I am better than you!

JustInFudge

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

The narcissist is described as turning inward for gratification rather than depending on others, and as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. It is also colloquially referred to as "the god complex".

DSM IV-TR criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
  2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, people (or institutions) who are also "special" or of high status.
  4. requires excessive admiration
  5. has a sense of entitlement
  6. is interpersonally exploitative
  7. lacks empathy
  8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

I'm giving you 6 of 9 for now, with the other 3 being very likely. Either way, good for a diagnosis. Let me know if you need any recommendations from here.

Dude, the DSM V is coming out pretty soon. I don't know about you but I am excited. I can't wait.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None of you bitches could stand a chance against me at Snakes and Ladders. Anyone up for it?

YOU WONT LEAVE ALIVE!

LOL!!!

Thats a great game. I could kick your ass in candyland.

I am the queen of Mousetrap! Watch your mice, boys! :biggrin:

Another great one...I am pretty sure I could work you in crossfire

Haven't read whole thread yet but didn't we just do this the other day?

Jif starts boasful thread, everyone teases him a bit, someone starts making fun of klecko, everyone joins in and laughs, he shows up and gets pissed off, we all laugh somemore and then head to hot chicks thread to see if borgo has shared anymore of his pron collection..

amiright?

you love me and you know it! LOL

Never VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV is my ony love.

Slut

Hey muffin top. :Loveheart:

Jif starts boasful thread, everyone teases him a bit, someone starts making fun of klecko, everyone joins in and laughs, he shows up and gets pissed off, we all laugh somemore and then head to hot chicks thread to see if borgo has shared anymore of his pron collection..

amiright?

I'm might have pissed myself...lol!!!.

I was actually starting a serious thread. Everyone just took it as a joke. Once again, proving how I am underrated and people just dont take me serious. I'm a serious guy. Dead serious. You people worry me.

I was actually starting a serious thread. Everyone just took it as a joke. Once again, proving how I am underrated and people just dont take me serious. I'm a serious guy. Dead serious. You people worry me.

I'm dead serious when I say I will destroy you in a "walk-off" zoolander style.

I'm the man who has the ping pong ball. I'm the man who can hit it faster than ****. So that is why, I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick, everyone.

That's what you should have said. lol

I'm dead serious when I say I will destroy you in a "walk-off" zoolander style.

Is the possesion of double vulva better then one giant, all encompessing vulva? thats basically what you are asking and idunnoknow

amiright?

You left out the part where you start whining like a little bitch.

Kleck, correct me if Im wrong, and I know you will. But, since Chan really never stops whining like a little b1tch he probably doesn't need to mention it every time.

I see what's happenning here.. Fat guys stick together..

Of course, what you both don't realize is that at some point your voluminous appetites 4 Jif will no longer be sated by this sharing arrangement of yours. Like 2 fat guys walking into an all you can eat buffet that is running low on meat and all things cooked in lard, there's trouble a-brewing. The writhing jealously that exists just beneath the faux pleasenatries you exchange now will begin to surface. Oh yes it will. And I will be here it instigate every bit of it..

Don't listen to the haters dude. They're all just jealous that they can't fit 4 1/2 medium sized carrots in their anus!

I mean, when you started off with baby corn 4 short months ago, who could have imagined that you'd own a world record this soon? Well, maybe teh Crusher I guess, who should get a big assist.

I see what's happenning here.. Fat guys stick together..

Of course, what you both don't realize is that at some point your voluminous appetites 4 Jif will no longer be sated by this sharing arrangement of yours. Like 2 fat guys walking into an all you can eat buffet that is running low on meat and all things cooked in lard, there's trouble a-brewing. The writhing jealously that exists just beneath the faux pleasenatries you exchange now will begin to surface. Oh yes it will. And I will be here it instigate every bit of it..

You want some french cries with that whaaaamburger?

Kleck, did you know that Crusher goofs on you to Jif in PM's, behind your back? Me thinks he's trying cut you out of this sick little menage a trois..

ZOMG!!!!

Is that what's happening here? Kleck is jealous of Crusher in the battle for JiF's affection?

Is the possesion of double vulva better then one giant, all encompessing vulva? thats basically what you are asking and idunnoknow

The double vulva is much better. If you have one giant vulva you are more prone to not be bitchy at some points, because even a giant vulva must rest at some point. If you have double vulva's even when one feels like taking the day off from being a whiny bitch, the other one is there to back it up, so I can be whiny 24/7.

ZOMG!!!!

Is that what's happening here? Kleck is jealous of Crusher in the battle for JiF's affection?

It's at the uncomfortably comfortable stage. That's only because Kleck is to stoopid to realize Jif <3's Crusher more.

The double vulva is much better. If you have one giant vulva you are more prone to not be bitchy at some points, because even a giant vulva must rest at some point. If you have double vulva's even when one feels like taking the day off from being a whiny bitch, the other one is there to back it up, so I can be whiny 24/7.

lol...

on fire lately.. I can't rep you again cause I need to spread it around more first.

Archived