Sanchez to Rams at 2

TheSage

In an interview with (missed the name) on Maddog Radio about 5 minutes ago-the Rams have fallen in love with Sanchez and may go for him with 2nd pick. This would really throw all the boards out of whack.

I'd like to see them release Bulger if that was the case and I think we'd then get Bulger.

Umm....

Maybe the Rams are tossing red herrings around because they want to trade down?

"If you want any of these 10 players, you have to trade up with us because we might take any of them"

Every team plays this game. I can't believe it still works. The Chargers took it to a new level by actually drafting a guy they didn't want just to force the Giants to trade for him.

Rams are taking a LT.

honestly what's happening here is partly Sanchez being great but also partly the tackles being overrated.

Jason Smith is no Joe Thomas or Jake Long type of player. I don't think he's even better than DBrick.

end of the day the Rams have to spend the money... might as well spend it on a QB.

A year ago Chad was in that same boat and look what he did. Bulger can still play, he needs some Ol help and we have a much better OL than SL has.

Nope..Bulger is finished in NFl

too many hits on that fragile body

a true flash in the pan

Honestly if that's the case , then the Jets should do WHATEVER it takes to acquire Marc Bulger (Maybe a late round pick & then restructure his contract).....and then WHATEVER it takes to trade for either Boldin or Edwards.

And BTW they should aslo draft TE Brandon Pettigrew, we could then use Keller as more of a WR and create nothing but mismatches !

Obviously in a perfect world this would be the case but with the Jets...who knows !

QB - Bulger

RB - Jones, Washington

WR - Boldin/Edwards , Cotchery, Stuckey, Clowney

TE - Keller, Pettigrew

FB - Richardson

Not a bad offense.

Honestly if that's the case , then the Jets should do WHATEVER it takes to acquire Marc Bulger (Maybe a late round pick & then restructure his contract).....and then WHATEVER it takes to trade for either Boldin or Edwards.

And BTW they should aslo draft TE Brandon Pettigrew, we could then use Keller as more of a WR and create nothing but mismatches !

Obviously in a perfect world this would be the case but with the Jets...who knows !

QB - Bulger

RB - Jones, Washington

WR - Boldin/Edwards , Cotchery, Stuckey, Clowney

TE - Keller, Pettigrew

FB - Richardson

Not a bad offense.

Which would be what you're using to draft Pettigrew.

Archived