JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets just say I wasnt telling the whole truth.

while the death scene is ghey, this should tell everyone all they need to know. Jif admitted to lying after he was dead.. Nuff said, although I suspect I'll be under fire again tomorrow. Fire away though, as I have nothing to hide..

This only confirms my suspicion that these three people coming back to life were not completely protown, regardless of alignment, but neutral at best, meant to inject confusion and distrust.

I have 4 people left to investigate (Crusher, Bleedin, Raoul Duke, and War ensemble) and we should continue ahead should I make it through the night. I was considering Crusher to be 100% innocent but his play the last day makes me suspicious of him now as well..

while the death scene is ghey, this should tell everyone all they need to know. Jif admitted to lying after he was dead.. Nuff said, although I suspect I'll be under fire again tomorrow. Fire away though, as I have nothing to hide..

This only confirms my suspicion that these three people coming back to life were not completely protown, regardless of alignment, but neutral at best, meant to inject confusion and distrust.

I have 4 people left to investigate (Crusher, Bleedin, Raoul Duke, and War ensemble) and we should continue ahead should I make it through the night. I was considering Crusher to be 100% innocent but his play the last day makes me suspicious of him now as well..

I think the way EY has the game set up the only way we'll get guarantees is through lynch and NK. My impression is that Jif was lying, but he wasn't necessarily a zombie or a human. I think he was in the game for himself so in the long run it was better to be rid of him.

That still doesn't clear your name though. The mafia is going to be giving us some info tonight with their NK. I gotta be honest with you CTM, the longer you survive the NKs, the more likely it is that you are lying.

Why not go after Jets Things who you said came up as guilty from one of your investigations?

I think the way EY has the game set up the only way we'll get guarantees is through lynch and NK. My impression is that Jif was lying, but he wasn't necessarily a zombie or a human. I think he was in the game for himself so in the long run it was better to be rid of him.

That still doesn't clear your name though. The mafia is going to be giving us some info tonight with their NK. I gotta be honest with you CTM, the longer you survive the NKs, the more likely it is that you are lying.

And yet doc crusher is alive as well..

this is fine, less incentive for them to NK me.. Keep talking like this..

You have to admit, it's rather lucky for you to survive all these NKs. FOS CTM

And since crusher is suspicious of you, let's just say It's in your best interest to investigate some guilty parties soon.

oy! And the exchange below isn't enough either. After Jif is lynched before EY posted the results, I ask where my vindication is , Jif says it's coming. What do you understand the word "vindication" to mean?

:confused0082:

Anyway, I will investigate who I see fit, if I survive the night and get a guilty, great, if I get an innocent, depending on who is NK'd we will be picking mafia with very good odds tomorrow. I can't believe that the town would lynch me until I at least investigated everyone, but who knows this game. Maybe you will claim to have a super duper power as well come tomorrow..

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1206667&postcount=1774

where is EY with my vindication???

LOL

Its coming.

Well played buddy. Well played.

oy! And the exchange below isn't enough either. After Jif is lynched before EY posted the results, I ask where my vindication is , Jif says it's coming. What do you understand the word "vindication" to mean?

:confused0082:

Anyway, I will investigate who I see fit, if I survive the night and get a guilty, great, if I get an innocent, depending on who is NK'd we will be picking mafia with very good odds tomorrow. I can't believe that the town would lynch me until I at least investigated everyone, but who knows this game. Maybe you will claim to have a super duper power as well come tomorrow..

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1206667&postcount=1774

Read between the lines

](*,)

Lets just say I wasnt telling the whole truth.

That's not a whole lot to work on. We don't which part he was lying about. This doens't necessarily mean JiF was lying about CTM being scum.

He maybe lied about his title "Guardian Angel" or how he knew CTM was scum.

FOS: CTM

That can work as well, but I'm not trusting it..

Why?

If you're the cop, and have a guilty, why hesitate to kill him?

That's not a whole lot to work on. We don't which part he was lying about. This doens't necessarily mean JiF was lying about CTM being scum.

He maybe lied about his title "Guardian Angel" or how he knew CTM was scum.

FOS: CTM

he lied and admitted to it, while also acknowledging my "vindication"

Why?

If you're the cop, and have a guilty, why hesitate to kill him?

Because my pm from EY about my abilites said something to the effect of being able to tell who is warm blooded and not, a creative way of saying zombie/non zombie. But these newly reanimated are coming up innocent (shutout) or "unidentifiable" (jif), and I wonder whether or not someone returning from the dead would be warm blooded..

My preference would be to hold onto JT's until we have at least investigated the remaining players. There's 4 names, if there is no godfather and we estimated their count properly, the scum are 2 of them. If I survive the night, my investigation will clear/confirm one of them, leaving a 2/3 or 1/3 shot of lynching scum tomorrow.

he lied and admitted to it, while also acknowledging my "vindication"

Because my pm from EY about my abilites said something to the effect of being able to tell who is warm blooded and not, a creative way of saying zombie/non zombie. But these newly reanimated are coming up innocent (shutout) or "unidentifiable" (jif), and I wonder whether or not someone returning from the dead would be warm blooded..

My preference would be to hold onto JT's until we have at least investigated the remaining players. There's 4 names, if there is no godfather and we estimated their count properly, the scum are 2 of them. If I survive the night, my investigation will clear/confirm one of them, leaving a 2/3 or 1/3 shot of lynching scum tomorrow.

