Patriots

Jetfan13

The Cheatriots legacy goes on...

01:00 AM EST on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As disgraced baseball star Barry Bonds heads to trial for lying to a grand jury about his alleged steroid use, a familiar name has surfaced in court documents: New England Patriots linebacker Larry Izzo.

Izzo is expected to be among 38 witnesses for the prosecution, and should he testify, the veteran special-teamer will admit that he received banned substances from Greg Anderson, Bonds

guy couldn't get on the field in front of old man Seau, that is pretty bad

He is a Special Teamer. He was with the Phins and was signed by the Patriots to be that as well. Anything he contributes on D is a sign the game is a blowout or injuries have decimated the actual LB Corps.

He is a Special Teamer. He was with the Phins and was signed by the Patriots to be that as well. Anything he contributes on D is a sign the game is a blowout or injuries have decimated the actual LB Corps.

I live in dol-fag land remember? I am aware of that..

I'm not saying this to tweak the Chowds, but they have to know that Brady used PEDs. That's the only way to explain him going from an anorexic Wolverine QB to being bulked up (relatively speaking) in his second season.

I still think he's a HOFer though and I don't begrudge him using PEDs. If I was a 6th rounder on the cusp of not being in the NFL, I'd do anything to stay, including taking PEDs.

I'm not saying this to tweak the Chowds, but they have to know that Brady used PEDs. That's the only way to explain him going from an anorexic Wolverine QB to being bulked up (relatively speaking) in his second season.

I still think he's a HOFer though and I don't begrudge him using PEDs. If I was a 6th rounder on the cusp of not being in the NFL, I'd do anything to stay, including taking PEDs.

wow..that would be a story...

if true..it would cost him HOF

wow..that would be a story...

if true..it would cost him HOF

The funny thing is that Brady's name came up in the BALCO investigation tangentially. He met with investigators and they didn't pursue it.

Reportedly, Brady (who's from the Bay Area) called Greg Anderson to ask him if he knew a good gym to go to and Anderson told him. Anderson and Brady deny any further communication. It's simply odd why Brady would call Anderson of all people for such a thing.

The funny thing is that Brady's name came up in the BALCO investigation tangentially. He met with investigators and they didn't pursue it.

Reportedly, Brady (who's from the Bay Area) called Greg Anderson to ask him if he knew a good gym to go to and Anderson told him. Anderson and Brady deny any further communication. It's simply odd why Brady would call Anderson of all people for such a thing.

brady did roids.. Feds know..I was told by a FBI guy I know tah tthey are just biding their time until they have more info cause of the impact it would have

brady did roids.. Feds know..I was told by a FBI guy I know tah tthey are just biding their time until they have more info cause of the impact it would have

At this point, who really cares? Assume that if you are watching American sports you are undoubtedly watching athletes who use PEDs, some more detectable,some less so and some not at all.

Glad to see the FBI has apaprently addressed the terrorists so completely that they now focus on NFL QBs.

I've heard about this FBI special agent you speak of. Scuttlebutt is that hes about to break this caper wide open any day now.

Barney%20Fife.jpg

This explains why NE franchised Cassel. Brady is finished in the NFL. Kicked out and broke. NE then can go after his signing bonus and re - up the twenty or so players whose contracts coming due.

And, that explains why Brady is marrying a movie Star. Why Pioli left.

Hold on. Cassel is on them too. SOB.

This explains why NE franchised Cassel. Brady is finished in the NFL. Kicked out and broke. NE then can go after his signing bonus and re - up the twenty or so players whose contracts coming due.

And, that explains why Brady is marrying a movie Star. Why Pioli left.

Hold on. Cassel is on them too. SOB.

WRONG!!!

Brady ditched the movie star to marry the Victoria's Secret model. Get it straight.

I've grown weary of the roids media circle jerk.

Enough!

Short of Magnus Von Magnusson benchpressing Hondas on ESPN at 3 AM(who we know is using the serious stuff), I assume everyone is to some degree or other using PEDs. Simply a matter of degrees.

A-rod gets nailed to the cross today. Would love to have the rotten veggie concession, but again, it's a complete handjob by the self-important media on the Amercian body politic. How many of them have lifted articles from their colleagues like Mitch Albom, or invented stories that didn't happen ,like too many to list? How many like Mike Lupica wrote fawning crap books in 1998 about McGwire and Sosa, but now want to act high and mighty?

Want to get my attention; have that fat, useless jock-sniffing (profanity sefl-edited but well-deserved, a word I do not ordinarily use) Selena Roberts apologize for the hatchet job she did on the Duke lacrosse players. That, I want to see. That is a freaking outrage. She should be in jail. If one of those kids was my son, I'd own her house and the New York Times, if I wasn't in jail for justifiable homicide for willfully ignoring the truth in her vaingloriuous attempt to ruin those guys' lives. What a whore.

A-rod is a bad guy. Selena Roberts is lower than dogsheet on your shoe.

tombrady28tr4.jpg

Archived