New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I dont' really have a defense and now that the largest ego in the room has entered I probably don't have much of a chance to live.

All I can say is that the votes on me are based on a theory that I MIGHT be mafia because I wasnt' in games before. If BG is saying its' randomly generated then I have just as much chance as anyone else as being mafia.

And when I die, and I'm innocent you'll see I was telling the truth, yet again. I haven't been mafia yet.

Says the guy who voted for himself earlier today. :rolleyes:

I was annoyed and honestly wanted it to be a speed lynch so CTM could like like a total ass.

If I die he'll still look like one but now that I'm chilled out it's a dumb move. I won't say I'll cast the hammer on myself.

I was annoyed and honestly wanted it to be a speed lynch so CTM could like like a total ass.

If I die he'll still look like one but now that I'm chilled out it's a dumb move. I won't say I'll cast the hammer on myself.

What is wrong with you... Srsly?

The emo Vicious routine is played out, that's pretty much my only thoughts.

This tactic has saved his life many times, as everyone seems to be sympathetic over it.

I don't know that this makes him guilty, though the, 'wa wa wa, I've never been mafia' is fairly suspicious. Is it a strategy?

Since I like to exercise my democratic rights, I'll vote: Vicious for now.

There's really nothing at all in this thread.

That's not true an all. There's an incredible amount of nonsense. A prodigious amount even.

At this point I dont' really have a defense and now that the largest ego in the room has entered I probably don't have much of a chance to live.

All I can say is that the votes on me are based on a theory that I MIGHT be mafia because I wasnt' in games before. If BG is saying its' randomly generated then I have just as much chance as anyone else as being mafia.

And when I die, and I'm innocent you'll see I was telling the truth, yet again. I haven't been mafia yet.

Being a dick is an easy way to get me to unvote. :rolleyes:

Good list, Dan. I'll reorganize by levels of suspicion (with your comments):

Suspicious:

AVM--"extremely talkative with very high joke content yesterday, drastic departure from activity last game, said Tuesdays will be his most active days although he didn't act like this on Tuesdays last time"

Sharrow--"said he won

Being a dick is an easy way to get me to unvote. :rolleyes:

I figure once you are on someone you have enough sway to get everyone behind you.

Seriously what do you want me to tell you?

A) I was fooling around as much as anyone

B) The argument brought against me can be applied to anyone

C) I reacted angrily because I'm innocent AGAIN while you, CTM, Doggin, JVOR, JB, BG all have had the fun of being mafia. I thought roles were hand picked

D) The logic being applied to me can be applied to everyone since its' based on the fact "Oh he hasn't been mafia"

If that's not good enough for you I got nothing else. I'm an honest guy and when I'm targeted for no good goddamn reason I get pissed. I'm usually pretty level headed but I lose it when people are wrong about me.

Thanks for the reorganization of the list - it's helpful to look at it that way.

Dan X--"quieter on Mondays" It is Tuesday and you only came out after challenged. I'll leave you here.

First of all, it's Wednesday. And this is the 2nd time you've said this, and I don't know why. I wish you would actually go back and look at my posts in this thread. :confused:

I was active yesterday (granted, it was a jokefest), but I was also a part of the AVM discussion.

Then this morning when my work let up, I posted about both Vicious and Slats - before anyone "challenged" me. Slats reacted defensively to my questioning of him. When I pushed him harder he gave a better explanation.

Also, compare my activity today to my activity during the last game (barring the first day when I was getting my feet wet), and I am positive you will see no difference. :D

I'd also like to hear your thoughts on more people, since I gave you mine. ;)

I figure once you are on someone you have enough sway to get everyone behind you.

I'm voting for you, not campaigning against you. I only campaign when I'm confident, otherwise it stops working. (which, believe it or not, I was about norway last game. With the knowledge that if I was wrong, I'd still have killed someone I wanted dead).

I'm not looking to sway anyone right now, just casting one vote, because as you know, I like to vote.

Seriously what do you want me to tell you?

A) I was fooling around as much as anyone

B) The argument brought against me can be applied to anyone

C) I reacted angrily because I'm innocent AGAIN while you, CTM, Doggin, JVOR, JB, BG all have had the fun of being mafia. I thought roles were hand picked

D) The logic being applied to me can be applied to everyone since its' based on the fact "Oh he hasn't been mafia"

If that's not good enough for you I got nothing else. I'm an honest guy and when I'm targeted for no good goddamn reason I get pissed. I'm usually pretty level headed but I lose it when people are wrong about me.

Doggin's first game was random, and I got the magical power of being able to PM Thor99, who was completely inactive, spent the whole game trying to keep him alive as an innocent, only to be killed after finding one scum member because the inactive Dr. didn't protect anyone.

