Lets go METS!

PS17

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now i see why you guys hate papelbon......sit down moron, it was an out.

What I dont understand is how Papalebon can get away with "taunting" or "showing emotion" but Joba Chamberlain gets ripped for similiar behavior. Even though Joba's fist pump doesnt compare to Papelbon's antics.

Good win for the METS, arigato gozaimasu! :cheers:

Wow!! I still am in shock that that was the Mets defense!! Great game by the Mets!! First all around great game!!

mets are missing reyes, delgado, church, schneider, and k-rod and they still played a great game against a good team and their ace pitcher. not too bas after that tragedy in LA. pelfrey looked pretty good today...hopefully he's turning a corner, he seems to be a slow starter.

on another note.......don't you guys like keith and ron calling games? they are a great color commentary team, no?

I don't think it's a secret that the Mets announcers are 15x better than the Yankees announcers.

on another note.......don't you guys like keith and ron calling games? they are a great color commentary team, no?

100 times better than the Yankees announcers. I think Gary Cohen is better on the radio, but he is much better than Michael Kay.

100 times better than the Yankees announcers. I think Gary Cohen is better on the radio, but he is much better than Michael Kay.

i just like getting the hitting/pitching perspective from them. i've learned alot about the littel nuances of the in-game strategies form listening to them over the last few years. gary gohen is ok.....i get tired of hearing his "its outta here" scream for every homerun, but it's ok.

Ron and Keith were talking why Varitek has such a huge catchers mitt. He uses it to frame pitches better, even though it is a detriment to his ability to throw out baserunners.

This is something I have never heard any Yankee announcer bring up.

It's insight like that that makes for a great analyst.

Ron and Keith were talking why Varitek has such a huge catchers mitt. He uses it to frame pitches better, even though it is a detriment to his ability to throw out baserunners.

This is something I have never heard any Yankee announcer bring up.

It's insight like that that makes for a great analyst.

yeah that's exactly what i mean. they do that stuff every game.....like i said i've learned alot about the game from listening to them.

i just like getting the hitting/pitching perspective from them. i've learned alot about the littel nuances of the in-game strategies form listening to them over the last few years. gary gohen is ok.....i get tired of hearing his "its outta here" scream for every homerun, but it's ok.

You don't think "LOOKING UP, SEE YA" gets old? Especially with the Yankee Stadium shots.

mets are missing reyes, delgado, church, schneider, and k-rod and they still played a great game against a good team and their ace pitcher. not too bas after that tragedy in LA. pelfrey looked pretty good today...hopefully he's turning a corner, he seems to be a slow starter.

Yeah even with the balks last Sunday night Pelf was still very solid. Tonight he was excellent against a tough line-up. Winning this series was huge the way things went this week.

You don't think "LOOKING UP, SEE YA" gets old? Especially with the Yankee Stadium shots.

no i know......that's why i said it's ok. definitely better than some stupid **** like "it's a long flight, from david wright". i honestly don't know how you guys stomach that dude all year. i'd have to listen to half the games with no volume.

SWEEP or bust.

I don't know I would be pretty content going into Boston with my depleted team and taking 2 out of 3 from the Sox. A sweep would be amazing though, but there's really nothing wrong with losing today.

Archived