JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

Because, a) RD was voting with JIF and that hair brained story B) RD and crusher continued to attack me last night phase

There's really not much more to it. WE kept unvoting and BG was on the right side, so RD was my best choice.

Perhaps, investigating crusher was a bad idea, but, i didn't understand why he was so quick to vote with Jif and I still don't know about his, I protected myself instead of Vic story on night 3. Why the heck would he do that? I've come to think again that he's the doc, but just playing horridly..

You manipulative turd. I already told everyone I screwed up in the beginnig of the game and slipped about going to the drug store. I was a paranoid from day 1 the mafia pickedup on it. I protected myself and people kept telling Doc, good job, and I never protected Vic. Thats when I became suspicious and called him out. Weall know I playedabad game as the Doc.I already owned up to that. But the truth is I caught Vic by accident and I caught you by accident. But doesnt change a thing. I caught you both. Crusher sucking at mafgia doesnt change the fact your guitly.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it doesn't mean anything of the sort..

With the kind of tenacity you are pursuing me, you are probably saving me..

Again, crusher, you can't have protected yourself all these nights, but you are still here. What does that mean for you? It's pretty simplistic to find me guilty when you have the same thing going for you..

I never siad I protected myself every night Chan. Stop with the misdirection. I admitted to protecting shutout one night thinking he was the realcop. I aslo protected the other person that I thought was the real cop another night.

You manipulative turd. I already told everyone I screwed up in the beginnig of the game and slipped about going to the drug store. I was a paranoid from day 1 the mafia pickedup on it. I protected myself and people kept telling Doc, good job, and I never protected Vic. Thats when I became suspicious and called him out. Weall know I playedabad game as the Doc.I already owned up to that. But the truth is I caught Vic by accident and I caught you by accident. But doesnt change a thing. I caught you both. Crusher sucking at mafgia doesnt change the fact your guitly.

Wait, so Jif made us go through that mall character thing for no reason?

Okay, that makes more sense to me. I'm also interested in knowing something, did you start off the game as doctor or did you get fished into the role?

I don't know what finished into the role is. I was the Dr from day one. I was actually excited to be. Whe JiF started playing around with talknig about hanging around in the mall, I kidded about going to the drugstore and getting condoms to have sex with Cahn. It was a joke because someone made mention that without Jetsbabe Chan was the only girl left in the game. I knew I couldn't delete it and it made me paranoid. i knew it wouldn'tget by the smarter guys, Chan actually mpicked up on it, and admitted to it, this confirms that the mafia knew about me early.

Non of this stuff Im telling you is new. I already spilled this and more when Vic went down and Doggin tricked me into saying too much. This is the first game I have had a power role. So Chan is right that I played horrible, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. I was right on Vic and Im sure Im right now. Of course Chan will say the mafia didn't vote for him because they knew I wasnt protecting him. I wish I had more but I don.t

Wait, so Jif made us go through that mall character thing for no reason?

I have no idea. I don;t know nothing more about Jif than you do. Of course Im a little more attracted to him because Im fat. But I thought he was just playing around. Maybe not, not sure

At this point, imo, I think Crusher is actually the doctor but he's making a certainty statement that isn't an actual certainty.

Crusher, it's not impossible that both you and CTM are innocent. It's really suspicious that CTM can stay alive for so long, but as I said, that fact alone doesn't make him guilty with certainty. It would be a huge problem if you died and CTM didn't die soon after. But the fact is they haven't been going after you either.

Look at it from the mafia's POV. They were severely behind. They didn't know how you would do your protections and just assumed you would coin flip each night. They were in severe catch-up mode and have been offing roleless townies like nobody's business for catching up. Also, the longer CTM stays alive, it looks more and more like he's guilty. I'm not saying that's definitely the case here, but it's still a possibility. Hence, a certainty statement is not accurate.

Crusher, please at least answer this question. Who did you protect the night Doggin died? That gives us a ton of information. The person you protected is likely innocent.

At this point, imo, I think Crusher is actually the doctor but he's making a certainty statement that isn't an actual certainty.

Crusher, it's not impossible that both you and CTM are innocent. It's really suspicious that CTM can stay alive for so long, but as I said, that fact alone doesn't make him guilty with certainty. It would be a huge problem if you died and CTM didn't die soon after. But the fact is they haven't been going after you either.