Then I modded a game... which is a lot of work with no reward.

Then, I was promoted to godfather, to face off against Doggin, for two reasons, as mentioned before. And, this exciting role came with the ability, as mafia, to be Night Killed by two others. Not exactly the dream role I was looking for.

----------------------

I agree that the 'he hasn't been mafia' thing is crap. Complete crap. However, if I were you, and scum, I'd consider doing the same thing, if pushed with the 'he hasn't been mafia'. Throw another fit saying 'I just wanna be mafia and have fun like EY, CTM, and Doggin'.

That said.... Anyone I vote for, that I'm not sold on, I ask the same question: Where would be a better place for me to put my vote right now? If you have some good ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Additionally, the steroid reaction was so over-the-top due to how stressed out I am.

So you Doggin put a vote in on me and he goes missing. No one talks about him. This is a guy who is a very good mafia player and he just goes missing.

It's the last nights of the Jewish Holiday, I believe he mentioned this.

Additionally, the steroid reaction was so over-the-top due to how stressed out I am.

So you Doggin put a vote in on me and he goes missing. No one talks about him. This is a guy who is a very good mafia player and he just goes missing.

I've actually mentioned this already today. He said he won

I'm voting for you, not campaigning against you. I only campaign when I'm confident, otherwise it stops working. (which, believe it or not, I was about norway last game. With the knowledge that if I was wrong, I'd still have killed someone I wanted dead).

I'm not looking to sway anyone right now, just casting one vote, because as you know, I like to vote.

Doggin's first game was random, and I got the magical power of being able to PM Thor99, who was completely inactive, spent the whole game trying to keep him alive as an innocent, only to be killed after finding one scum member because the inactive Dr. didn't protect anyone.

Then I modded a game... which is a lot of work with no reward.

Then, I was promoted to godfather, to face off against Doggin, for two reasons, as mentioned before. And, this exciting role came with the ability, as mafia, to be Night Killed by two others. Not exactly the dream role I was looking for.

----------------------

I agree that the 'he hasn't been mafia' thing is crap. Complete crap. However, if I were you, and scum, I'd consider doing the same thing, if pushed with the 'he hasn't been mafia'. Throw another fit saying 'I just wanna be mafia and have fun like EY, CTM, and Doggin'.

That said.... Anyone I vote for, that I'm not sold on, I ask the same question: Where would be a better place for me to put my vote right now? If you have some good ideas, I'd love to hear them.

I've essentially answered every question there has been to answer. Got a lot of **** going on hence the over the top reaction. Am admitting I'm annoyed with being a townie, AGAIN.

At this point Doggin has fallen off the face of this game. That's where I put my vote. He made an early vote against me and he's gone.

AVM has been pretty much nothing but a jokester this game. Last game he was barely active.

Quite frankly I believe the best option here is to go after the most inactive players. Your boy Sharrow skated by completely last game without speaking. Just a post or two every round and that was it. I really haven't done anything that scummy, I'm out in front, posting a lot, that's just the way I roll when it comes to these games.

I'll tell you one thing- I'm not a "planner" last game and most other games I've gone with my gut instincts. They've been 50/50. I'm a feeling player. I listen to logic and will dispell logic I think is dumb.

Thanks for the reorganization of the list - it's helpful to look at it that way.

First of all, it's Wednesday. And this is the 2nd time you've said this, and I don't know why. I wish you would actually go back and look at my posts in this thread. :confused:

I was active yesterday (granted, it was a jokefest), but I was also a part of the AVM discussion.

Then this morning when my work let up, I posted about both Vicious and Slats - before anyone "challenged" me. Slats reacted defensively to my questioning of him. When I pushed him harder he gave a better explanation.

Also, compare my activity today to my activity during the last game (barring the first day when I was getting my feet wet), and I am positive you will see no difference. :D

I'd also like to hear your thoughts on more people, since I gave you mine. ;)

You're welcome. And I'm a dumbass on the days. Yes, it's Wednesday.

As to the list, I pretty much agree with you. You, I'll put you in mildly suspicious.

CTM, Doggin, and EY (the biggest Ego in the room according to Vicious, LOL) are always suspicious because they are the 3 most manipulative players in the game. Good or bad, they can lead a lynch.

I've stated this in this game and others, first days are always a crap shoot. There really isn't much to go one unless someone gift wraps themselves for the lynch like Irish did last game.

If I wasn't voting for Vicious right now, JetsBabe would be high on the list of potential votes. Inactivity isn't her only thing. That's really not a tell for her. She was active when she joined late last game and she was scum. Shes an erractic player (that's her style). What we would need is her to post more so we can gather more info on her.

