Raheem Morris new HC for the Bucs...

NIGHT STALKER

I am a little surprised thay went in house for a replacement since he could be associated with their collapse the last two years at the end of the season.

And a momumental defensive collapse it was this year. They were 9-3 at one point. I'm VERY surprised too.

WTF, another black HC?? I'm not watching the NFL anymore.

excellent shock jock joke there mick.. really .. you are on your way to being the next howard stern.. i am just amazed at your quick wit and the way you can take an ordinary subject and say something so clever as to make it funny. when you get your show on radio.. please let me know the time and station so i can tune in.

At least you got it.

LOL! you dont think i got it??? must be my old lady brand of humor that you dont get..

but let me ask you a question... do you get to be a wise ass everytime anyone brings up a black QB or head coach? is that what you are going to do? and use that veiled excuse to get in your racist humor?

just askin'

and oh yes , have a nice day.

not for nothing but suprised by this hire... talk about taking a chance..

Very Jim Zorn-ish.

Position coach to Coordinator to Head Coach in about a month.

At least the NFL is happy its another minority, but I think its a dumb hire.

LOL! you dont think i got it??? must be my old lady brand of humor that you dont get..

but let me ask you a question... do you get to be a wise ass everytime anyone brings up a black QB or head coach? is that what you are going to do? and use that veiled excuse to get in your racist humor?

just askin'

and oh yes , have a nice day.

I only bring it up when I know the person that started the thread will get all pissey about, if it fits into something that works or if I'm bored and want to start a debate. The SB thread was a great set up for this so I went with it.

Now let me ask you a question, is it ok to make jokes about people other then black QBs and HC? Because I've got a bunch about Obama :D

Very Jim Zorn-ish.

I agree...and you know the players feel the same way...he was working the ranks and all of a sudden HC good luck with that

Very Jim Zorn-ish.

2 years as a DB coach in the NFL. That's 1/5 the experience that Herm Edwards brought to the table when he was promoted to HC. But maybe I'm forgetting the two years Morris spent as an assistant DB coach 4 years ago.

I have nothing against Tampa Bay (or Morris) so I wish him well. Sometimes you just get lucky. But this does look like an idiotic hire at this point.

2 years as a DB coach in the NFL. That's 1/5 the experience that Herm Edwards brought to the table when he was promoted to HC. But maybe I'm forgetting the two years Morris spent as an assistant DB coach 4 years ago.

I have nothing against Tampa Bay (or Morris) so I wish him well. Sometimes you just get lucky. But this does look like an idiotic hire at this point.

He seems like a very nice guy, but I dont get this hire either. Sounds like a guy all the players went to bat for with ownership.

I only bring it up when I know the person that started the thread will get all pissey about, if it fits into something that works or if I'm bored and want to start a debate. The SB thread was a great set up for this so I went with it.

Now let me ask you a question, is it ok to make jokes about people other then black QBs and HC? Because I've got a bunch about Obama :D

Yo, you don't know me.

Archived