Coles nearing a deal....

hoping4ASuperBowl

"All indications" are that the Bengals are nearing a deal with free agent Laveranues Coles Wednesday, according to the team's website.

The move would deal a big blow to Andre Caldwell's fantasy upside. Coles is thought to be seeking nearly as much as T.J. Houshmandzadeh's contract. It's hard to imagine the Bengals paying Coles more than Chad Ocho Cinco.

"All indications" are that the Bengals are nearing a deal with free agent Laveranues Coles Wednesday, according to the team's website.

The move would deal a big blow to Andre Caldwell's fantasy upside. Coles is thought to be seeking nearly as much as T.J. Houshmandzadeh's contract. It's hard to imagine the Bengals paying Coles more than Chad Ocho Cinco.

Seeking as much as TJ? I knew the guy had a WAY over-inflated opinion of himself, but are you f'n kidding me?!?

The Bills really wanted him. Kinda surprised if indeed he does wind up in Cincy.

they didn't want him enough to sign him though TJ. I half expect the Jets to re sign him after he sees how he overplayed his hand and overvalued his worth

haha he goes to the only team that would pay him housmazadeah money...

What are you talking about, the Bengals are one of the cheapest franchises in the NFL. Chad Johnson wanted out because they refused to pay him. Why would they pay Coles anything close to what Housh made?

wanna change the title, Cimini is saying he signed

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2009/03/source-coles-signs-4-year-deal.html

Laveranues Coles is a goner.

The former Jets wide receiver has agreed in principle on a four-year contract with the Bengals, according to a person familiar with the deal.

Coles became a free agent last week when the Jets voided the final year of his contract. In return, Coles agreed to waive a $6 million guarantee from the Jets. It's believed that his deal with the Bengals includes more than $6 million in guarantees.

Are the Bengals retarded? I can't possible imagine there was any other team that was offering Coles anything close to that. But hell, I guess they're willing to pay a little extra for a player who fits their team model of douchebags with ****ty attitudes.

Wow...really? Get your paper I guess, can't be mad @ that.

Good luck to ya LC.

Coles thinks he's nearly as good as T.J. Houshmandzadeh is?? :bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll:

anyone think Ocho Cinco is still gonna be in Cinci this season?

Nope.

Archived