The Official Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Thread

InstantClassic

Nice excuse...

You know damn well if Celtics won game 1, you would have been here. You obviously don't have balls to come on here after a loss. If I'm mad or angry after a loss I will always come here and talk about my team. You were obviously raised to be a chicken **** though.

You have obviously taken your angry pills this evening. I don't post every night.

Have another and go to bed.

BTW: Were you the poster who called out Crazy Carl for being a bandwagon fan because he follows the Pens and Sox even though he is from New York? That made no sense at all as you are a Magic fan.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have obviously taken your angry pills this evening. I don't post every night.

BTW: Were you the poster who called out Crazy Carl for being a bandwagon fan because he follows the Pens and Sox even though he is from New York? That made no sense at all as you are a Magic fan.

Really, it made no sense? I was born in Florida, moron. That stooge is from New York, and he roots for a team from New York/Jersey, Pennsylvania, and *******Ville.

Really, it made no sense? I was born in Florida, moron. That stooge is from New York, and he roots for a team from New York/Jersey, Pennsylvania, and *******Ville.

You were born in Florida but are a Jets fan. Are you a stooge?

Well considering my parents were born in New York, and Jets, and Yankees fans, not really.

Your parents are probably Knicks fans but you didn't listen to them then.

Calling people bandwagon fans is lame and its even more lame when a Magic/Jets fan is calling out people.

Deal with the subject at hand. Allston is going to be suspended for smacking House in the back of his head and Paul Pierce will put up 30+ in game 3.

Your parents are probably Knicks fans but you didn't listen to them then.

Calling people bandwagon fans is lame and its even more lame when a Magic/Jets fan is calling out people.

Deal with the subject at hand. Allston is going to be suspended for smacking House in the back of his head and Paul Pierce will put up 30+ in game 3.

Actually my parents didn't like basketball, so I picked the team from where I was born. Try again... lol

Didn't I say I wasn't taking that route anymore after the Game 3 loss to Philly? By the way there isn't a day where the Magic lose, and I don't defend them. I have been rooting for this team long before you even knew who Brian Hill, or Matty Guokas was, and is. I personally don't even know why I am even responding to this, you didn't even know that current GM, Otis Smith was actually a Magic player.

I didn't?

I'm 100% sure I'm older than you are, and have been living in Florida longer than you, and have actually been to Magic games before. You decided to root for the Magic when Dwight Howard started playing elite ball, which was right around last year.

Wipe the snot from your nose, and stop whining.

LOL...Gainzo...you know I respect the Celtics.

Props for taking the young guys to school tonight. I don't expect an effort like that again.

I didn't?

I'm 100% sure I'm older than you are, and have been living in Florida longer than you, and have actually been to Magic games before. You decided to root for the Magic when Dwight Howard started playing elite ball, which was right around last year.

So, because you may be older then me, it means you're a bigger fan then me. OH WELL, Case closed... lol

I've been to Magic games in all era's. Shaq-Penny era, the after stages with Penny, and Arsmtrong, T-Mac-Hill era, and today's era. I have been rooting for this team since I was 4, 1991 when I started, which is even before the Shaq era. It's beyond me why I am even trying to prove anything to a person like you.

Don't ever falsely claim my love for this basketball team, jackass.

For you to know the stuff I know about this Orlando Magic franchise, you have to look it up on google, while I can tell you everything about this franchise face to face.

I didn't?

I'll let you Magic fans fight this one out. :Typotux:

The bottom line is that the series goes to Orlando tied at 1-1.

Eddie House is far from a tough guy, and if I could put my money on it, I'd say J.J. Redick would kick his ass.

To be honest, there is no one even close to tough on this Boston team. Garnett is all talk, as is Pierce. Ray Allen isn't a fighter, Davis is his nickname, Kendrick Perkins has that look which always looks like someone took candy from him.

The Red Sox have always had tough guys on their team. From Pedro Martinez, and Varitek, to Manny, and Youkilis. Looks like the basketball team is comparable to the fans of Bostonian teams.... wimpy.

Eddie House is far from a tough guy, and if I could put my money on it, I'd say J.J. Redick would kick his ass.

To be honest, there is no one even close to tough on this Boston team. Garnett is all talk, as is Pierce. Ray Allen isn't a fighter, Davis is his nickname, Kendrick Perkins has that look which always looks like someone took candy from him.

The Red Sox have always had tough guys on their team. From Pedro Martinez, and Varitek, to Manny, and Youkilis. Looks like the basketball team is comparable to the fans of Bostonian teams.... wimpy.