Have you submitted your investigation for the night?

Have you submitted your investigation for the night?

Not yet.....

I have some meetings from 12-3pm, and just in case you yahoos are planning an ambush I am holding it until I will be free. Seems like unless I find a guilty, I already have 3 votes coming my way..

This whole thing is messed up and I'm definitely kind of split right now on my feelings. For starters, I simply didn't believe JiF and between his admission to lying and the lack of reveal I don't think it speaks particularly well towards him. That said, the lack of information around his death doesn't clear CTM's name quite as I had hoped either. We now have no idea if there was any degree of truth to JiF's claims. Its certainly a concern that bears monitoring. However, it also stands to reason that JiF knew how his death reveal would play out and if he was scum, it gave him extra ammo for his pursuit of CTM, knowing that it would draw even more questions upon him when CTM wasn't completely proven innocent if JiF died.

Also, you have to consider what some people have already pointed out, which is the fact that both the cop and doctor are still alive. Granted, it could be the mafia trying to go only after sure targets considering we got 2 of them pretty early on, and also there have been anywhere from 1 to 3 blocked kills (depending on what really happened the night doggin died and JiF was beat up). But that said, I'm really starting to question the certainty of innocence I had for both of these guys. On the other hand though, I'm not exactly ready to condemn them just yet either.

This whole thing is messed up and I'm definitely kind of split right now on my feelings. For starters, I simply didn't believe JiF and between his admission to lying and the lack of reveal I don't think it speaks particularly well towards him. That said, the lack of information around his death doesn't clear CTM's name quite as I had hoped either. We now have no idea if there was any degree of truth to JiF's claims. Its certainly a concern that bears monitoring. However, it also stands to reason that JiF knew how his death reveal would play out and if he was scum, it gave him extra ammo for his pursuit of CTM, knowing that it would draw even more questions upon him when CTM wasn't completely proven innocent if JiF died.

Also, you have to consider what some people have already pointed out, which is the fact that both the cop and doctor are still alive. Granted, it could be the mafia trying to go only after sure targets considering we got 2 of them pretty early on, and also there have been anywhere from 1 to 3 blocked kills (depending on what really happened the night doggin died and JiF was beat up). But that said, I'm really starting to question the certainty of innocence I had for both of these guys. On the other hand though, I'm not exactly ready to condemn them just yet either.

I totally agree with this analysis.

JiF's death and limited explanation is confusing. Depending on how you look at it, it's either half-truths or half lies.

Which part was he lying about?

I was suspicious of both our Dr and cop, and when JiF came with his accusations, I believed him.

Buenos Morningos, Amigos!

It seems Irish Jet went searching for a midnight snack, but instead, he was on the menu.

His skull lies empty, with blood, mild sauce, and some sour cream all that remains in the cavity of his head.

Perhaps a new menu item? The Cheezy Irish Brain Crunch?

taco_bell_waikiki_counter.jpg

Irish Jet, a roleless innocent, has been killed.

Day 8 has begun.

I am back and have submitted a request to investigate Crusher. He's either innocent and easily duped by his suck buddy JIF or guilty. This one falls under the investigate the most innocent, lynch the most suspicious rule of thumb, with the off chance that maybe crusher has been full of it the whole time given his quick siding with JIF yesterday

If I die tonight, I will not get results, but remember that RD, Bleedin and War Ensemble are the only 3 who haven't been investigated and haven't claimed a power role, you must lynch one of them..

Unless there's a godfather or I'm wrong about my JT results, 2 of those 3 almost have to be scum. If only 1 of them is scum, then decide whether or not you believe Crusher, whether to lynch JT based on the investigation results or take the best guess amongst the living who may be a godfather

1. Doggin94it - Killed Night 5

2. RaoulDuke

3. Irish Jet - Killed Night 7

4. War Ensemble

5. shutout - Killed Night 4 - Lynched Day 6

6. WoodyPaige - Lynched Day 3

7. Crusher

8. Jets Things - Lynched Day 5

9. SMC - Killed Night 1

10. Vicious98x - Lynched Day 4

11. CTM

12. Norway - Lynched Day 2

13. JiF - Killed Night 3 - Lynched Day 7

14. JetsBabe - Lynched Day 1

15. Bleedin' Green

16. JVOR

Buenos Morningos, Amigos!

It seems Irish Jet went searching for a midnight snack, but instead, he was on the menu.

His skull lies empty, with blood, mild sauce, and some sour cream all that remains in the cavity of his head.

Perhaps a new menu item? The Cheezy Irish Brain Crunch?

taco_bell_waikiki_counter.jpg

Irish Jet, a roleless innocent, has been killed.

Day 8 has begun.

ha! awesome.. (sorry IJ)

Crusher came up innocent...

Out of the 3 remaining non investigated, I personally feel RD is the most shady out of the three. He was very quick to jump on JIF's train and also is trying to instill doubt in me after JIF admitted to lieing and me being vindicated!

Vote Raoul Duke

ha! awesome.. (sorry IJ)

Crusher came up innocent...

Out of the 3 remaining non investigated, I personally feel RD is the most shady out of the three. He was very quick to jump on JIF's train and also is trying to instill doubt in me after JIF admitted to lieing and me being vindicated!

Vote Raoul Duke

I'm innocent? Wow. Your hysterical. vote:ctm

Archived