So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Incorrect. There is only one day after today that is tomorrow and that is tomorrow. Two days from now is the day after tomorrow which was a ****ty movie.

However, if you are to go a day forward, the day after tomorrow would be considered tomorrow. You go a day back, today is now tomorrow. So every day is tomorrow depending on what day it is today. Every day can be yesterday, today, or tomorrow. If you look at it simply in present tense, there's only one of each, but in the past/future there's a hypothetically unlimited number of each unless time stops.

\:D/

However, if you are to go a day forward, the day after tomorrow would be considered tomorrow. You go a day back, today is now tomorrow. So every day is tomorrow depending on what day it is today. Every day can be yesterday, today, or tomorrow. If you look at it simply in present tense, there's only one of each, but in the past/future there's a hypothetically unlimited number of each unless time stops.

Yeah but I doubt Alk has put that much thought into anything in his life.

but who is on first? :P

Well i realized that, I meant why...was he banned?

he was not banned.. from what i gather he found this place stifling his creativity. i think he feels as though he should be able to make fun of anything and anyone no matter how offensive as long as you use big words and say it in a highfalutin way.

of course i could be wrong :D

he was not banned.. from what i gather he found this place stifling his creativity. i think he feels as though he should be able to make fun of anything and anyone no matter how offensive as long as you use big words and say it in a highfalutin way.

Highfalutin. Is that an SAT word?

:(

I like Borgo, it sucks that he will no longer be with us. This place has been boring lately.

Football season can't come soon enough for me.

"Yesterday is history, tommorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why it's called present"

-a wise old turtle

This seems a bit inaccurate to me but I am not going to get into it.

Incorrect. There is only one day after today that is tomorrow and that is tomorrow. Two days from now is the day after tomorrow which was a ****ty movie.

No, I'm afraid I'm dead on because when tomorrow comes we won't be calling it tomorrow, we'll be calling it today. Unless tomorrow never comes and in that case it's been nice knowing ya. :lol:

No, I'm afraid I'm dead on because when tomorrow comes we won't be calling it tomorrow, we'll be calling it today. Unless tomorrow never comes and in that case it's been nice knowing ya. :lol:

When tomorrow comes it will not be today. There is only one today and one tomorrow. Tomorrow for July 17, 2009 is the 18th and only the 18th. The 19th will never be tomorrow for the 17th.

When tomorrow comes it will not be today. There is only one today and one tomorrow. Tomorrow for July 17, 2009 is the 18th and only the 18th. The 19th will never be tomorrow for the 17th.

So when tomorrow comes you will call it tomorrow?

Archived