If Brady's knee doesn't hold up, what's the Patriots backup plan? - ESPN.com

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't understand the hatred by a selected few posters over you, me, Garb and PFSIKH. We were all invited here and signed up in 2005. You know, when JN started.

Our haters joined the board in 2007.

BTW: Go away troll :rl:

Phew, you were referring to Alk when you said, "you, me, Garb and PFSIKH."

If you had meant PR37 I would have backed up the hate. The four of you are OK.

PR37 is a douchy tool.

PR37 is a douchy tool.

Klecko you are my BFF. ;)

What's with the law school thing? This is like the 50th time you made that comment to someone this week.

50 times? Hyperbole much?

To answer your question. I 'dunno. I work for a law firm. Attorneys tend to be arrogant dooshies - worse than me. Holy cow! - I know. Yikes! ;)

You made it an issue when you feebly attempted to call us out for posting here.

:rolleyes:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1268627&postcount=35

Give up the self righteousness act. It is does not work well in here. It is as effective as that tool a few years ago that bitched about having to goto college.

I did no such thing. I called you out for posting so much here. I still think it is pathetic. I don't care how many of you little worms band together. It will not change my mind. It is pathetic of you all to spend so much time here. It is pathetic of me to an extent but not as much seeing as how this is a website dedicated to my favorite team and one of my favorite pastimes. You are not a Jets fan. That is like me spending hours a day every day for 5 years on a houston rockets messageboard because I like the knicks. It makes no sense and is pathetic.

If that were true DWC would still be here creating 25 threads a day. He'll be hitting the 5000 post count on JI this week and he just got there.

I dont post hear to much. I am usually over at JI. The hatred for pats fans over there is comical. Your post just reminded me of where I have seen dwc2 before. Geez can you guys please take him back. That guys football knowledge is nill. He throws so much crap against wall to see if it sticks is amazing. Please, Please take him back.

How much do maids make nowadays?

Are you implying that maids are "lesser" people than you? Oh my! Not only a doosh, but a hypocrite too! I find that even more pathetic than a bunch of trolls with a collective IQ of 50 (I beleive you said 50 - right?) posting on a rival teams fan messageboard.

Well, back to the original question.

It is somewhat of a non sequitur.

BREAKING NEWS - New England doesn't have a proven franchise backup QB behind Tom Brady.

Well neither does any other team.... Some teams don't even have a proven quailty QB in the starting line up.

Should NE go out and get a proven vet for back up? I say no.

Any experienced vet that is out there is has only proven one thing....he ain't all that good. Either he never was or he is washed up. Any one who is a proven winner....has a starting job somewhere already.

NE can't sign River, Culter, Rothesburger, or Manning to backup Brady, the choices are someone not experienced or someone expienced at losing.

So what is better a rookie/2nd year player or some washed up hasbeen. I say stick with the 2nd year player.

Couple of reasons:

Attitude - An aging hasbeen is more likely to be a bit disgruntaled at not being the star and his carrear winding down and knowing he never will be. The backup job is in many way harder that the starter job. You need to prep each and every week as if you will play, knowing odds are you won't. That takes a lot of self motiviation. KOC just witnessed what happened to MC. He has seen first hand that even if you have a back up role and were not a 1st round draft pick, if you stick to the NE system you can develop into a starting NFL QB with a major payday.

Cost - FA don't come as cheap as players you draft.

Lots of teams have question marks at the quality of their starting QB. NE has one at the backup QB position. We really don't know if KOC is better or worse than Sanchez or Stafford. As none of them have played in the NFL. Maybe we will find out, I am hoping we don't.

Well, back to the original question.

It is somewhat of a non sequitur.

BREAKING NEWS - New England doesn't have a proven franchise backup QB behind Tom Brady.

Well neither does any other team.... Some teams don't even have a proven quailty QB in the starting line up.

Should NE go out and get a proven vet for back up? I say no.

Any experienced vet that is out there is has only proven one thing....he ain't all that good. Either he never was or he is washed up. Any one who is a proven winner....has a starting job somewhere already.

NE can't sign River, Culter, Rothesburger, or Manning to backup Brady, the choices are someone not experienced or someone expienced at losing.

So what is better a rookie/2nd year player or some washed up hasbeen. I say stick with the 2nd year player.

Couple of reasons:

Attitude - An aging hasbeen is more likely to be a bit disgruntaled at not being the star and his carrear winding down and knowing he never will be. The backup job is in many way harder that the starter job. You need to prep each and every week as if you will play, knowing odds are you won't. That takes a lot of self motiviation. KOC just witnessed what happened to MC. He has seen first hand that even if you have a back up role and were not a 1st round draft pick, if you stick to the NE system you can develop into a starting NFL QB with a major payday.

Cost - FA don't come as cheap as players you draft.

