Cocaine found in Redbull Cola.

LiLMiCKMANTLE

redbullcola.jpg

Well, this certainly helps explain why Red Bull can give you wings: a can of Red Bull Cola was found in Germany which contained traces of cocaine. Government officials are furious and are considering banning the drink from the country.

'The institute examined Red Bull Cola in an elaborate chemical process and found traces of cocaine,' said Bernhard Kuehnle, head of the food safety department at the federal ministry for consumer protection.

Authorities said the cocaine levels do not pose a health threat but are not permitted in foodstuffs. The investigation found the drink to contain a de-cocainized extract of coca leaf in the drink. That means the drink cannot be classified as a foodstuff but as a narcotic and needs a special licence, authorities said.

Giant German retail group Rewe had already issued orders to remove the fizzy drink from its shops. Wilhelm Deitermann, spokesman for the North-Rhine Westphalia consumer ministry said he expected most

A government minister here tried to have Red Bull banned a few years ago,

because apparently young people were mixing it with vodka to get a buzz.

Red Bull n Vodka is fairly common in the states. It will get you 10x more ****ed up than straight hard liquor.

Red Bull n Vodka is fairly common in the states. It will get you 10x more ****ed up than straight hard liquor.

It's been done here for years as well, just that this dickhead decided it was endangering the youth of Ireland. Then he decided that Premier League jerseys should be banned as kids were putting parents under undue pressure to buy them. Then they make him Minister for Defence, whereupon he points a loaded gun at photographers during some Army bash.

willieodea-gun.jpg

He's still got that job.

No it doesn't, it just gives you the shakes, a ****ed up stomach and diarrhea for a week.

i know i guy that never drank red bull before. then one night started drinking Jagar Bombs(jagar and red bull) and had about seven of them in one night. he couldnt fall asleep for a day in a half. he said he felt drank as hell but very awake like he was stuck in a dream or something..lol

Red Bull & Vodka is simply awesome. Much better than beer and in the morning, you don't get that crappy beer feeling.

I've had it with Yager and though it's good, does make a fat man sweat. In the mornings I would have to stick with a Bloody Mary, though it lacks the pop Im sure the Redbull drink has. Yet, on Monday when I have to visit the Diet **** I could mumble the Tomato juice part and slip it under the radar easier.

Archived