JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you saying you aren't innocent?

No, I'm saying the fact people think your still the cop cracks me up. People have to decided if they think Im the Dr. or your the Cop. Plain and simple. They should lynch me and see my credentials. You are a liar Chan. i have to go work a little, I'll be back later zombie face.

ha! awesome.. (sorry IJ)

Crusher came up innocent...

Out of the 3 remaining non investigated, I personally feel RD is the most shady out of the three. He was very quick to jump on JIF's train and also is trying to instill doubt in me after JIF admitted to lieing and me being vindicated!

Vote Raoul Duke

Of course I'm the most suspicious I voted against you!! What else are you going to say.

People, please do not follow blindly CTM's lead. He has not investigated me, and his only beef is that I don't trust him. He doens't have any information you don't have.

For my defense, I'll simply point out how much I've sucked at this game. Voting all over the place, and was kindly told to STFU while spilling some beans on Crushers role.

Only an innocent villager like myself could do that.

Vote CTM

No, I'm saying the fact people think your still the cop cracks me up. People have to decided if they think Im the Dr. or your the Cop. Plain and simple. They should lynch me and see my credentials. You are a liar Chan. i have to go work a little, I'll be back later zombie face.

Unless there's information you're not giving us, I've yet to follow your logic. Don't get me wrong, I don't trust CTM now nearly as much as I did before, but the same holds true for you. However, I'm not sure how the alignment of one of you has anything to do with the other. Based on earlier comments, you seem to be deriving people's alignment directly based on your protection and their survival, and I'm not sure I follow that logic. By that same logic, the fact that you are still alive should make you just as suspicious, should it not?

Yet meanwhile, here we are with an ever-dwindling number of players, no player has turned up dead as the doctor or the cop and no player has counter-claimed either of you. Its that fact that continues to keep me from voting for either of you. Both of you deserve keeping an eye on, but that can be sorted out once the remaining unconfirmed players have been dealt with through either lynch or investigation (myself included).

jezz... what part of JIF lying didn't you understand..

jezz... what part of JIF lying didn't you understand..

Incorrect. This was the direct quote.

Lets just say I wasnt telling the whole truth.

The "whole truth". Which means part of what he was saying was true. Maybe it was the part about you being scum.

While some of you might find it convenient that IJ voted for me, I FOS'd him, and he wound up innocent and dead, I can assure you that I'm still 100% roleless townie despite what CTM's investigation results showed.

Vote: RD and if I'm wrong - and if the number of townies permit - I'll happily make myself next in line for a lynching.

The "whole truth". Which means part of what he was saying was true. Maybe it was the part about you being scum.

So JiF was lynched as an alternative to lynching the cop. None of his grand claims were in any way confirmed and he even admitted to lying. And yet people want to go after the cop again? So essentially, if JiF was scum then even after not buying his BS, we're now going to go and do what he wanted us to anyway, just in a different order? I'll say it again, I'm wary of CTM, but at this point this just doesn't make a damn lick of sense to me.

While some of you might find it convenient that IJ voted for me, I FOS'd him, and he wound up innocent and dead, I can assure you that I'm still 100% roleless townie despite what CTM's investigation results showed.

Vote: RD and if I'm wrong - and if the number of townies permit - I'll happily make myself next in line for a lynching.

Why me?

What's your reasoning?

So JiF was lynched as an alternative to lynching the cop. None of his grand claims were in any way confirmed and he even admitted to lying. And yet people want to go after the cop again? So essentially, if JiF was scum then even after not buying his BS, we're now going to go and do what he wanted us to anyway, just in a different order? I'll say it again, I'm wary of CTM, but at this point this just doesn't make a damn lick of sense to me.

How many kills has he delivered?

The town is being lead astray by CTM. How many innocents is he going to kill before you guys wise up. Listen up. I am the Dr. and I will not being protecting CTM tonight. No way, no shape no form am I going to. You would be besides yourself if you knew the last time I did. Kill this zombie and get this game over with.

