we played in the beginning of the season. I was complaining that we were not playing to our potential, and just winning in the end. We're now back to that now. We did it against the Knicks in the first of the home and home, and then on the Knicks court, we didn't show up until the fourth.

The important thing is we're finding ways to win, it may not be pretty but it's much better then losing.

Back on the bandwagon I see? I take you off ignore and this is what I get...you showing complete ownership like you have something to do with the team and then talking about how good they are after your bitch-fits after each loss?

Back on the bandwagon I see? I take you off ignore and this is what I get...you showing complete ownership like you have something to do with the team and then talking about how good they are after your bitch-fits after each loss?

Could you please put me back on ignore? I don't need a fraud Magic fan like yourself reading my posts. Your like the blackout of Magic fans.

Could you please put me back on ignore? I don't need a fraud Magic fan like yourself reading my posts. Your like the blackout of Magic fans.

The irony is incredible.

Hey the Magic won six in a row, you must be so proud!

Are you going to throw a hissy fit if they lose to Toronto on Wednesday, and claim this team can't win anything?

I'm counting on it.

Great game last night.

Being there to see Zo's number raised to the ceiling was outstanding.

He was such a great player, especially defensively, and was an even greater person.

Definitely worth the price of admission, but unfortunately for Zo, Miami ran in to a hot Magic team.

Crowd was hot throughout, all in all a great night.

Knicks, Memphis, and Toronto proved exactly why this team never really had a chance to win anything without Jameer. Right now the way they've played since the Cleveland game, I don't see them getting out of the first round even. They keep playing the way they're playing and they wont even have a date with Boston in the second round.

Knicks, Memphis, and Toronto proved exactly why this team never really had a chance to win anything without Jameer. Right now the way they've played since the Cleveland game, I don't see them getting out of the first round even. They keep playing the way they're playing and they wont even have a date with Boston in the second round.

Looks like it might be a 3 seed - 6 seed matchup with the Bulls... I sure hope so!

Looks like it might be a 3 seed - 6 seed matchup with the Bulls... I sure hope so!

I would be shocked if you caught the Sixers, but Yeah I prefer playing the Bulls over the Sixers any day.

edit: actually nevermind, just looked at that remaining Sixers schedule... it's more than likely.

I would be shocked if you caught the Sixers, but Yeah I prefer playing the Bulls over the Sixers any day.

edit: actually nevermind, just looked at that remaining Sixers schedule... it's more than likely.

Bulls will get the 6 seed...

Detroit will get rocked by the Cavs...

Philly will get rocked by Boston...

Magic will lose the series to the Bulls...

They did... went undefeated to boot.

Lol... womens basketball. People actually watch that? I wonder who would win between the UConn womens team and the Chicago Bulls... lol

My "mens" College Basketball team won 2 straight National Championships recently, and 2 college football championships recently.

Has Uconn ever won it all in college football? lol

Lol... womens basketball. People actually watch that? I wonder who would win between the UConn womens team and the Chicago Bulls... lol

My "mens" College Basketball team won 2 straight National Championships recently, and 2 college football championships recently.

Has Uconn ever won it all in college football? lol

UCONN Football is new to the Big East... but coming along well... should have two first day picks possibly 1st and second rounders this year at skill positions... RB and CB... thats impressive... and will lead to some better recruiting...

Archived