New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm not seeing anything that makes me want to change my vote. Her last post was a retread of the same problematic statements with a "please just keep me alive so I can play even though I bounced for the entire day." And it's been an hour and she can't answer a simple question like why did you post in the morning except not in this thread?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still stuck between Dan X and JB. I may be on for a minute or two tomorrow, if not, see you guys sometime over the weekend.

JB likely doesn't have a good answer for my question, so for people who are active tomorrow, take a look at what she says, if she even answers.

I'm here!

Alright, here's my short but sweet defense. Look, I'm innocent. I know that the first vote is always a crapshoot, and it can easily can go either way for either team. I would appreciate it if I got through the first round in at least one mafia game though. I promise to be a great player :). I honestly just really want to play and be an active player in the game from the beginning FOR ONCE! To clarify the voting, The first vote in this round by me was BS, but my Jets Things vote was because I don't like his style of play...and I don't want to deal with his crazy ability to BS stories/roles (petrelli) :D. Anyways, hope this clears the air with some posters. Also, thanks for giving me a chance to respond before dropping a hammer.

So what are we doing here?

Initially, I just wanted to pressure her a little bit. That pressure brought us two posts about just wanting to play the game from the start, a twenty-one hour break (in which she spent some time posting in the NFL forum), and now these two gems. I certainly can't guarantee that she's scum, but I can't imagine any other player surviving this long like this, either.

So what are we doing here?

Initially, I just wanted to pressure her a little bit. That pressure brought us two posts about just wanting to play the game from the start, a twenty-one hour break (in which she spent some time posting in the NFL forum), and now these two gems. I certainly can't guarantee that she's scum, but I can't imagine any other player surviving this long like this, either.

That's my feeling, too. I guess we'll see how/if she answers EY's question? :confused:

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I have to say, everyone's quietness this afternoon and evening has been pretty spooky ... most of the experienced players haven't been saying much. They wouldn't all be on a team together, right? :ahhh: I think it's kind of pathetic that my activity is so proportionately high right now, whereas last game I would have clearly fallen into the bottom half with the same frequency of posts. Looking forward to hearing more from Doggin, CTM, Jets Things, Vicious, SMC, Woody, Norway, Sharrow, etc. tomorrow ... haha, that's a lot of names ...

Passover, Vic. Congrats on the closing, and the truly hideous color house.

You too, Norway.

You ain't kidding

Hope it was great for you and yours Doggin! Welcome back, and looking forward to your input whenever you have time (not rushing you by any means, that kinda stuff comes first)

I used to play very aggressive, but that made me get voted off early. Last game, I changed my style of play to a more tentative role, and it worked out better for me since I lasted very long in the game and I made some pretty smart decisions for my team. Even CTM said that I did...he was the mod in the game. Sure, I screwed up in the end, but it was a learning experience. My style of play has/had nothing to do with being innocent or scum. I think that I am a better player when I'm more of a reader than a poster, ya dig?

Alright, here's my short but sweet defense. Look, I'm innocent. I know that the first vote is always a crapshoot, and it can easily can go either way for either team. I would appreciate it if I got through the first round in at least one mafia game though. I promise to be a great player :). I honestly just really want to play and be an active player in the game from the beginning FOR ONCE! To clarify the voting, The first vote in this round by me was BS, but my Jets Things vote was because I don't like his style of play...and I don't want to deal with his crazy ability to BS stories/roles (petrelli) :D. Anyways, hope this clears the air with some posters. Also, thanks for giving me a chance to respond before dropping a hammer.

Going to bed but - unvote: Vic; vote: Jetsbabe

JB - in the two games on this site, you've made it pretty much to end game. I don't really remember you ever being voted out day 1, even back on JI (though it could just not have been all that significant to me if you were :biggrin:). So, based on the weakness of that defense, you've got my vote

I think I've got an easy way to solve this...

Jets Babe... Please define Jets Things style of play, and explain why you don't like it.

Partial bump. I'd like to see an answer to this as well. Quite frankly, I haven't seen anything convincing me to change. Her voting and the trust me responses kinda speak for themselves.

Well, I don't know what to do. I'm not really suspicious of JB anymore then I normally am, but it doesn't seem like anyone is willing to budge at this point. She hasn't role claimed any power role, so I'll assume she's either roleless or guilty, so worst case is we lynch a roleless townie and survive the day without outing our cop / doctor / vig or whatever other power roles we might have.

I want to hear from Doggin before acting, but it seems like we need to lynch jets Babe kjust to wake everyone up..

Well, I don't know what to do. I'm not really suspicious of JB anymore then I normally am, but it doesn't seem like anyone is willing to budge at this point. She hasn't role claimed any power role, so I'll assume she's either roleless or guilty, so worst case is we lynch a roleless townie and survive the day without outing our cop / doctor / vig or whatever other power roles we might have.

I want to hear from Doggin before acting, but it seems like we need to lynch jets Babe kjust to wake everyone up..

I'm drunk. But I like you.

Going to bed but - unvote: Vic; vote: Jetsbabe

JB - in the two games on this site, you've made it pretty much to end game. I don't really remember you ever being voted out day 1, even back on JI (though it could just not have been all that significant to me if you were :biggrin:). So, based on the weakness of that defense, you've got my vote

Yay. Sorry I forgot it was Passover. I'm hammered la chaim

Passover, Vic. Congrats on the closing, and the truly hideous color house.

You too, Norway.

You ain't kidding

Thanks very much Doggin.

Sorry about all the nonsense you had to wade through, but I'm a nonsensed based person, I know no other way. I'm also well versed in idiocy.

I did, however, finish up $21 at poker tonight.

Thanks very much Doggin.

Sorry about all the nonsense you had to wade through, but I'm a nonsensed based person, I know no other way. I'm also well versed in idiocy.

I did, however, finish up $21 at poker tonight.

You and me both, brother :D

The good news is I fell asleep at 9 last night and am fully refreshed and ready to attack the work day.

The bad news is there has been 0 progress in this game.

I haven't seen anything to change my vote. Sorry Babe... Doggin's point kind of sealed it for me plus no one has been acting scummier (although Vic gets honorable mention).

The good news is I fell asleep at 9 last night and am fully refreshed and ready to attack the work day.

The bad news is there has been 0 progress in this game.

I haven't seen anything to change my vote. Sorry Babe... Doggin's point kind of sealed it for me plus no one has been acting scummier (although Vic gets honorable mention).

Why do you hate Glenlivet so? :confused:

Vote Count:

Jets Babe (8) - AVM, Dan X, slats, Vicious89x, Pac2566, Jets Voice of Reason, WoodyPaige, Doggin94it

slats (2) - JiF, CTM

Dan X (2) - EY, Sharrow

Vicious89x (1) - SMC

SMC (1) - Jets Things

Jets Things (1) - Jets Babe

With 16 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to cut.

The players finally had enough. Things were taking too long and a lot of the players just didn't appreciate some of the things Jets Babe had said and done. It took them a while, but they finally came to their decision.

Besides, with this kind of attitude, what's next? Skipping part of the offseason and demanding a new contract? That's just not going to fly around here. So the players went to Woody Johnson and they told him their decision. Without a moments hesitation, he took action and followed his players advice.

New York Jets RB Thomas Jones (Jets Babe) has been cut.

060107_tjones_320.jpg

Night one has begun. Night actions are due in by 10:00 AM Monday.

Archived