1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Starting QB For The Albany Firebirds

• Neal Sharma
    • Stephen Wasil
    • Sign A Free Agent

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody take this kid out back and toughen him up.

I think the best thing in the world for him would be 4 years in the military with the 1st 6 months spent in a continuum of basic training because he would continually be effing it up. 6 months of good 1 on 1 with a Marine or Army Drill Sgt. and there just might be some hope for him. Providing he lives through it, of course.

i just wanted to tell you guys to watch out for reality stars sunday

Thank you for the warning. I am scared of reality "stars" and I am afraid of their magical powers they have.

If I see one, I will attack with my flipper and tongs. Hopefully I will remember to take a picture when I destroy the evil ones.

Once again, thank you for the warning. They should be avoided at all cost.

Don't you just hate restrictionsn ? :)

After my last dust-up with Senor Stupid, I told Max that I said some real mean things, and if he felt it was warranted, I would accept a banning...I certainly deserved it... if not, I would refrain from being a complete d!ckhead to our little ass hat friend.

So unlike waste of space128, I will stay true to my word and not insult ben's backdoor buddy.

After my last dust-up with Senor Stupid, I told Max that I said some real mean things, and if he felt it was warranted, I would accept a banning...I certainly deserved it... if not, I would refrain from being a complete d!ckhead to our little ass hat friend.

So unlike waste of space128, I will stay true to my word and not insult ben's backdoor buddy.

Fortunately I made no such promise :)

waste of space?

i never seen you in the jets forum

Archived