If Brady's knee doesn't hold up, what's the Patriots backup plan? - ESPN.com

I stand by what I said. The posts made by a Pats troll on a Jets message board aren't really worth that much. It is also a fact that you have an astronomical number of posts on the messageboard of a team you do not root for. In my opinion and the opinion of the majority of the people here that is pathetic. Don't you have any hobbies? A job? a girlfriend? What are you doing with your life that you have all this time to be posting here when you don't even like what the site is about? What other sites of stuff you don't like do you spend hours upon hours of your free time on?

Well since you put it that way, I'm going to go find the nearest bridge and take a flying leap. For your sake you better hope the water isn't very deep. :1cry:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stand by what I said. The posts made by a Pats troll on a Jets message board aren't really worth that much.

Your opinion and a $ 1.39 still buy a coke.

It is also a fact that you have an astronomical number of posts on the messageboard of a team you do not root for. In my opinion and the opinion of the majority of the people here that is pathetic. Don't you have any hobbies? A job? a girlfriend? What are you doing with your life that you have all this time to be posting here when you don't even like what the site is about?

Seriously Arsis, We like this site and thats why we are here. Like someone else posted in another thread (whoops, not a NE fan) Max has formed a community here thats unmatched on the web.

the thing that Brady has in his favor is that he has had a whole year to recover from the injury. something that McNabb and Palmer did not have.

Brady will still be recovering when he first plays the jets, meaning he won't be fully comfortable on the knee, but by midseason he should be back to form.

look for brady to work a lot of short routes early in the season so teams can't get pressure on him effectively.

Well since you put it that way, I'm going to go find the nearest bridge and take a flying leap. For your sake you better hope the water isn't very deep. :1cry:

We all know you are a Jets fan Alk. So I don't see the need to keep up the ruse any longer.

the thing that Brady has in his favor is that he has had a whole year to recover from the injury. something that McNabb and Palmer did not have.

Brady will still be recovering when he first plays the jets, meaning he won't be fully comfortable on the knee, but by midseason he should be back to form.

look for brady to work a lot of short routes early in the season so teams can't get pressure on him effectively.

Great points.

[quote name='Blackout

We all know you are a Jets fan Alk. So I don't see the need to keep up the ruse any longer.

Don't go and try backpedaling now. I haven't found that bridge yet but when I do, my blood will be on your hands and you can live with that the rest of your life. :lol:

Don't go and try backpedaling now. I haven't found that bridge yet but when I do, my blood will be on your hands and you can live with that the rest of your life. :lol:

I think the one Kansas bridge is at the border of KS/MO in Leavenworth.

Your opinion and a $ 1.39 still buy a coke.

Seriously Arsis, We like this site and thats why we are here. Like someone else posted in another thread (whoops, not a NE fan) Max has formed a community here thats unmatched on the web.

And you want to what? ruin it? I'm not sure I follow the logic. It's a great community for you to come and break balls and act like a jackass on. That helps your argument. Really it does.

Need a push? It's not like we will be losing the cure for cancer.

How do you know?

If you are a researcher on a cure for a terminal illness or some sort of doctor that excels is his field. I apologize. If you are a scientist working on the cure for global warming or something equally as important, I apologize. If not, what do I care if you threaten to jump off of a bridge. It's not like I'm throwing you off, I don't take false responsibility for other people's actions. It's not like I'm the one going around killing women and children for a living.

If you are a researcher on a cure for a terminal illness or some sort of doctor that excels is his field. I apologize. If you are a scientist working on the cure for global warming or something equally as important, I apologize. If not, what do I care if you threaten to jump off of a bridge. It's not like I'm throwing you off, I don't take false responsibility for other people's actions. It's not like I'm the one going around killing women and children for a living.

Nice cover. Wouldn't want to let that kind of thing slip on the internet. :lol:

Jets fans do not have to be invited only trolls with no lives need to

Actually when you get right down to it, nobody needs to be invited. If that were the case we would have a lot less JI transplants mucking up the waters around these parts.

Actually when you get right down to it, nobody needs to be invited. If that were the case we would have a lot less JI transplants mucking up the waters around these parts.

I still don't understand the hatred by a selected few posters over you, me, Garb and PFSIKH. We were all invited here and signed up in 2005. You know, when JN started.

Our haters joined the board in 2007.

BTW: Go away troll :rl:

I still don't understand the hatred by a selected few posters over you, me, Garb and PFSIKH. We were all invited here and signed up in 2005. You know, when JN started.

Our haters joined the board in 2007.

BTW: Go away troll :rl:

It's because those select few are JI rejects who are accustomed to hearing nothing but positives about their beloved Jets.

Jets fans do not have to be invited only trolls with no lives need to

Funny how Max invited Patriot fans over all those Jet fans at JI. Why?