Look at it from the mafia's POV. They were severely behind. They didn't know how you would do your protections and just assumed you would coin flip each night. They were in severe catch-up mode and have been offing roleless townies like nobody's business for catching up. Also, the longer CTM stays alive, it looks more and more like he's guilty. I'm not saying that's definitely the case here, but it's still a possibility. Hence, a certainty statement is not accurate.

Crusher, please at least answer this question. Who did you protect the night Doggin died? That gives us a ton of information. The person you protected is likely innocent.

JVOR...ME

JVOR...ME

So we know that they took at least two shots at you.

Crusher, i'm not telling you with certainty that CTM is innocent. I'm just trying to get you to consider the fact that based on the information you have right now, it's not positive that CTM is guilty.

Once the doc and cop are outted, it makes a lot more sense to go after the doctor first before the cop. Once the doctor dies, the cop has no protection and will definitely die the next night phase. If you go for the cop first and succeed, the doc can still protect himself and may not die for a while.

I'm not being manipulative, I'm simply stating that there is no way you could know my alignment good or evil. You think that because you didn't protect me x number of nights, and I didn't die, it means I am guilty without a doubt. That is just a wrong assertion. There were nights you didn't protect yourself, and you didn't die, does that mean you are scum?

AS I said, when I first revealed and lynched Vic, there was 9 players left and 2 mafia dead. If there's a godfather, I had about an 12% chance of guessing a mafia that first night. Think about that for a second. If you were scum, would you take a 50/50 shot on getting a blocked NK or a 12% shot that I guessed right. The mafia has played this game entirely logical, the smart play all along was to continue taking out confirmed innocents.

They obviously sent Jif after me on a suicide mission, the fact that I haven't turned up a guilty and am still alive makes me look more and more suspicious with each passing day to the point that now I am a lynch target, and at the end of the day, if there's a godfather, then my powers are gone once I've investigated everyone (latest tomorrow night) At this point in the game the mafia has more to fear in you then in me in all likelihood..

At the end of the day, it's highly unlikely that there's no cop in this game, what more is there to understand. (and there is one, ME).

I'm not being manipulative, I'm simply stating that there is no way you could know my alignment good or evil. You think that because you didn't protect me x number of nights, and I didn't die, it means I am guilty without a doubt. That is just a wrong assertion. There were nights you didn't protect yourself, and you didn't die, does that mean you are scum?

AS I said, when I first revealed and lynched Vic, there was 9 players left and 2 mafia dead. If there's a godfather, I had about an 12% chance of guessing a mafia that first night. Think about that for a second. If you were scum, would you take a 50/50 shot on getting a blocked NK or a 12% shot that I guessed right. The mafia has played this game entirely logical, the smart play all along was to continue taking out confirmed innocents.

They obviously sent Jif after me on a suicide mission, the fact that I haven't turned up a guilty and am still alive makes me look more and more suspicious with each passing day to the point that now I am a lynch target, and at the end of the day, if there's a godfather, then my powers are gone once I've investigated everyone (latest tomorrow night) At this point in the game the mafia has more to fear in you then in me in all likelihood..

At the end of the day, it's highly unlikely that there's no cop in this game, what more is there to understand. (and there is one, ME).

No certainty in this game. You have to play the odds. I actually saved my self all but twice. Pretty sure the mafia came for me once or twice. You on the other hand, much, much less than that. I told JVOR what he wanted to know. I just hope the town makes the right decision tommorrow.

Im tired. Goodnight.

Guys, we're doing all the work here. Instead of outsmarting ourselves why don't we just have War Ensemble and BG debate amongst themselves. One of those two if not both are guaranteed mafia. Seriously, that's how we realized Jif was full of sh!t. Make them both defend their play up until this point and make them come up with detailed observations of every single person in this game. If they are innocent, then they would want the full case on them reviewed, wouldn't they?

I'm a potential NK target so i'm just going to give my observations here. I dislike the whole investigating innocents first idea but after going through this thread again I think CTM is actually the cop.

The reason that stands out to me most is the circumstances of CTM's role reveal. At that point, Vicious and Woody both had fake role revealed and Vicious bussed his own teammate. If CTM was mafia, I find it an incredible risky and stupid play to fake counterclaim as cop at that point. They would have no way of knowing there would be no cop in this game and the countdown on CTM getting busted would just have started. The upside for mafia is just so little there. If CTM AND vicious were mafia, why wouldn't they have just let Vicious run the show? Why bust him early at that point and put CTM at unnecessary risk as well?