The Vicious thing is interesting. He did have an overreaction, more so than normal. I don't know what it is. I'm not ready for a speed lynch (he's still about 4 or 5 away), so let's see how this plays out.

You're welcome. And I'm a dumbass on the days. Yes, it's Wednesday.

As to the list, I pretty much agree with you. You, I'll put you in mildly suspicious.

CTM, Doggin, and EY (the biggest Ego in the room according to Vicious, LOL) are always suspicious because they are the 3 most manipulative players in the game. Good or bad, they can lead a lynch.

I've stated this in this game and others, first days are always a crap shoot. There really isn't much to go one unless someone gift wraps themselves for the lynch like Irish did last game.

If I wasn't voting for Vicious right now, JetsBabe would be high on the list of potential votes. Inactivity isn't her only thing. That's really not a tell for her. She was active when she joined late last game and she was scum. Shes an erractic player (that's her style). What we would need is her to post more so we can gather more info on her.

The Vicious thing is interesting. He did have an overreaction, more so than normal. I don't know what it is. I'm not ready for a speed lynch (he's still about 4 or 5 away), so let's see how this plays out.

This is all I'm gonna say about the "overreaction"

That is the way I am. I don't ENJOY being this way. I got honestly pissed. I'm competitive in every aspect of my life. I've lost friends and made many enemies cause I speak my mind and if I get pissed I get pissed. I've hurt people I care dearly about. I'm clearly doing that here.

I don't enjoy doing this so if you guys want to think this was a pre-meditated reaction you couldnt' be more far off, I have fought for a long time to get better with this and I have. It's not fun to be that way but it is what it is. I'm more stressed out then I normally am hence the bigger reaction.

There is nothing fun about being labeled a hot-head or overly-emotional.

I've essentially answered every question there has been to answer. Got a lot of **** going on hence the over the top reaction. Am admitting I'm annoyed with being a townie, AGAIN.

At this point Doggin has fallen off the face of this game. That's where I put my vote. He made an early vote against me and he's gone.

AVM has been pretty much nothing but a jokester this game. Last game he was barely active.

Quite frankly I believe the best option here is to go after the most inactive players. Your boy Sharrow skated by completely last game without speaking. Just a post or two every round and that was it. I really haven't done anything that scummy, I'm out in front, posting a lot, that's just the way I roll when it comes to these games.

I'll tell you one thing- I'm not a "planner" last game and most other games I've gone with my gut instincts. They've been 50/50. I'm a feeling player. I listen to logic and will dispell logic I think is dumb.

You know as well as anyone here that I don't subscribe to the 'vote for the inactives' strategy.

More than half the time, you vote for him, he comes out and says, 'sorry guys, blah blah blah', and then everyone unvotes, and he fades away.

Sharrow wasn't that inactive IMO, it was hard to go after him because there were bigger fish to fry, including doggin, smc, and myself. It wasn't long after I was dead that Sharrow was taken out.

My take on AVM is that after playing one game, he's gotten to know the group better, and has joined the frey a bit more. That doesn't mean he's guilty or innocent, but I'm certainly not ready to vote for him simply based on his jokes.

Why do you A-Holes continue to insist that Irish's death was only on himself. :cussing:

You know as well as anyone here that I don't subscribe to the 'vote for the inactives' strategy.

More than half the time, you vote for him, he comes out and says, 'sorry guys, blah blah blah', and then everyone unvotes, and he fades away.

Sharrow wasn't that inactive IMO, it was hard to go after him because there were bigger fish to fry, including doggin, smc, and myself. It wasn't long after I was dead that Sharrow was taken out.

My take on AVM is that after playing one game, he's gotten to know the group better, and has joined the frey a bit more. That doesn't mean he's guilty or innocent, but I'm certainly not ready to vote for him simply based on his jokes.

What about Pac then. A guy who has been active yet not offering much in the way of the game.

It's clear to me that someone has put together a half-assed case on me which will be enough to get my lynched. We'll see what happens.

This is all I'm gonna say about the "overreaction"

That is the way I am. I don't ENJOY being this way. I got honestly pissed. I'm competitive in every aspect of my life. I've lost friends and made many enemies cause I speak my mind and if I get pissed I get pissed. I've hurt people I care dearly about. I'm clearly doing that here.

I don't enjoy doing this so if you guys want to think this was a pre-meditated reaction you couldnt' be more far off, I have fought for a long time to get better with this and I have. It's not fun to be that way but it is what it is. I'm more stressed out then I normally am hence the bigger reaction.

There is nothing fun about being labeled a hot-head or overly-emotional.

Man, you pre-op trannies can be c unty!

That's logic I can buy into at this stage.

vote: Jets Babe

She's tough to get a read on, the only way we will is if she's compelled to post.

Archived