The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

UCONN Football is new to the Big East... but coming along well... should have two first day picks possibly 1st and second rounders this year at skill positions... RB and CB... thats impressive... and will lead to some better recruiting...

My college football team is going to win their third National Championship in 4 seasons after this year.... lol

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time to cut the crap playing around with this team. The Magic are about a million times better then this clown team, and they need to prove it in Philadelphia. Shard, and Turk need to cut it out with these crappy shooting nights, we need them more then ever to come through and lead us to the second round. Dwight, and Courtney can't do this on their own.

I'm taking the IC stance on stuff instead of my normal stance after a loss. I still believe were winning this series hands down. We'll eventually take a 3-2 lead in the series, and who knows it may go to 6, but they wont beat us again at home in game 7. Either way, we'll be seeing you there, Boston.

I'm taking the IC stance on stuff instead of my normal stance after a loss. I still believe were winning this series hands down. We'll eventually take a 3-2 lead in the series, and who knows it may go to 6, but they wont beat us again at home in game 7. Either way, we'll be seeing you there, Boston.

:yahoo::Banane43::strip1:=D>\:D/:eek:

Philly is playing real well defensively, but I remain optimistic because Rashard and Hedo improved their play last night...I feel like they are getting back in to the groove of things.

I don't think Philly wins another game this series.

It's going to be hysterical, when we beat these clowns without Dwight, Jameer, and Lee tomorrow. Just think Philly, we'll be beating you with this lineup tomorrow:

PG Rafer

SG Pietrus

SF Turkoglu

PF Lewis

C Gortat

3 players out of our starting lineup, and our lineup still looks more talented then yours... lol

ROUND 2!!

LET'S GO BULLS..MAKE IT EASY ON US.

LOL

Your crazy... you should want the Celtics... they are gonna be worn down... the Bulls are young enough to handle all these minutes...

I'd take the .500 team over the 60 win team any day of the week.

They are not the same team as the 60 win team... 2 big men out... and the only reason the Bulls have not knocked them out already is Rondo... for good and bad reasons...

LOL

Your crazy... you should want the Celtics... they are gonna be worn down... the Bulls are young enough to handle all these minutes...

Now I see why you won the Biggest Homer Award. lol

Bring on the Celtics.

Just so you know..the Magic actually play defense.

Should be a hell of a series.

Skip Bayless will be happy, he thinks the Magic will beat the Cavs in the Eastern Finals...

I know they will beat the Celts... not sure about the Cavs...

I still want Rondo to even think of doing to Skip to what he was doing to Hinrich.... lol

How long do you think it would take Skip 2 my lou to knock the **** out of Rondo is a fight, I seriously want to know that. I honestly think Hinrich could beat his ass too.

I still want Rondo to even think of doing to Skip to what he was doing to Hinrich.... lol

How long do you think it would take Skip 2 my lou to knock the **** out of Rondo is a fight, I seriously want to know that. I honestly think Hinrich could beat his ass too.

Hinirch was about to until Vinny grabbed him... lol

Whenever you see the fist clench like that and bouncing around like he took boxing lessons in college... oh boy...

Rondo has come back down to earth and will not steal anything against the Magic.

Hinirch was about to until Vinny grabbed him... lol

Whenever you see the fist clench like that and bouncing around like he took boxing lessons in college... oh boy...

Rondo has come back down to earth and will not steal anything against the Magic.

Like I said in the NBA Playoffs thread, even my mom thinks he's light in the loafer, and I didn't even say anything negative about Rondo to lead her to know about my hatred about Princess Rondo.

Archived