Lots of teams have question marks at the quality of their starting QB. NE has one at the backup QB position. We really don't know if KOC is better or worse than Sanchez or Stafford. As none of them have played in the NFL. Maybe we will find out, I am hoping we don't.

Patsnation.com would be very interested in this one.

h6sj89xgnl4

"JetFan13...Alk is your father. Se3arch your feelings.......you know it is true. It is in your destiny. You can rule JN."

You did to and you followed that up with your crack on maids.

For some guy that is trying to coming off as some righteous enlightened dude from a poor back ground, you are a pathetic person.

Then his real name must be Benjamin Button, seeing that he is just a younster

h6sj89xgnl4

"JetFan13...Alk is your father. Se3arch your feelings.......you know it is true. It is in your destiny. You can rule JN."

You did to and you followed that up with your crack on maids.

For some guy that is trying to coming off as some righteous enlightened dude from a poor back ground, you are a pathetic person.

I'm not attempting to come off in any way. What does righteousness have to do with this situation at all? I think you are your satan worshiping buddies have a complex when it comes to that. I have no idea what this debate has to do with morality. I guess I could say if you looked at it from a Utilitarian perspective that you posting on the site causes more pain then pleasure to a greater number of people so it is a wrong action. That does seem like a stretch. I could look at it from a deontological perspective and say that I would accept my maxim as universal law. Again, that is a stretch as well.

PFSIKH, don't bother with Arse. It's a losing battle. Look at his latest post! The vocabulary is impressive. His ability to confuse and dance with words leaves me in awe. The philosophical rantings of a genius! Dang! If only he would think as highly of himself as the trolls do. :rolleyes:

PFSIKH, don't bother with Arse. It's a losing battle. Look at his latest post! The vocabulary is impressive. His ability to confuse and dance with words leaves me in awe. The philosophical rantings of a genius! Dang! If only he would think as highly of himself as the trolls do. :rolleyes:

I accept your unconditional surrender.

LOL!

Ars actually made a post that resembled something witty. Holy eff! Is there hope for the asshat? Um.....um.......nah......

So do I have a hat on my ass or am I using an ass as a hat. If I am using an ass as a hat whose ass am I using? My own ass? I'm not sure I am that flexible and if I were I can assure you I would be doing other things beside using my ass as a hat.

I'm proud that I managed to slip in an autofellatio joke there.

So do I have a hat on my ass or am I using an ass as a hat. If I am using an ass as a hat whose ass am I using? My own ass? I'm not sure I am that flexible and if I were I can assure you I would be doing other things beside using my ass as a hat.

I'm proud that I managed to slip in an autofellatio joke there.

Dude, you need to quit while you're ahead - well, as much as your sorry ars can be. That post was far from funny or witty.

Anyway, I only call you an asshat because you accused me of being unable to argue - only throwing out insults and names like "asshat." Some thread in the lounge. Anyway, I thought asshat was very fitting. You know, I never thanked you for that. Thank you, Ars.

Dude, you need to quit while you're ahead - well, as much as your sorry ars can be. That post was far from funny or witty.

Anyway, I only call you an asshat because you accused me of being unable to argue - only throwing out insults and names like "asshat." Some thread in the lounge. Anyway, I thought asshat was very fitting. You know, I never thanked you for that. Thank you, Ars.

So you're saying I am ahead? I'm glad you are big enough to admit defeat. I wasn't trying to be funny nor witty. I was amusing myself with the imagery that comes to mind when thinking of the insult asshat. I find it funny, personally. I'm not sure you understand the purpose of humor. Me and Mr. Kaufman get the purpose of humor.

So you're saying I am ahead? I'm glad you are big enough to admit defeat. I wasn't trying to be funny nor witty. I was amusing myself with the imagery that comes to mind when thinking of the insult asshat. I find it funny, personally. I'm not sure you understand the purpose of humor. Me and Mr. Kaufman get the purpose of humor.

Just 'cause your mom finds you endearing dosn't mean anyone else does. To the contrary, actually.

140890892_0e14101cb5.jpg

Just 'cause your mom finds you endearing dosn't mean anyone else does. To the contrary, actually.

140890892_0e14101cb5.jpg

You're missing the point. It only matters that I find it endearing. I don't give a **** what entertains other people. I only care what makes me laugh. If other people find it funny that's awesome. If not, I know there is at least one person who enjoyed the joke.

Also, that picture is incorrect. He is ass spelunking there. People don't wear hats up to their necks.

You're missing the point. It only matters that I find it endearing. I don't give a **** what entertains other people. I only care what makes me laugh. If other people find it funny that's awesome. If not, I know there is at least one person who enjoyed the joke.

Also, that picture is incorrect. He is ass spelunking there. People don't wear hats up to their necks.

If you don't care, then why keep responding? And before you ask the same of me, I do because I'm a biatch. :)

PR37 is a douchy tool.

Yo, AC , you dodged a bullet with Taylor. All your backpeddling was for nothing.

AssClownAward.jpg

Archived