Super Bowl XLIII Official Food and Drink Thread

JonEJet

Been on Nutrisystem for 3 weeks, and I'm 1 lb within my goal ... but I will eat some stuff today and then lose it. Either Wings or Pizza for me.. I'm unsure yet.

A cheat day is not how you lose weight, you'll just waste the last 3 weeks of being on Nutrisystem

I made meatballs to go with the plethora of wings I just orderd at Wings Express per order of my brother. $75.00 worth. Christ! Wont be ready 'till a 6:30 pick-up. Means I'll miss the introductions. Good. Seeing Pittsburgh being introduced would make me puke anyway. Not sure whats on tap beverage wise. Water - or some girlie malt beverage like Mike Lemonade - probably the latter. :)

I made meatballs to go with the plethora of wings I just orderd at Wings Express per order of my brother. $75.00 worth. Christ! Wont be ready 'till a 6:30 pick-up. Means I'll miss the introductions. Good. Seeing Pittsburgh being introduced would make me puke anyway. Not sure whats on tap beverage wise. Water - or some girlie malt beverage like Mike Lemonade - probably the latter. :)

Mike lemonade is very Ghey

$75 for wings wow

hope it is more than a dozen

Mike lemonade is very Ghey

$75 for wings wow

hope it is more than a dozen

.....I bought some Barcardi Raz stuff yesterday....that better? ;) I'm not much of a beer drinker and I don't think that drinking my usual Goose and Tonics is a good idea in front of my niece and nephew. You know "hey, look, Auntie T is getting sloshed..." Not cool.

.....I bought some Barcardi Raz stuff yesterday....that better? ;) I'm not much of a beer drinker and I don't think that drinking my usual Goose and Tonics is a good idea in front of my niece and nephew. You know "hey, look, Auntie T is getting sloshed..." Not cool.

They will understand:D

I'm sure you told them how much you hate the steelahs

Archived