The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Magic will probably win by 13 tonight and lose by 1 one in game 7. The Magic have the heart of a dead worm.

Either team gets killed by that buzz-saw, lead by all-world Labron James, the Cleveland Cavaliers. I mean 4 game sweep killed.

I forsee a Cleveland/LA Finals with King James' team winning in five.

The Magic will probably win by 13 tonight and lose by 1 one in game 7. The Magic have the heart of a dead worm.

Either team gets killed by that buzz-saw, lead by all-world Labron James, the Cleveland Cavaliers. I mean 4 game sweep killed.

I forsee a Cleveland/LA Finals with King James' team winning in five.

:rl:

Congrats to the two Magic fans here. The Magic outplayed the Celtics last night in every facet of the game. Celtics ran out of gas and had no bench. The deeper team won. It would be nice if the Magic actually beat the Cavaliers. However, I think we all concede that the Championship is Cleveland's to lose.

What I hope for is that Kobe the rapist and his Lakers actually go down this upcoming series. I don't think so - but I hope so. Watching the Kobe/LeBron comparisons will be gag inspiring. Kobe doesn't have the class LeBron does, Kobe doesn't have the maturity that LeBron does, Kobe isn't the player LeBron is. Anyone that is a Kobe fan - or has him in his sig - needs therapy.

Congrats to the two Magic fans here. The Magic outplayed the Celtics last night in every facet of the game. Celtics ran out of gas and had no bench. The deeper team won. It would be nice if the Magic actually beat the Cavaliers. However, I think we all concede that the Championship is Cleveland's to lose.

What I hope for is that Kobe the rapist and his Lakers actually go down this upcoming series. I don't think so - but I hope so. Watching the Kobe/LeBron comparisons will be gag inspiring. Kobe doesn't have the class LeBron does, Kobe doesn't have the maturity that LeBron does, Kobe isn't the player LeBron is. Anyone that is a Kobe fan - or has him in his sig - needs therapy.

Kobe is a cheater... but not a rapist... get your facts straight... that girl was bragging about having sex with him.

I took an ecurb type signature with the blocking idea, what does everyone think. I guess Rondo just has a liking to getting stuffed... LOL

Congrats man. You guys live and die by the 3 and last night you shot lights out behind the arc (13-21). Turkoglu was on fire. The Magic were the better team.

All the best in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Kobe is a cheater... but not a rapist... get your facts straight... that girl was bragging about having sex with him.

You and Ghost are in the top five Idiots of JN list. Honest to Gawd. Shuddup already. Really. Just shuddup.

Kobe didn't rape her, even people who hate him the most can understand that. The girl was looking for some cash, simpe as that.

You and Ghost are in the top five Idiots of JN list. Honest to Gawd. Shuddup already. Really. Just shuddup.

Interesting... you resort to name calling when you are wrong.

Whatever floats your boat.

Thanks for the congrats, Gainzo, and Garb, at least you're not like Blackout, who talked all the trash in the world, and is afraid to confront me, or IC. After that 21 win season a couple of years ago (before the Howard years), this is just a great feeling, being able to have a team that's good enough to be in the Eastern Conference Finals. I still think we can take Cleveland, and if this series is based on talent, we will destroy them, but if the refs take Lebron's side as usual, we're in trouble.

Thanks for the congrats, Gainzo, and Garb, at least you're not like Blackout, who talked all the trash in the world, and is afraid to confront me, or IC. After that 21 win season a couple of years ago (before the Howard years), this is just a great feeling, being able to have a team that's good enough to be in the Eastern Conference Finals. I still think we can take Cleveland, and if this series is based on talent, we will destroy them, but if the refs take Lebron's side as usual, we're in trouble.

Me and Garb are from Mass but we always give credit where it is due. All the best against the LeBrons. You guys will need it!

A lead for the Mag!!

These Cavs fans suck. And they call themselves loud... it's game 1 of the Eastern Conf. Finals, Lebron has 40 and the game is only three qtrs over, and it's a damn goood game. That building should be rocking!!!!

Great win for the Magic, really showed their toughness.

The Cavs are overrated IMO, in a big way.

The Cavs are not overrated. People really just don't know how good and tough Orlando is. I still think Cleveland will win, really no need to panic just yet.

Wow.

I really thought Mo was going to make that last second toss how the game was going.

This is going to be another great series but I am going to agree with Barkley and Skip Bayless on this one...

MAGIC TAKE THE SERIES!!!!!

Wow.

I really thought Mo was going to make that last second toss how the game was going.

This is going to be another great series but I am going to agree with Barkley and Skip Bayless on this one...

MAGIC TAKE THE SERIES!!!!!

I thought Williams was going to make it for sure as well, I was going to have one of those Glen Davis moments again, where I was going to throw up in my mouth.

1 second left, we had the taller player doing the tip (Hedo/Lebron), and Hedo actually tipped it to Mo. I have no clue why he would do that, he scared the crap out of me.

Magic took game 1, it's time for this Magic team to prove they actually are better then this team, and back up the big mouth I've got defending them against this team.

I thought Williams was going to make it for sure as well, I was going to have one of those Glen Davis moments again, where I was going to throw up in my mouth.

1 second left, we had the taller player doing the tip (Hedo/Lebron), and Hedo actually tipped it to Mo. I have no clue why he would do that, he scared the crap out of me.

Magic took game 1, it's time for this Magic team to prove they actually are better then this team, and back up the big mouth I've got defending them against this team.

When the Magic were chucking up 3's in the final couple of minutes I thought they were done. But they proved me wrong by hitting one when it counted.

JCB: I have said this all year when it comes to the Magic. They live and die by the 3.

Archived