Rumor: Jason Taylor to New York?

SoFlaJets

SoFla, I greatly appreciate your threads, but your thread title and article title are completely misleading.

THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

This is Tom Curran of NBC Sports SPECULATING as to who would be interested in Taylor. This is not Curran reporting that he heard that the Jets were interested.

So again, adding a "?" to the thread title and the word "rumor" is still misleading. This is nothing but a sports writer GUESSING who would be interested in Taylor.

SoFla, I greatly appreciate your threads, but your thread title and article title are completely misleading.

THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

This is Tom Curran of NBC Sports SPECULATING as to who would be interested in Taylor. This is not Curran reporting that he heard that the Jets were interested.

So again, adding a "?" to the thread title and the word "rumor" is still misleading. This is nothing but a sports writer GUESSING who would be interested in Taylor.

Can you believe that Jason Taylor is coming to the team he hates the most?

Should we welcome him?

Does that me the Jets ghey?

THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

yea I just copied and pasted the title from TheJetsBlog bro

http://www.thejetsblog.com/2009/03/04/jason-taylor-to-new-york/

I don't think either of those players came out and said they flat out hate those teams and their fans though.

what I'm saying is loyalty in professional sports is a thing of the past Alk-as you well know

THIS IS NOT A RUMOR

Agreed, very misleading. These sports writers must be getting board.

Yeah, F Taylor. I had to hear his feminine ass talk about how the Jets Fans are terrible, not the Jets, the Jet Fans...

What a guy, are we the ones your suiting up against, Punk..

I want no part of this cry baby . I still remember him at half time of the Monday Nite miracle . He was taugnting everyone thinking the DolFAGS had the game. Guess again dumb-ass. :Nuts:

Archived