Wow, so you're mad that you guys lost, so you call THEM wimpy? Seriously, you guys are sore losers.

So, because you may be older then me, it means you're a bigger fan then me. OH WELL, Case closed... lol

I've been to Magic games in all era's. Shaq-Penny era, the after stages with Penny, and Arsmtrong, T-Mac-Hill era, and today's era. I have been rooting for this team since I was 4, 1991 when I started, which is even before the Shaq era. It's beyond me why I am even trying to prove anything to a person like you.

Don't ever falsely claim my love for this basketball team, jackass.

For you to know the stuff I know about this Orlando Magic franchise, you have to look it up on google, while I can tell you everything about this franchise face to face.

You knew who Penny and Shaq were??

I take it back..you are a true Orlando Magic fan!

Really, we didn't hit our threes? That was about the only thing we did all night. You really didn't watch the game, did you?

You hit them, when you were down by double digits. You couldn't hit them early. That was the point I was trying to make. You couldn't hit your 3's when they actually mattered.

The lone two Magic fan hate each other? :rl:

Whats funny is, one of these morons called Crazy Carl a bandwagon fan yet they both like the Jets and Magic, so one of them is a "bandwagon" by their definition because they don't live in both NY and FL. :)

Either do this:

Jets or Giants & Knicks

or

Magic and Dolphins or Buccs or Jaguars

Whats funny is, one of these morons called Crazy Carl a bandwagon fan yet they both like the Jets and Magic, so one of them is a "bandwagon" by their definition because they don't live in both NY and FL. :)

Either do this:

Jets or Giants & Knicks

or

Huh?

Is now the time I'm supposed to bring up you sending me multiple friend requests on JN, each one that I have rejected?

Get a life. You sure are big behind that keyboard.

That's when we were not arguing anymore, and trust me, even if you somehow accepted it, I would have erased you from my friends list anyway. I think it's also laughable you not calling me a true Magic fan, especially when you know nothing about this franchise compared to myself. Your a ****ing clown.

Either do this:

Jets or Giants & Knicks

or

Last I checked I was born in Florida, and my parents didn't like basketball, and they were born in New York. That clown, Carl was probably never born or lived in Pennsylvania, or Boston. So I don't see how it's the same thing, and it only proves you have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about.

Here is the starters I wouldn't mind seeing for game 3:

1 Courtney Lee

2 J.J. Redick

3 Hedo

4 Rashard

5 Dwight

Got to keep Johnson off Rondo, and keep him on Marbury. Lee I think would actually do very well against someone like Rondo, it'll be great to have him back for game 3.

Exactly.

Blackout and InstantClassic make these threads unreadable most of the time.

Good Luck on Tuesday.

Thanks, good luck to you guys too, I just get so irritated when people like Blackout claim their fans of teams that are great teams right now, because everyone knows he'll leave the team once Boston's three retire.

Dude, shut the **** up, and worry about your own god damn team.

LOL your such a little baby

"shut the **** up"....the F word shows that I must be getting to you

want a cookie?

i'm not worried. my team is playing without it's best player and anything we get is great. meanwhile your team has never, and will never win a ring. too bad.

i've posted on JEts boards for over 5 years

LOL @ "atleast i stick with my teams"

that's hilarious.

I'm going to go hang up my diploma somewhere and watch Yankees + Celtics highlights. meanwhile, try again JCB.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4159699

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of the 12-year-old boy bumped by Celtics big man Glen "Big Baby" Davis after Sunday's game-winning shot is demanding an apology.

Ernest Provetti told the Orlando Sentinel that he wrote the NBA office demanding an apology from Davis for acting like a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety." NBA spokesman Tim Frank confirmed the league received the e-mail but declined to comment on it.

Video of the play shows Davis ducking behind a referee and stepping out of bounds as he ran back to the Celtics bench. Provetti told the paper it was his son, Nicholas, whose hat fell off as Davis bumped him.

Celtics spokesman Jeff Twiss said Davis was not available for comment. The Magic also declined to comment.

Later Monday, Provetti told the Sentinel neither the Celtics nor the NBA responded, adding he won't be waiting around for that call.

"In the scheme of things, I still think he shouldn't have went on the sideline, but obviously nothing is going to come of it," Provetti told the newspaper. "And it's better to forget about it and not incite it anymore."

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Oh no! Your fat kids hat fell off! He's going to be scarred for life!

A player who hit a game winning shot was celebrating and your fat kid was in the way. If you're scared of the players acting like animals then you shouldnt be sitting in court side seats.

Archived