:Nuts:

It's because those select few are JI rejects who are accustomed to hearing nothing but positives about their beloved Jets.

Word.

Funny how Max invited Patriot fans over all those Jet fans at JI. Why?

:Nuts:

Word.

You can't figure out why? I'll tell you. Post counts. He knew your antics would generate post counts and that is good for his forums. Just like this thread is longer than it would be without you people mucking it up. It is good for his website to have you people around doing you things until the day you piss off one too many people and you get banned like TX. It will happen and yes you are that expendable. I would have done the same thing in Max's place. It is a very smart move.

You can't figure out why? I'll tell you. Post counts. He knew your antics would generate post counts and that is good for his forums. Just like this thread is longer than it would be without you people mucking it up. It is good for his website to have you people around doing you things until the day you piss off one too many people and you get banned like TX. It will happen and yes you are that expendable. I would have done the same thing in Max's place. It is a very smart move.

Methinks you give Max way too much credit. :rl:

Oh, Ars, be kind to us Pats fans with the collective IQ of 50. I mean, someone with such a high IQ must have some compassion for the intellectually challenged, right? I mean, isn't that your life's work? Well, before you start hitting nails for a living. You're such a funny, witty and likeable guy. Gosh! This must be a ruse.

Lolz... it was an accident really, your giving Max way too much credit but Lolz

Max was just a show puppet to give a warm and inviting impression, hiding the true dark mastermind behind the covers

I know why.

Way to suck upto Max BTW. So you are saying Max is some genius website builder. :rl: That he had a vision of the 5 steady 'chosen one' Pats Fan driving up the posts counts and bringing the site money. :rl:

PPPhhuullleeeaasseee!!!!!! :rolleyes:

The reason things get mucked up here is the same reason Max created this place. Jets Fan. The head Jets fan over there was being an ass. Max made this place. The steady stream of people leaving there and coming here almost always state it is unbearable due to the 'new' breed of Jets fan. Not Patriots fan. Jets fan.

And you want to what? ruin it? I'm not sure I follow the logic. It's a great community for you to come and break balls and act like a jackass on. That helps your argument. Really it does.

How have I ruined it?

Please explain to me how I have ruined this thread or threads in the Lounge?

I break balls when provoked and thats 99% of the time. You would do the same.

You can't figure out why? I'll tell you. Post counts. He knew your antics would generate post counts and that is good for his forums.

If that were true DWC would still be here creating 25 threads a day. He'll be hitting the 5000 post count on JI this week and he just got there.

haven't you guys been paying attention?They signed Fred Taylor, They don't need no stinkin Brady...

Well, between him, Morris, Faulk and Maroney that's sorta true at least for the first couple weeks.

Oh, Ars, be kind to us Pats fans with the collective IQ of 50. I mean, someone with such a high IQ must have some compassion for the intellectually challenged, right? I mean, isn't that your life's work? Well, before you start hitting nails for a living. You're such a funny, witty and likeable guy. Gosh! This must be a ruse.

My life's work? Your life's work is defined by what you do from 9-5? That is a very interesting and very sad revelation. Yes, I do work with people with mental retardation. Yes, I will be "hammering nail" as you put it to put myself through graduate school. I'm not sure that has anything to do with the discussion. Does that make me less of a person to you? You seem to be implying that there is something shameful about working in construction. I apologize to Garb for being born into a dirt poor family and being homeless half my childhood. If only I could have been born into money I wouldn't have to work to put myself through school. I'm crying now. You hurt my feelings. :(

My life's work? Your life's work is defined by what you do from 9-5? That is a very interesting and very sad revelation. Yes, I do work with people with mental retardation. Yes, I will be "hammering nail" as you put it to put myself through graduate school. I'm not sure that has anything to do with the discussion. Does that make me less of a person to you? You seem to be implying that there is something shameful about working in construction. I apologize to Garb for being born into a dirt poor family and being homeless half my childhood. If only I could have been born into money I wouldn't have to work to put myself through school. I'm crying now. You hurt my feelings. :(

Nice spin! You may want to consider Law School. SJ says it's the best!

My brother owns a Landcape construction company and my dad was a union laborer in the winter months for a very, very long time, so please....don't go there.

I don't think less of you. That would be impossible, actually. :P

You made it an issue when you feebly attempted to call us out for posting here.

:rolleyes:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1268627&postcount=35

Give up the self righteousness act. It is does not work well in here. It is as effective as that tool a few years ago that bitched about having to goto college.

Nice spin! You may want to consider Law School. SJ says it's the best!

My brother owns a Landcape construction company and my dad was a union laborer in the winter months for a very, very long time, so please....don't go there.

I don't think less of you. That would be impossible, actually. :P

What's with the law school thing? This is like the 50th time you made that comment to someone this week.

Archived