New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom, Tom, Tom...are you going Roy Cohn on us?

No Roy Cohn, Rock Hudson, Liberace, Captain Kangaroo, Andy Dick, Detlef Schrempf, or any other obscure homo you can think of. :)

ok I'm not sure about Detlef but he always looked a little too feminine for a power forward.

I haven't checked all the names but I think it's safe to say EY has the least amount of posts so far.

Interesting indeed, BUT, EY said when he signed up (before he could have even guessed what his role would be) that his work kicked up and he'd never be online til night time. Of course we'd still like a little more, obviously--but I'm not willing to ax a very good mafia player without listening to him a little bit.

That's cool, here's a post count update:

Vicious89x 55

CTM 31

Jets Voice of Reason 26

SMC 26

AVM 21

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof 21

Bleedin' Green 19

JiF 18

WoodyPaige 16

Pac2566 15

Dan X 14

slats 13

Jets Things 10

Doggin94it 9

Jets Babe 9

Sharrow 6

The Crusher 5

EY 4

Pot meet kettle. :lol:

Not only was it my birthday yesterday, but I work a lot of midnight shifts. I'm working 3PM today until 7AM tomorrow, too. I'll be around a lot then, not so much tomorrow between 7 and 12.

I have a question for everyone--why no pressure on Crusher? He may be busy and everyone else knows this, but seeing as he's also a vet who's gone deep in both the games I've watched I'd like to see something more from him. So for now, unvote: Woody Vote: Crusher

Is it wrong that I see your screen name and think "ATM"? And not the kind that gives you money, the kind that gives you, well...google it.

LOL

Dan X, you're claiming that inactivity alone is not suspect. I agree. That's how some people play. But putting pressure on inactives so they could become active and we can gain information is a sound strategy. Slats has brought you out.

What are your feeling about the other people in this game? What are your suspicions?

1. CTM: provoked the Vicious meltdown, has been making helpful posts thus far = always suspicious but acting innocent at the moment

2. EY: has said basically nothing, aside from his reason for not being able to post until 3:30 every day, hard to compare to his high activity last game = always suspicious but nothing to go off of yet

3. Doggin94it: said he won

Interesting indeed, BUT, EY said when he signed up (before he could have even guessed what his role would be) that his work kicked up and he'd never be online til night time. Of course we'd still like a little more, obviously--but I'm not willing to ax a very good mafia player without listening to him a little bit.

I have a question for everyone--why no pressure on Crusher? He may be busy and everyone else knows this, but seeing as he's also a vet who's gone deep in both the games I've watched I'd like to see something more from him. So for now, unvote: Woody Vote: Crusher

LOL

Not sure if you're joking, but just in case you're not, Crusher isn't playing this game ...

LOL

I see you are reading pretty closely...

LOL

Crusher is not in the game...

Well I guess unvote even though technically my vote isn't valid.

Enough pressure on Sharrow, so I'll start a train on JetsBabe. She didn't do well under pressure last game, so I'd like to see what she does this time.

vote: JetsBabe

Hey, I have the memory of a goldfish. I just saw the post #, and didn't think much deeper than that.

Doesn't matter. I'm still awesome.

I'm becoming convinced you have some kind of role or are feigning a role.. Kerry RHodes? TO? who/what?

Well I guess unvote even though technically my vote isn't valid.

Enough pressure on Sharrow, so I'll start a train on JetsBabe. She didn't do well under pressure last game, so I'd like to see what she does this time.

vote: JetsBabe

I want to leave this alone. I really do.

Vote: Jets Babe

i always hate the first vote, because you're pretty much shooting in the dark.

After claiming that she'll be active before 3:00 Mon.-Thurs., this was her only post today. Basically just announcing she's going to be unhelpful with at least the first vote.

She used the same excuse ("it's a crapshoot") to avoid voting for Doggin last game. I know this is much earlier in the game, and many of us (myself included) don't have wonderful feelings about the first vote. But either way it doesn't seem like she wants to even try to figure things out.

I wonder if she's using this as an excuse to not participate much, so that she won't do anything to give herself away. I also know she has acted scummily in the past but turned up innocent ... but for now I'm voting for her.

Is this one of them? ;)

lol, jk bud--what are your thoughts?

I guess this one goes with the rest then. :D

The emo Vicious routine is played out, that's pretty much my only thoughts.

This tactic has saved his life many times, as everyone seems to be sympathetic over it.

I don't know that this makes him guilty, though the, 'wa wa wa, I've never been mafia' is fairly suspicious. Is it a strategy?

Since I like to exercise my democratic rights, I'll vote: Vicious for now.

There's really nothing at all in this thread.

Well if I do get close to being voted off I'd request that prior to the hammer being dropped allow me a "last post". I believe that's fair.

I think we should make sure we allow that for everyone this game. And this coming from someone who dropped the hammer on the doc last game (sorry again, Norway lol)

Archived