I think Jif was reanimated into being a serial killer. He's not a human, not a zombie, nor is he a guardian angel. Meaning he's not playing for either side AND he was lying about his role reveal.

The question is, Chan, do you have some protective ability you aren't telling us about?

The town is being lead astray by CTM. How many innocents is he going to kill before you guys wise up. Listen up. I am the Dr. and I will not being protecting CTM tonight. No way, no shape no form am I going to. You would be besides yourself if you knew the last time I did. Kill this zombie and get this game over with.

Who have you been protecting then?

And what about this?

bumped..

And the exchange below isn't enough either. After Jif is lynched before EY posted the results, I ask where my vindication is , Jif says it's coming. What do you understand the word "vindication" to mean?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1206667&postcount=1774

I think Jif was reanimated into being a serial killer. He's not a human, not a zombie, nor is he a guardian angel. Meaning he's not playing for either side AND he was lying about his role reveal.

The question is, Chan, do you have some protective ability you aren't telling us about?

No Chan is a zombie. I think you know that. If he was the cop, you could eat him tonight. Wanna know why? Because I ain't protecting him.

Calling all zombies, Chan is delicious. eat him. nom nom

Blow it out your ass. Again, Jiff was lying, yet you are pinning your ideas to your suck buddy. I have not been counter claimed. Are you suggesting that BG, WE or Jvor is a cop? Or that there is none this game?

BG and/or WE is scum, there is no question..

Blow it out your ass. Again, Jiff was lying, yet you are pinning your ideas to your suck buddy. I have not been counter claimed. Are you suggesting that BG, WE or Jvor is a cop? Or that there is none this game?

BG and/or WE is scum, there is no question..

Jif told you he was telling a partial truth. So here's your choices Brain Buffet Boy

1. JiF actually was a guardian angel

2. Chan is a filthy brain sucking zombie

(one of these is a lie) "Alex" "I'll take who is a zombie for $500" answer is CTM

Their is no other choice. unless you have some sort of self protecting thing you are in fact a zombie. I WILL NOT PROTECT YOU TONIGHT>>>> YOU WILL BE HERE IN THE MORNING>>>>CHOICE 2 IS CORRECT

No.

But Crusher isn't dead either, and he is likely more dangerous to the scum at this point due to his ability to soak up NK's. At this point, we know that either WE or BG is mafia, if not both. By end of day tomorrow, the mafia will likely be down to 1 player, cause if I investigate WE and he is guilty, we lynch scum, if he's innocent, we lynch BG and he is scum.

If there is a godfather in the game, which it looks more and more like there is, then my powers are useless in 2 game days max. Crusher on the other hand can soak up NK's, extend the game and introduces a lot of risk to the game for them.

I revealed when there was 2 out of a likely 4 mafia players already dead. If there is a god father in the game, I had a 10% chance of finding scum when this first started, and something like a 16% chance last night (1 out of 6 chance). Clearly the scum are smart enough to do simple math and roll the dice I would guess. As long as they kept knocking off confirmed innocents, they would keep themselves in the game.

Jif told you he was telling a partial truth. So here's your choices Brain Buffet Boy

1. JiF actually was a guardian angel

2. Chan is a filthy brain sucking zombie

(one of these is a lie) "Alex" "I'll take who is a zombie for $500" answer is CTM

Their is no other choice. unless you have some sort of self protecting thing you are in fact a zombie. I WILL NOT PROTECT YOU TONIGHT>>>> YOU WILL BE HERE IN THE MORNING>>>>CHOICE 2 IS CORRECT

And JIF confirmed I would be vindicated. Do you understand what that word means?

Jeez..

And tell me why you aren't dead, jif suck buddy?

Guys, tomorrow's decision is basically for the game. We will likely be at 5 members during the next day phase. 2 of which are mafia.

Tomorrow we should lynch BG or WE, one or both of whom is mafia. It's really that simple.

Archived