New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

LOL!

I don't know what's funnier... The ridiculous proposal of ours or the fact it irritated so many..

guys... it's a game.. one that we lost when we lynched Woody instead of JT.

What did Doggin say? Win or die spectacularly trying... reeelllaxxxx

Meh.. you're right... I got too caught up in this game once I suspected you and EY were in it together and didn't know how to convince people. I was hoping you investigating EY would force you into revealing a name that would be countered or too obviously fake, but you guys choose very wisely..

I'm bowing out of the next one.. It's stupid to get soo annoyed..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this is an exciting ending. It's like having 3 groups pointing guns at each other.

I liked it. I figured JT would go against me anyway just to be vindictive.

It's the best I could possibly do when I have one teammate clipped night one, and the 2nd the lynch target day 2.

And hey, I decided as soon as I got my role, that you, CTM, and Doggin would be left alive as long as I could. As soon as I lost a teammate, and found out CTM was the Doc, the game was over.

Meh.. you're right... I got too caught up in this game once I suspected you and EY were in it together and didn't know how to convince people. I was hoping you investigating EY would force you into revealing a name that would be countered or too obviously fake, but you guys choose very wisely..

You had me convinced to vote Pac after everyone pussied out with the no lynch. Should've tried harder, sooner...

eh... shoulda, woulda, coulda.

It's the best I could possibly do when I have one teammate clipped night one, and the 2nd the lynch target day 2.

And hey, I decided as soon as I got my role, that you, CTM, and Doggin would be left alive as long as I could. As soon as I lost a teammate, and found out CTM was the Doc, the game was over.

I had you all. Dead to rights, but nobody would listen because I'm me. You have no idea how frustrating the Woody lynch was.

Don't be a whus.

I've been a pretty good teammate to you although you've screwed me over 4 times before.

Heck, if EY, Pac & JT would have voted CTM, I would have had a hard time not voting for you. That would have been great revenge against you and Vicious (for screwing things up for me last game), but I vowed to be an honorable man. :D

Hey how bout a little credit? If I didn't come up with scout and earn their trust we would have never made it this far... fact of the matter is if JT gets lynched instead of Woody we win.

I had you all. Dead to rights, but nobody would listen because I'm me. You have no idea how frustrating the Woody lynch was.

It was frustrating for me too. I was dying that I got everyone to ignore you, but wanted everyone to switch to JT. Then we'd have won.

Hey how bout a little credit? If I didn't come up with scout and earn their trust we would have never made it this far... fact of the matter is if JT gets lynched instead of Woody we win.

Absolutely you did. I'd given you up for dead... at that time my head wasn't in this game because I couldn't be on the comp to check in until the end of the day.

You had me convinced to vote Pac after everyone pussied out with the no lynch. Should've tried harder, sooner...

eh... shoulda, woulda, coulda.

I was walking a tight rope cause it was Pac. Him and I have had some epic battles and everyone was so convinced he was solid, I also had him with EY so taking on the two of them felt like mission impossible..

In that double blind game, pac and I literally went back and forth for a good 100 posts or so until he eventually won, I was dreading a repeat..

I said it a page or two ago, but you guys played a great game. I should've known you weren't as dumb as you were pretending to be.

You picked the right guys to bring to your side early. It was a smart play and well executed..

And my Axis of Evil Theorum was proved correct.

I don't know why I'm in the Axis.

If I was a schemer, I'd have won the last game in a shutout.

I like finding scum more than being mafia. Problem is, I don't often live long enough, that's why I liked CTM's game.

I was walking a tight rope cause it was Pac. Him and I have had some epic battles and everyone was so convinced he was solid, I also had him with EY so taking on the two of them felt like mission impossible..

In that double blind game, pac and I literally went back and forth for a good 100 posts or so until he eventually won, I was dreading a repeat..

This game took a lot out of me... I was on E today. I dreaded the thought of having to fight that maniac Vic ;)

I was working on some good lines though:

- yeah Vic sure... what did your "results" show you this time? I bleed Lavendar? No wait.. I bleed Mauve... yeah that's it... Mauve

I don't know why I'm in the Axis.

If I was a schemer, I'd have won the last game in a shutout.

I like finding scum more than being mafia. Problem is, I don't often live long enough, that's why I liked CTM's game.

Playing field will be leveled with the alts. That said, I think some people will show their tendencies through their alts.

This game took a lot out of me... I was on E today. I dreaded the thought of having to fight that maniac Vic ;)

I was working on some good lines though:

- yeah Vic sure... what did your "results" show you this time? I bleed Lavendar? No wait.. I bleed Mauve... yeah that's it... Mauve

Lol..

I truly believe it was those damn Ninja Rats pictures that got me lynched..

Impersonation is the greatest form of flattery, I used that same tactic against Jif when he fake claimed as guardian angel in the Zombie game..

Playing field will be leveled with the alts. That said, I think some people will show their tendencies through their alts.

Not just their tendencies, but vocabulary, tonality, syntax, punctuation. I'm more interested in figuring out who's who.

Archived