New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now that that's over I can repost this:

Lol! :rl:

Pacs need to be a doosh cost him the opportunity to see JT's out wifom me as I just confirmed over PM:

Nice move jack ass!

fwiw, who would you have NK'd, say it was me and SMC left? Who do you think I would've protected. I'll tell you if you would've won cause I already figured out what I was going to do..

I think you would have protected yourself!!

Ha! You'd have won

I actually wifom'd and assumed that you would think that I would think you'd think that and done the opposite..

Or in other words, I thought you would've thought I would naturally been inclined to protect myself, but would've wanted to avoid that tendency by protecting SMC. Therefore, you would've shot at me.

(btw, hope you don't mind the PM post JT)

Pacs need to be a doosh cost him the opportunity to see JT's out wifom me as I just confirmed over PM:

Nice move jack ass!

My need to be a doosh also got me the satisfaction of you not being around to vote your team to a victory... remember your prophetic post from about a week ago:

"I give him credit... if he goes down he's taking me with him"

Woody Johnson decided you were all a bunch of ****ing idiots. But still, he allowed you retards to decide who else to cut. After some girl talk, you finally settled on Jets Things. So Woody did what he does.

terrell-owens-photograph-c12396267.jpeg

Terrell Owens, the Locker Room Cancer (serial killer) has been cut.

I'm about to modkill all 3 of you.

Vote Count:

Jets Things (1) - Vicious

SMC (1) - Jets Things

Excellent. My joke/sinister plan can come to fruition.

Real winning team: Crusher, JMJ, Irish Jet, Shutout

aka

The practice squad!

(unfortunately you'll all now have to suffer through 5 of JR128's alter ego's posting non stop about anything/everything we do in a new thread each time!)

Nice move jack ass!

Nah. Pac should know what a chimp he is/would have been. ;)

Woody Johnson decided you were all a bunch of ****ing idiots. But still, he allowed you retards to decide who else to cut. After some girl talk, you finally settled on Jets Things. So Woody did what he does.

terrell-owens-photograph-c12396267.jpeg

Terrell Owens, the Locker Room Cancer (serial killer) has been cut.

Eh, who gives a ****? The Jets have Darrelle Revis and Tony Richardson, and that's it. I'm going to the Dolphins.

Excellent. My joke/sinister plan can come to fruition.

Real winning team: Crusher, JMJ, Irish Jet, Shutout

aka

The practice squad!

(unfortunately you'll all now have to suffer through 5 of JR128's alter ego's posting non stop about anything/everything we do in a new thread each time!)

It's so said that he's currently pretending to be a woman to post here.

to be honest I was more upset with Doggins new sig.

You guys were nice little lambs ready to go to night phase but as soon as the quote got some attention in the new sign up thread you all came back here and started going ballistic on that topic.

I'm not saying that caused a loss but I think it may have had a hand in bringing that debate up again. which I wanted no part of.

Oh no, not that again!

You need to accept that it is part of the rules, otherwise you would need hundreds of pages of rules.

BG ruled out 'Revealing your Character Name'...

Would it have been ok if he signed all of his posts 29?

Or hey, there's a 53 man roster, why don't we guess 53 times and you can confirm when I get it right.

The New York Jets finally win SOMETHING!!!

Congrats ****tards.

I almost think SMC should've voted himself anyway whether or not he took Vic serious. Would've been all too fitting for the Jets to screw themselves out of the win at the end.

You need to accept that it is part of the rules, otherwise you would need hundreds of pages of rules.

BG ruled out 'Revealing your Character Name'...

Would it have been ok if he signed all of his posts 29?

Or hey, there's a 53 man roster, why don't we guess 53 times and you can confirm when I get it right.

Just trying to understand something here.

Are you making a distinction between revealing and being outed?

For instance, Pac named me as Revis and I confirmed that. That would be okay, right?

The problem here is that Bleedin's rule only said we were not suppose to reveal names. I would think we could have identified us some other way.

Further, Doggin has had an explicit rule in the past of no reveals, fake or real. That's a clear rule. There's nothing wrong with being explicit in that.

Archived