Jon Kitna

BroadwayJ667

Guess you couldn't argue your point any longer.....

another brilliant retort by you

Collins was not the reason T1ts lost to Ravens, they outplayed them the

whole game. Collins played well and they had a shot of beating Pitt in Tenn.

they did it already..but i'm sure you will say collins had nothing to do with it

He is stating in Tenn anyway..this thread was about Kitty Cat who is

a gawd awful QB

they did it already..but i'm sure you will say collins had nothing to do with it

a gawd awful QB

Kitna is Collins 5 yrs ago. They both stink. I'll pass on both. Did you watch the Jets game? Shut down Tennessee's run and they're done. Baltimore really didn't do that. Collins is not going to win the game by himself. If you let Collins run an open offense, pick 6 will be the favorite phrase of the day.

I understand that Collins didn't have many receivers, but still, Collins is what he is, and he's definitely not work big dollars.

At least this time you tried to argue your points. Your arguments just tend to be put downs, and all that shows is you can't argue the merits...

Kitna is Collins 5 yrs ago. They both stink. I'll pass on both. Did you watch the Jets game? Shut down Tennessee's run and they're done. Baltimore really didn't do that. Collins is not going to win the game by himself. If you let Collins run an open offense, pick 6 will be the favorite phrase of the day.

I understand that Collins didn't have many receivers, but still, Collins is what he is, and he's definitely not work big dollars.

At least this time you tried to argue your points. Your arguments just tend to be put downs, and all that shows is you can't argue the merits...

we could do a lot worse than collins

he has a cannon and he never gets hurt

he has zero for WR's

he had a bad game vs jets but so did WR's and RBS...you act like a QB cannot

have a bad game...Ben R had his share of them too

a gawd awful QB

agree, collins a great game manager, and not reason titans lost..

with right personell he would serve us well until we get a bonafide young stud

If we thought they (Ratliff or Clemens) could compete for the starting there would have been no get Farve in the first place. They got Farve because this team has a short Window. I don't think the win now QB is currently on the roster I also don't believe it is Kitna or Garcia.

this is confusing me, you guys are freaking out about a guy they would strictly bring in as a backup.

kitna is fine. nobody complained about how Carson Palmer turned out after learning from Kitna.

Detroit is a bad example, just about everyone looks poor there.

Garcia probably won't be an option because the guy still wants to start. the jets won't likely give him that option

Archived