So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

And you are attempting to what? Shame me publicly? I pissed you off and you went looking for something to hold against me. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I hope the thread was fairly recent. I'm sure if you check IP's you will see that it wasn't even me who posted it. Someone cracked my password. This is what happens when you have mods that are never here.

LOL look everyone Arsis wants us to ban him. That's hardcore.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is boro banned?

Yeah. He was silenced.

What? He wasn't banned. I am not sure what problem exactly you guys think you have but borgo was not banned.

Pragmatic had his thread making ability removed. But that happens automatically when you start 40 threads in a row that all contain above average suk levels. Ironically Thor's threads are flagged that way for a different reason.

man do we need TC to start but fast. Guys who you never thought were a-holes are suddenly showing themselves to be. I've never seen it so contentious here at JN-even during the Tex war days. Maybe this influx wasn't such a great idea in retrospect.

man do we need TC to start but fast. Guys who you never thought were a-holes are suddenly showing themselves to be. I've never seen it so contentious here at JN-even during the Tex war days. Maybe this influx wasn't such a great idea in retrospect.

I apologize for being an *******. I really do. I can't help it. I think I need to enroll in the poster rehab program.

IMO NONE of the influx guys are causing a problem. Who is creating drama here these days? Nobody that came over in October of 2008.

Stop persecuting the ex-ji'ers. :-P

I apologize for being an *******. I really do. I can't help it. I think I need to enroll in the poster rehab program.

I didn't mention any names now Arsis-why, are you TRYING to be an A-hole, that's TRYING to get banned for some reason or another?

IMO NONE of the influx guys are causing a problem. Who is creating drama here these days? Nobody that came over in October of 2008.

I love everybody here Max-I just think that something isn't mixing-who knows why-maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the endless off-season-I mean we haven't played a game since before 2009 even started

I love everybody here Max-I just think that something isn't mixing-who knows why-maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the endless off-season-I mean we haven't played a game since before 2009 even started

GOB figured it out. The axis of evil has been isolated and the threat has been contained.

:winking0001:

I didn't mention any names now Arsis-why, are you TRYING to be an A-hole, that's TRYING to get banned for some reason or another?

Arsis and his flunkies are way out of control, lol.

I like Arsis -- I am not sure why he doesn't like us. Weird stuff. I call it "forcing drama".

I banned Max once. True story.

I remember that day. It was funny. Then I was like let me back. And you wouldn't. After an hour I was getting really pissed. Good times.

What was it Bitonti said when we started? He had a good line about the thought of us being in charge? Damn I wish the search feature was free...

How is this somehow still the reason people attribute any issues to? From what I can see some of the "influx" guys are trying to start football threads in the football forum of relevance to incite interesting conversation.

Still- what a terrible idea. I guess we should all go back.

How is this somehow still the reason people attribute any issues to? From what I can see some of the "influx" guys are trying to start football threads in the football forum of relevance to incite interesting conversation.

Still- what a terrible idea. I guess we should all go back.

Like I said in the post above this. None of the "Oct 2008 crew" is causing any problems. Bergen trolls the chat room looking for man on man action but we are okay with that.

Everyone else is cool.

Like I said in the post above this. None of the "Oct 2008 crew" is causing any problems. Bergen trolls the chat room looking for man on man action but we are okay with that.

Everyone else is cool.

Not blaming you man. Just it's clear some people here think we're the root of all evil still. Blah.

Not blaming you man. Just it's clear some people here think we're the root of all evil still. Blah.

The problem is that all the cool people here signed up in the first 3 days we started (back in 2005). Everyone else is crap.

That's just the way it is. :winking0001:

If this quote was coming from war ensemble, I wouldn't make the connection, but I'm going to guess that The Rock was on cable this month.

The Rock was just on TNT the other night as a matter of fact.

Can you name the other Sean Connery movie in which that quote was used?

HINT - It was just on cable too.

If this quote was coming from war ensemble, I wouldn't make the connection, but I'm going to guess that The Rock was on cable this month.

:rl:

That reminds me of the time that TomShane said to me, "With great power comes great responsibility".

I was scrambling trying to figure out where that quote came from. About a year later I am watching Spiderman and I hear that quote. It hurt, I was hoping for someone really great and it came from a Spiderman movie.

:-P

how about those of us that came over in Feb of 2005? wait.. there are only like 4 of us left. :P

can i call myself an ex ji-er? huh huh?

how about those of us that came over in Feb of 2005? wait.. there are only like 4 of us left. :P

can i call myself an ex ji-er? huh huh?

I remember when I came here after being told about it by ALK. I was a mod @ JI at the time and Max, TS and the crew didn't want me to know about it.

Still scarred.

The Rock was just on TNT the other night as a matter of fact.

Can you name the other Sean Connery movie in which that quote was used?

HINT - It was just on cable too.

Probably a Bond flick, which would explain why I'm not intimately familiar with the dialogue.

Archived