Yankees vs Orioles @ Camden Yards (Opening Day)

Morrissey

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me Posada isnt the worst game caller in the league. He's a fu##ing idiot back there.

Posada isn't the worse game caller in the league.

I think it has more to do with CC not having control of his fastball, and CMW sinker being up in the zone.

Posada isn't the worse game caller in the league.

I think it has more to do with CC not having control of his fastball, and CMW sinker being up in the zone.

I'm not basing it on the last 2 games. :shock:

None of these pitchers like Posada catching them. None. Molina is 10x the catcher in every single way.

So the Yankees, who havent had a good start in about 5 years, give a combined 350 million to two guys who are notorious slow starters.

Awesome.

BTW Wang sucks. Can we switch him for their guy...they look the same anyway. Plus he probably can actually run the bases.

first game of the year plus cold weather i think has alot to do with it. pelfrey looks liek crap too. guess not everyone can be johan santana.......that guy just seems to be lights out almost all the time.

Pelfrey, didn't have it tonight, but he hung in there and kept Cincy scoreless for the next 4 frames. That's encouraging.

Because Big George is old and dying. Young George would have canned him by now.

These hitters never seem to have a plan at the plate any more.

Yea they do

Take the first strike

Work from behind rest of the count. It's really bad.

AJ is doing quite well, but guess what... they did great on situational hitting, we just blow our loads. Kevin Long relies on HR's it seems like. This is something we need to remedy.

Archived