And just as a personal observation, the way he's posting makes it seem more and more like he's incrementally gaining knowledge rather than having the knowledge from the start. CTM, if you could, present the exact order you investigated each night.

As for this next day phase, if BOTH War and BG are mafia, the right play is to keep CTM alive tonight and go after CTM tomorrow. They already would know they have Crusher's support and the game would be lost. Guys, if one of them is actually innocent, they would know for sure the other uninvestigated party is guilty. If one of them is innocent, the right play is to vote for each other.

Crusher- I believe you are the real doctor. I know it's a lot of pressure, but this game is ultimately going to come down to who you vote for. My personal belief is that CTM is the real cop. If you feel so strongly about it then I respect your opinion. I'm just asking you to consider my opinion and decide for yourself if it is valid.

Good Morning! Good Morning!

What's better than a morning when everyone shows up?

Time to arm yourselves fella's, we're coming down to the wire!

Off to Champs to strap on some helmets and battle this out.

champs.jpg

Day 9 has begun.

With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 to Lynch.

1. Doggin94it - Killed Night 5

2. RaoulDuke - Lynched Day 8

3. Irish Jet - Killed Night 7

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout - Killed Night 4 - Lynched Day 6

6. WoodyPaige - Lynched Day 3

7. Crusher

8. Jets Things - Lynched Day 5

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

10. Vicious98x - Lynched Day 4

11. CTM

12. Norway - Lynched Day 2

13. JiF - Killed Night 3 - Lynched Day 7

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

I'm a potential NK target so i'm just going to give my observations here. I dislike the whole investigating innocents first idea but after going through this thread again I think CTM is actually the cop.

The reason that stands out to me most is the circumstances of CTM's role reveal. At that point, Vicious and Woody both had fake role revealed and Vicious bussed his own teammate. If CTM was mafia, I find it an incredible risky and stupid play to fake counterclaim as cop at that point. They would have no way of knowing there would be no cop in this game and the countdown on CTM getting busted would just have started. The upside for mafia is just so little there. If CTM AND vicious were mafia, why wouldn't they have just let Vicious run the show? Why bust him early at that point and put CTM at unnecessary risk as well?

And just as a personal observation, the way he's posting makes it seem more and more like he's incrementally gaining knowledge rather than having the knowledge from the start. CTM, if you could, present the exact order you investigated each night.

As for this next day phase, if BOTH War and BG are mafia, the right play is to keep CTM alive tonight and go after CTM tomorrow. They already would know they have Crusher's support and the game would be lost. Guys, if one of them is actually innocent, they would know for sure the other uninvestigated party is guilty. If one of them is innocent, the right play is to vote for each other.

Crusher- I believe you are the real doctor. I know it's a lot of pressure, but this game is ultimately going to come down to who you vote for. My personal belief is that CTM is the real cop. If you feel so strongly about it then I respect your opinion. I'm just asking you to consider my opinion and decide for yourself if it is valid.

Be very careful with this one cause if you don't follow my lead and lynch BG, all it will take is a successful NK and the mafia will win..

Ha!

Got one..

Bleedin' Green is GUILTY

vote Bleedin

Wow, don't I feel like an *******. It looks like I've been defending scum posing as the cop all along. You played it well CTM.

Before you guys run off to lynch me, just consider something, depending on how many scum are left, we could very well be at end-game. I ****ed this one up and I thought CTM was legit, but obviously I was wrong, because there's no way he got a guilty investigation on me. CTM has been playing us the whole damn time and now all he needs to do is vote off one last innocent to win this game. Don't fall for this load of crap unless you want to lose the game.

Vote: CTM

Well, since you outted him BG is obviously going to come after CTM. So his play is pretty much decided one way or the other.

Well what exactly do you expect? The guy just claimed to have a guilty investigation on me, very conveniently timed might I add, and I know its not true. That means only one possible thing: scum.

unvote: BG

This is a huge decision and i'm going to let both of them give their cases.

I agree it is, and I appreciate your deliberation. My best point is that EY told me he was a zombie, and I am the cop. 100% lock and load, dead to rights guilty, just like I said vicious was, and just like I knew Jif was FOS because there is no way I am scum

Well, one of you guys is mafia. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for both of you to be mafia obviously.

State your cases. It's time to give your observations on everybody remaining in this game. Outside of this particular investigation, tell us why you think the other member is guilty. With your entire gameplay, tell us why your activities have been in the interest of the town.

Archived